    From: [email protected] (JDrew63929)
    Subject: Re: confusion
    Date: 1999/03/02
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

    I AM WITH YOU. I DON'T UNDERSTAND EITHER, MAYBE THEY HAVEN'T
    BEEN IN PAIN LIKE SOME OF US. HULDA CLARK HAS GREATLY HELPED
    ME!! I ALSO KNOW SHE IS NOT IN IT FOR THE MONEY, SHE CARES
    ABOUT PEOPLE, LIVES A PLAIN SIMPLE LIFE AND CARES LESS ABOUT
    MONEY. </quote>

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    Reklame mit wahrheitswidrigen Behauptungen

    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_wies.htm

    Tags:

  2. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Happy Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > <quote> From: [email protected] (JDrew63929) Subject: Re:
    > confusion Date: 1999/03/02 Message-ID:
    > <[email protected]>#1/1
    >

    > I AM WITH YOU. I DON'T UNDERSTAND EITHER, MAYBE THEY
    > HAVEN'T BEEN IN PAIN LIKE SOME OF US. HULDA CLARK HAS
    > GREATLY HELPED ME!! I ALSO KNOW SHE IS NOT IN IT FOR THE
    > MONEY, SHE CARES ABOUT PEOPLE, LIVES A PLAIN SIMPLE LIFE
    > AND CARES LESS ABOUT MONEY.
    ===========================
    I would think of she truly cared about people she would not
    be charging them thousands a week to stay at her clinic down
    in Mexico. How much charity work is she doing? Why isn't she
    "zapping" them for free? After all.... how much can a 9V
    battery and some wires from Radio Shack cost?

    Kim

  3. Debbee1023

    Debbee1023 Guest

    << How much charity work is she doing? Why isn't she
    "zapping" them for free? After all.... how much can a 9V
    battery and some wires from Radio Shack cost? >>

    Really, how much work are you willing to do for free?

    "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance."
    (Jessie Winchester).

  4. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << How much charity work is she doing? Why isn't she
    > "zapping" them for free? After all.... how much can a 9V
    > battery and some wires from Radio Shack cost? >>
    >
    > Really, how much work are you willing to do for free?
    ===============
    How much have YOU done for free? I used to do 4 to 8 hours a
    week for *FREE* when I lived in a city. Also, why are you so
    obsessed with people's multiple addresses? Why do you care?
    Why don't you tell us why it upsets you so much. What is the
    motive behind your obsession?

    LEARN how to use your killfile. Have some kid show you how
    they work if you do not comprehend the helpfiles.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply

  5. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Subject: Re: "I AM WITH YOU." From: "Kim"
    > >[email protected] Date: 3/13/2004 9:56 PM Pacific Standard
    > >Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    > >

    > >"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> << How much charity work is she doing? Why isn't she
    > >> "zapping" them for free? After
    all....
    > >> how much can a 9V battery and some wires from Radio
    > >> Shack cost? >>
    > >>
    > >> Really, how much work are you willing to do for free?
    >
    > Kim can't answer.

    That is a lie. Kim answered:

    How much have YOU done for free? I used to do 4 to 8 hours a
    week for *FREE* when I lived in a city.

    Jan is proven to be a liar with her own words. She is making
    it easier all the time.

  6. "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << How much charity work is she doing? Why isn't she
    > "zapping" them for free? After all.... how much can a 9V
    > battery and some wires from Radio Shack cost? >>
    >
    > Really, how much work are you willing to do for free?

    Let's see....

    At 7:00 AM this morning I arrived at a shelter for battered
    women after agreeing to be taken there with several men from
    a community service group where I belong.We painted the
    newly purchased building, fixed walls and windows, installed
    appliances which had been delivered, cleaned up the grounds,
    and made it a nice place for battered women and their
    children to escape to. I left there around 11:30 after
    finished up the work.

    All in all a nice day.

  7. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    m26.aol.com...
    > But she can't back up any claims,
    >
    > Diarrhea of the mouth.
    >
    > And a big waste of time.
    ============================
    Do you never tire of beating the same dead horse? Your own
    past posts, on Google, and in black and white have slapped
    you in the face with your own lies and yet you deny them.
    Why deny your own words? You remind me of someone having a
    psychotic episode... have you ever had a brain scan? Ever
    suffer a head injury? Childhood abuse of some type? Hear
    strange voices in your head? Do you drink alcohol when
    you're online? Use psychoactive drugs? Smoke funny weed?
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  8. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << How much have YOU done for free? I used to do 4 to 8
    > hours a week for *FREE* when I lived in a city. Also,
    > why are you so obsessed with people's multiple
    > addresses? Why do
    you
    > care? Why don't you tell us why it upsets you so much.
    > What is the
    motive
    > behind your obsession? >>

    > I volunteer many hours every week.

    Good. Keep doing it as you still seem to have plenty of free
    time to spend on Usenet.

    > I'm not obsessed with people's multiple addresses. Why are
    > you so upset
    that I
    > merely pointed it out, others have pointed this out
    > as well.

    Sure you are. You check every day, then get all upset
    because you can't figure out the real one. :) But you'll
    soon give up on that angle wont you?

    It doesn't upset
    > me in the least..

    Then YOU wouldn't be checking it so carefully every single
    day, would you?

    obviously I've hit a raw nerve with you, or you
    wouldn't have
    > posted anything about it.

    A raw nerve? I couldn't care less how you feel or what you
    do about it. Your redundancy and belaboring the point is a
    real bore to me. Failing to find the real addy seems to have
    hit a RAW nerve with you, well - keep trying.

    > Other's have pointed this out too....
    >
    > What's wrong, don't like the exposure?

    Why form of exposure? If you're also into NUDISM that's
    your problem. I'll keep my bluejeans and T-shirt on,
    thank you. ;-)
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  9. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote

    ====================
    > That is a lie. Kim answered:
    >
    > How much have YOU done for free? I used to do 4 to 8 hours
    > a week for *FREE* when I lived in a city.
    >
    > Jan is proven to be a liar with her own words. She is
    > making it easier all the time.
    ====================
    She doesn't even seem to realize she's doing it Mark. She
    lies and doesn't seem know! She lives in her own dream-world
    where truth and lies have no meaning. Could it be she
    doesn't realize the difference? However, she does realize
    how to creatively *SNIP* posts just as everyone here has
    noticed (including myself).

    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  10. "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark Probert03-14-
    > [email protected]>
    wrote
    > in message
    > news:[email protected]...

    > > > Kim can't answer.
    > ====================
    > > That is a lie. Kim answered:
    > >
    > > How much have YOU done for free? I used to do 4 to 8
    > > hours a week for *FREE* when I lived in a city.
    > >
    > > Jan is proven to be a liar with her own words. She is
    > > making it easier
    all
    > > the time.
    > ====================
    > She doesn't even seem to realize she's doing it Mark. She
    > lies and
    doesn't
    > seem know! She lives in her own dream-world where truth
    > and lies have no meaning. Could it be she doesn't realize
    > the difference? However, she
    does
    > realize how to creatively *SNIP* posts just as everyone
    > here has noticed (including myself).

    Yes, I failed to point out how she snipped to change
    meaning, wehich she also denies doing.

    DrewLand must be a dreary place.

  11. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << At 7:00 AM this morning I arrived at a shelter for
    > battered women after agreeing to be taken there with
    > several men from a community service group where I
    > belong >>
    >
    > Is this where you have learned to hone your skills on
    > battering women in here?
    =======================
    Instead of such an idiotic juvenile reply why not tell us
    what YOU do for others - where you volunteer. Do you do
    anything for anyone but yourself?
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  12. Kim

    Kim Guest

    [email protected]> wrote in message news:BD15c.30065> At
    7:00 AM this morning I arrived at a shelter for battered
    women after
    > agreeing to be taken there with several men from a
    > community service group where I belong.We painted the
    > newly purchased building, fixed walls and windows,
    > installed appliances which had been delivered, cleaned up
    > the grounds, and made it a nice place for battered women
    > and their children to escape to. I left there around 11:30
    > after finished up the work.
    >
    > All in all a nice day.
    =========================\
    I think that's wonderful! I wish I lived closer to the city
    so I could still do some volunteer work. I'm just too far
    out in the countryside now.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  13. "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << At 7:00 AM this morning I arrived at a shelter for
    > battered women after agreeing to be taken there with
    > several men from a community service group where I
    > belong >>
    >
    > Is this where you have learned to hone your skills on
    > battering women in here?

    UR an anus.

  14. "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << UR an anus. >>
    >

    > Everyone has one, Probert. Try something else, or your
    > buddy, Thorson
    will
    > have to charge you with "anal fixation"....

    Boy, did you misunderstand, Must have been my typo...

    I meant Uranus, as being "far out" so far out, in fact, that
    reality has escaped you.

    Get you rmind out of ur-anus.

  15. Kim wrote:

    > "Happy Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote

    > > I AM WITH YOU. I DON'T UNDERSTAND EITHER, MAYBE THEY
    > > HAVEN'T BEEN IN PAIN LIKE SOME OF US. HULDA CLARK HAS
    > > GREATLY HELPED ME!! I ALSO KNOW SHE IS NOT IN IT FOR THE
    > > MONEY, SHE CARES ABOUT PEOPLE, LIVES A PLAIN SIMPLE LIFE
    > > AND CARES LESS ABOUT MONEY.
    > ===========================
    > I would think of she truly cared about people she would
    > not be charging them thousands a week to stay at her
    > clinic down in Mexico. How much charity work is she
    > doing? Why isn't she "zapping" them for free? After
    > all.... how much can a 9V battery and some wires from
    > Radio Shack cost?

    Hi, I'm new to this NG, but not to usenet, and not to
    these issues.

    Hulda Clark is IMHO a dangerous quack. Her "system" almost
    killed a friend of mine. He has spent thousands of dollars
    on her bogus remedies, and is near death from prostate
    cancer after having obtained no relief or healing - and he
    did the whole program. He actually had teeth removed because
    of that bitch's advice.

    Several of his best friends (including myself, and my
    husband) who truly love the man tried to help him to see
    reason, but it was like he was hypnotized and helpless. He's
    finally starting to understand that he was used and duped by
    a masterful charlatan.

    I am all for alternative medicine: I gave birth to my
    children at home because I do not worship doctors. I agree
    that modern medical procedures can seem insane at times. BUT
    that doesn't excuse greedy, predatory, fatal QUACKERY. IMHO,
    Clark must be stopped, because she is a menace.

    Laura

  16. Bew

    Bew Guest

    "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Kim wrote:
    > >
    > > "Happy Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    > > > I AM WITH YOU. I DON'T UNDERSTAND EITHER, MAYBE THEY
    > > > HAVEN'T BEEN IN PAIN LIKE SOME OF US. HULDA CLARK HAS
    > > > GREATLY HELPED ME!! I ALSO KNOW SHE IS NOT IN IT FOR
    > > > THE MONEY, SHE CARES ABOUT PEOPLE, LIVES A PLAIN
    > > > SIMPLE LIFE AND CARES LESS ABOUT MONEY.
    > > ===========================
    > > I would think of she truly cared about people she would
    > > not be charging
    them
    > > thousands a week to stay at her clinic down in Mexico.
    > > How much charity work is she doing? Why isn't she
    > > "zapping" them for free? After
    all....
    > > how much can a 9V battery and some wires from Radio
    > > Shack cost?
    >
    > Hi, I'm new to this NG, but not to usenet, and not to
    > these issues.
    >
    > Hulda Clark is IMHO a dangerous quack. Her "system" almost
    > killed a friend of mine. He has spent thousands of dollars
    > on her bogus remedies, and is near death from prostate
    > cancer after having obtained no relief or healing - and he
    > did the whole program. He actually had teeth removed
    > because of that bitch's advice.
    >
    > Several of his best friends (including myself, and my
    > husband) who truly love the man tried to help him to see
    > reason, but it was like he was hypnotized and helpless.
    > He's finally starting to understand that he was used and
    > duped by a masterful charlatan.
    >
    > I am all for alternative medicine: I gave birth to my
    > children at home because I do not worship doctors. I agree
    > that modern medical procedures can seem insane at times.
    > BUT that doesn't excuse greedy, predatory, fatal QUACKERY.
    > IMHO, Clark must be stopped, because she is a menace.
    >

    > Laura
    .............. In your opinion only , here you will find
    many who disagree with you , so be prepared , I knew people
    who spent thousands of dollars on chemo for cancer , they
    died . How about that ? , or doesn't that count ?

  17. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:19:03 +0800, "Bew" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >.............. In your opinion only , here you will find
    >many who disagree with you , so be prepared , I knew people
    >who spent thousands of dollars on chemo for cancer , they
    >died . How about that ? , or doesn't that count ?

    Eventually everyone dies. No one ever said that chemo is
    100% successful. But for some cancers chemo is likely to
    save your life. Ask Lance Armstrong.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  18. Bew wrote:

    > In your opinion only

    My opinion is based on experience.

  19. Bew

    Bew Guest

    "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Bew wrote:
    >
    > > In your opinion only
    >
    > My opinion is based on experience.

    ........... Once removed , not personal .

  20. I Dream of Ilsa9 wrote:

    > >ToolPackinMama [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > <snip for brevity>
    >
    > >I am all for alternative medicine: I gave birth to my
    > >children at home because I do not worship doctors. I
    > >agree that modern medical procedures can seem insane at
    > >times. BUT that doesn't excuse greedy, predatory, fatal
    > >QUACKERY. IMHO, Clark must be stopped, because she is a
    > >menace.
    > >

    > A Million Thank-You's for speaking up about the outrageous
    > actions of Hulda Clark.

    You are quite welcome.

    > It is refreshing to have a pro-alternative person take a
    > stand against outrageous quackery regardless of its
    > orientation toward mainstream medicine.

    Well, I don't think that criminal quackery counts as a
    viable alternative.