"I AM WITH YOU."

Bew wrote:

> "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Bew wrote:
> >
> > > In your opinion only
> >
> > My opinion is based on experience.
>
> ........... Once removed , not personal .

Love is personal. I love my friend. I have loved him for
years. It was no fun to watch his health and his marriage
disintegrate as that evil quack heartlessly robbed him blind
of both money and precious time.

"ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Kim wrote:
> >
> > "Happy Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote
>
> > > I AM WITH YOU. I DON'T UNDERSTAND EITHER, MAYBE THEY
> > > HAVEN'T BEEN IN PAIN LIKE SOME OF US. HULDA CLARK HAS
> > > GREATLY HELPED ME!! I ALSO KNOW SHE IS NOT IN IT FOR
> > > THE MONEY, SHE CARES ABOUT PEOPLE, LIVES A PLAIN
> > > SIMPLE LIFE AND CARES LESS ABOUT MONEY.
> > ===========================
> > I would think of she truly cared about people she would
> > not be charging
them
> > thousands a week to stay at her clinic down in Mexico.
> > How much charity work is she doing? Why isn't she
> > "zapping" them for free? After
all....
> > how much can a 9V battery and some wires from Radio
> > Shack cost?
>
> Hi, I'm new to this NG, but not to usenet, and not to
> these issues.
>
> Hulda Clark is IMHO a dangerous quack. Her "system" almost
> killed a friend of mine. He has spent thousands of dollars
> on her bogus remedies, and is near death from prostate
> cancer after having obtained no relief or healing - and he
> did the whole program. He actually had teeth removed
> because of that *****'s advice.
>
> Several of his best friends (including myself, and my
> husband) who truly love the man tried to help him to see
> reason, but it was like he was hypnotized and helpless.
> He's finally starting to understand that he was used and
> duped by a masterful charlatan.
>
> I am all for alternative medicine: I gave birth to my
> children at home because I do not worship doctors. I agree
> that modern medical procedures can seem insane at times.
> BUT that doesn't excuse greedy, predatory, fatal QUACKERY.
> IMHO, Clark must be stopped, because she is a menace.
>

> Laura
Seems
to me
that
some-
one
could
dupl-
icate
her
stuf-
f,
and
reco-
rd
all
resu-
lts.
Then
publ-
ish
those
resu-
lts,
good
or
bad.
As it
is,
all
we
see
are
peop-
le
sayi-
ng
that
it
cann-
ot
work.
If
so,
why
won't
some-
one
prove
it?

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Kim wrote:
> > >
> > > "Happy Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote

NOT
> > > ===========================
> > > I would think of she truly cared about people she
> > > would not be
charging
> [...]
> >
> > Hulda Clark is IMHO a dangerous quack. Her "system"
> > almost killed a friend of mine. He has spent thousands
> > of dollars on her bogus remedies, and is near death from
> > prostate cancer after having obtained no relief or
> > healing - and he did the whole program. He actually had
> > teeth removed because of that *****'s advice.
> >
> > Several of his best friends (including myself, and my
> > husband) who truly love the man tried to help him to see
> > reason, but it was like he was hypnotized and helpless.
> > He's finally starting to understand that he was used and
> > duped by a masterful charlatan.
> >
> > I am all for alternative medicine: I gave birth to my
> > children at home because I do not worship doctors. I
> > agree that modern medical procedures can seem insane at
> > times. BUT that doesn't excuse greedy, predatory, fatal
> > QUACKERY. IMHO, Clark must be stopped, because she is a

She should have al lthe data in the world to prove her
claims and release
it. She won't, as it would bebad for business.

I see that you are addicted to this group.

I Dream of Ilsa9 wrote:

> >Well, I don't think that criminal quackery counts as a
> >viable alternative.

> Why can't the other MHA pro-alts accept that? Its
> perfectly reasonable, but most of them just refuse to
> believe that any quackery or unacceptable risks exist in
> alt-med.

I've always been of a skeptical turn of mind, which is why I
don't blindly do whatever wacky thing doctors would have us
do. I also don't do whatever wacky thing my brown-rice
eating pals think is cool this week, LOL. :) I think of
myself as someone who is reasonably cautious. I like methods
that are spiritual and nature-centered, but I don't reject
good science. I believe it's human nature to be scientific.

IMHO, true science and true spirituality must eventually
coincide. I have a vision of perfect balance, where perfect
logic and perfect love are one in perfect harmony.

> Welcome to "The Only Newsgroup That Matters"!

Thank you. :)

Laura

mdd wrote:

> "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote

> > I am all for alternative medicine: I gave birth to my
> > children at home because I do not worship doctors. I
> > agree that modern medical procedures can seem insane at
> > times. BUT that doesn't excuse greedy, predatory, fatal
> > QUACKERY. IMHO, Clark must be stopped, because she is a
> [...]

I guess you haven't seen the web sites dedicated to
debunking and blowing the whistle on Hulda Clark. Hulda
Clark is an infamous, notorious quack. I did research about
her when my friend first began her program, which is why I
urged him all along to escape her clutches.

http://www.geocities.com/healthbase/hulda_clark.html

http://www.healthwatcher.net/Quackerywatch/Hulda_Clark/

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/clark.htm

http://www.raids.org/hulda1.htm

http://www.lermanet.com/huldaclark.htm

http://www.quackwatch.org/search/webglimpse.cgi?ID=2&query=-
hulda+clark

http://members.rogers.com/kirkkolas/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/south/series2/quack_medicine-
_alternative_cancer_cures.shtml

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/-
clark.html

Well, I have seen with my own eyes that her methods
absolutely, positively did not help my friend. All she did
was harm him. Small surprise, since her ideas are
unscientific, stupid, false, and basically, utterly absurd.

He was faithful. He did the whole program. It didn't help
him. All she did was hurt him, and hurt everyone who loves
and depends on him, particularly his loving wife, his three
kids, and his aging mother (who lives with them).

A half-dozen of his dearest friends repeatedly begged him
to abandon the program and seek more traditional
treatment, and he refused to listen, and stopped speaking
with us - so Hulda Clark drove a wedge between this
desperately ill man and his closest friends as well, at a
time when he needed us most.

And we need him. He's our friend. We love him, whereas Hulda
Clark and her goons do not.

Heartless Hulda Clark not only left him virtually destitute,
but toothless, and sicker than ever. Now that all their
savings are gone, they are living on the wife's paycheck.
Living from paycheck to paycheck... and now, they are
finally turning to conventional doctors. Conventional
doctors WILL ACCEPT THEIR INSURANCE.

Clark's "treatments" failed, straight up. Not only failed,
but did harm, straight up.

At this point, our hope of saving his life is very slender,
because Hulda Clark kept him in thrall long enough for the
disease to progress nearly past the point of no return. At
this point, we hope that we still have a little time to
reclaim and repair our friendship with the man, so he can at
least have the comfort of our love at this desperate time.

"ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bew wrote:
> >
> > "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message news:[email protected]...

> > > My opinion is based on experience.
> >
> > ........... Once removed , not personal .
>
> Love is personal. I love my friend. I have loved him for
> years. It was no fun to watch his health and his marriage
> disintegrate as that evil quack heartlessly robbed him
> blind of both money and precious time.
........................ Emotive statements do not add any
further validity to your once removed view of the situation
. I can use the same argument about friends of mine who
succumbed to the organised horror of chemo , I can assure
you that wasn't fun to watch either . They also were
heartlessly robbed not only of money but of life , however
as I said earlier you would choose not to comment on their
suffering . ......................................

Bew wrote:

> Emotive statements do not add any further validity to your
> once removed view of the situation .

LOL ;)

Hawki63 wrote:

> >Subject: Hi, NG, I'm new, and "Hulda Clark is a dangerous
> >quack" (Re: "I AM WITH From: ToolPackinMama
> >[email protected] Date: 4/13/2004 10:05 PM Pacific
> >Daylight Time Message-id:
> ><[email protected]>
>
> >Hi, I'm new to this NG, but not to usenet, and not to
> >these issues.
>
> Hi Laura.....
>
> and welcome to the group...

Thank you very much.

> <snip for brevity>
>
> > IMHO, Clark must be stopped, because she is a menace.
>
> wow...that says it all...doesn't it??

God, I hope so.

> so sorry for your friend...how awful to watch him
> deteriorate so...at the hands of a charlatan..

Yes. It's a nightmare.

> good luck

Thanks very much.

"ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> mdd wrote:
> >
> > "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote
>
> > > I am all for alternative medicine: I gave birth to my
> > > children at
home
> > > because I do not worship doctors. I agree that modern
> > > medical procedures can seem insane at times. BUT that
> > > doesn't excuse greedy, predatory, fatal QUACKERY.
> > > IMHO, Clark must be stopped, because she
is
> > > a menace.
> > >

> > > Laura
> > ,
> > .
> > ,
> > .
> > ,
it
> > cannot work. If so, why won't someone prove it?
>
> I guess you haven't seen the web sites dedicated to
> debunking and blowing the whistle on Hulda Clark. Hulda
> Clark is an infamous, notorious quack. I did research
> about her when my friend first began her program, which is
> why I urged him all along to escape her clutches.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/healthbase/hulda_clark.html
>
> http://www.healthwatcher.net/Quackerywatch/Hulda_Clark/
>
> http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/clark.htm
>
> http://www.raids.org/hulda1.htm
>
> http://www.lermanet.com/huldaclark.htm
>
> http://www.quackwatch.org/search/webglimpse.cgi?ID=2&quer-
> y=hulda+clark
>
> http://members.rogers.com/kirkkolas/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/south/series2/quack_medicine-
_alternative_cancer_cures.shtml

> http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/-
> clark.html

Uh-oh. YOU are in big trouble now. Jan Drew will now claim
you are a part of EOM.

Others will hate you and say you are part of a gang or
posse.

> Well, I have seen with my own eyes that her methods
> absolutely, positively did not help my friend. All
> she did was harm him. Small surprise, since her ideas
> are unscientific, stupid, false, and basically,
> utterly absurd.
>
> He was faithful. He did the whole program. It didn't help
> him. All she did was hurt him, and hurt everyone who loves
> and depends on him, particularly his loving wife, his
> three kids, and his aging mother (who lives with them).
>
> A half-dozen of his dearest friends repeatedly begged him
> to abandon the program and seek more traditional
> treatment, and he refused to listen, and stopped speaking
> with us - so Hulda Clark drove a wedge between this
> desperately ill man and his closest friends as well, at a
> time when he needed us most.
>
> And we need him. He's our friend. We love him, whereas
> Hulda Clark and her goons do not.
>
> Heartless Hulda Clark not only left him virtually
> destitute, but toothless, and sicker than ever. Now that
> all their savings are gone, they are living on the wife's
> paycheck. Living from paycheck to paycheck... and now,
> they are finally turning to conventional doctors.
> Conventional doctors WILL ACCEPT THEIR INSURANCE.
>
> Clark's "treatments" failed, straight up. Not only failed,
> but did harm, straight up.
>
> At this point, our hope of saving his life is very
> slender, because Hulda Clark kept him in thrall long
> enough for the disease to progress nearly past the point
> of no return. At this point, we hope that we still have a
> little time to reclaim and repair our friendship with the
> man, so he can at least have the comfort of our love at
> this desperate time.

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...

> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message news:[email protected]...

IN
> NOT
AND
> charging
> > them
> charity
> > all....
> > >
> > > Hi, I'm new to this NG, but not to usenet, and not to
> > > these issues.
> > >
> > > Hulda Clark is IMHO a dangerous quack. Her "system"
> > > almost killed a friend of mine. He has spent thousands
> > > of dollars on her bogus remedies, and is near death
> > > from prostate cancer after having obtained no relief
> > > or healing - and he did the whole program. He actually
> > > had teeth removed because of that *****'s advice.
> > >
> > > Several of his best friends (including myself, and my
> > > husband) who
truly
> > > love the man tried to help him to see reason, but it
> > > was like he was hypnotized and helpless. He's finally
> > > starting to understand that he was used and duped by a
> > > masterful charlatan.
> > >
> > > I am all for alternative medicine: I gave birth to my
> > > children at
home
> > > because I do not worship doctors. I agree that modern
> > > medical procedures can seem insane at times. BUT that
> > > doesn't excuse greedy, predatory, fatal QUACKERY.
> > > IMHO, Clark must be stopped, because she
is
> > > a menace.
> > >

> > > Laura
> > ,
> > .
> > ,
> > .
> > ,
it
> > cannot work. If so, why won't someone prove it?
>
> She should have al lthe data in the world to prove her
> claims and release
> it. She won't, as it would bebad for business.
All the more reason to duplicate and publish.

> I see that you are addicted to this group.

Says one junky to another.

> [...]
> time when he needed us most.
>
> And we need him. He's our friend. We love him, whereas
> Hulda Clark and her goons do not.
>
> Heartless Hulda Clark not only left him virtually
> destitute, but toothless, and sicker than ever. Now that
> all their savings are gone, they are living on the wife's
> paycheck. Living from paycheck to paycheck... and now,
> they are finally turning to conventional doctors.
> Conventional doctors WILL ACCEPT THEIR INSURANCE.
>
> Clark's "treatments" failed, straight up. Not only failed,
> but did harm, straight up.
>
> At this point, our hope of saving his life is very
> slender, because Hulda Clark kept him in thrall long
> enough for the disease to progress nearly past the point
> of no return. At this point, we hope that we still have a
> little time to reclaim and repair our friendship with the
> man, so he can at least have the comfort of our love at
I am sorry for your friend, and for you. But, Conventional
has had a hard time finding a consistent cure too. I do not
know that her method helps or harms. I do know that some
people swear by it. Some of them cancer survivors. So, I
think it is high time someone copies it , tries it, and
makes public ALL of the information gained. Then the public
can make their own decision about it. It WOULD be difficult
to find a person or group that can be seen as trustworthy by
all to publish just the facts. You do not need to "reclaim".
Just give what you feel, without opinions, guilt trips, etc.
If you love and care for this person, they will feel it too.

mdd wrote:

> I am sorry for your friend, and for you.

That's big of you.

> But, Conventional has had a hard time finding a consistent
> cure too.

They have a better track record than Clark does.

> I do not know that her method helps or harms.

Well, I do. It harms.

In article <[email protected]>, mdd <[email protected]> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> Hulda Clark is IMHO a dangerous quack. Her "system"
>> almost killed a friend of mine. He has spent thousands of
>> dollars on her bogus remedies, and is near death from
>> prostate cancer after having obtained no relief or
>> healing - and he did the whole program. He actually had
>> teeth removed because of that *****'s advice.
>>
>> Several of his best friends (including myself, and my
>> husband) who truly love the man tried to help him to see
>> reason, but it was like he was hypnotized and helpless.
>> He's finally starting to understand that he was used and
>> duped by a masterful charlatan.
>>
>> I am all for alternative medicine: I gave birth to my
>> children at home because I do not worship doctors. I
>> agree that modern medical procedures can seem insane at
>> times. BUT that doesn't excuse greedy, predatory, fatal
>> QUACKERY. IMHO, Clark must be stopped, because she is a

1) I knew you were lying when you said you were
leaving, tools.

2) Why should other people spend money to prove that
Hulda's idiotic ideas don't work?

3) It would be unethical to do a trial of that kind anyway.
You don't try worthless treatments on sick people when
better ones are available.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

"ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> mdd wrote:
>
> > I am sorry for your friend, and for you.
>
> That's big of you.
And this was small of you.

> > But, Conventional has had a hard time finding a
> > consistent cure too.
>
> They have a better track record than Clark does.
Oh? tell us about how many other paitents of hers that you
know the history of.

> > I do not know that her method helps or harms.
>
> Well, I do. It harms.
I have yet to see proof. Your one case, without any proof
that your "friend" is real, your word only, is not proof.
Perhaps she can cure your bad attitude?

"David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, mdd
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >"I Dream of Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in
> >message .
> >> >

> >> Laura, the poster now calling himself "mdd" is actually
> >> "Med(S)tools". Med(S)tools is either a person with an
> >> unquenchable thirst for his own
> >urine or
> >> a poorly coded Eliza program.
> >>
> >> His learning curve is a flat line.
> >I assume that you are able to prove that your statement,
> >in a public
forum,
> >is true and accurate. Please do so, or cease.
>
> Proving that your learning curve is a flat line shouldn't
> be difficult; a sampling of your postings will do fine.
>
> But even if it weren't true, so what? Insulting you in a
> public forum like this one is not something you're going
> to be able to sue about successfully, and attempting to
> administer a beatdown, if that's your intention, would
> just get your ass thrown in jail.
>
> >I further assume that you do understand me.
>
> Oh, goody -- more threats?
>
> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

And, so you are an attorney now? I do not think so.

"David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > Se
> > em
> > me
> > th
> > at
> > so
> > me
> > on
> > co
> > ul
> > du
> > pl
> > ic
> > at
> > he
> > st
> > uf
> > f,
> > an
> > re
> > co
> > rd
> > al
> > re
> > su
> > lt
> > s.
> > Th
> > en
> > pu
> > bl
> > is
> > th
> > os
> > re
> > su
> > lt
> > s,
> > go
> > od
> > or
> > ba
> > d.
> > As
> > it
> > is
> > ,
> > al
> > we
> > se
> > ar
> > pe
> > op
> > le
> > sa
> > yi
> > ng
> > th
> > at
it
> >cannot work. If so, why won't someone prove it?
>
> 1) I knew you were lying when you said you were leaving,
> tools.

I did not say I was gone forever, asswipe.
> 2) Why should other people spend money to prove that
> Hulda's idiotic ideas don't work?
Why should anyone listen to your whining about Hulda?

> 3) It would be unethical to do a trial of that kind
> anyway. You don't try worthless treatments on sick
> people when better ones are available.

You are wrong. But, you knew that.

wrote:

> > >"I Dream of Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > >message .

"Med(S)tools".
own
> > >urine or

> > >I assume that you are able to prove that your
> > >statement, in a public
> forum,
> > >is true and accurate. Please do so, or cease.
> >
> > Proving that your learning curve is a flat line
> > shouldn't be difficult; a sampling of your postings will
> > do fine.
> >
> > But even if it weren't true, so what? Insulting you in a
> > public forum like this one is not something you're going
> > to be able to sue about successfully, and attempting to
> > administer a beatdown, if that's your intention, would
> > just get your ass thrown in jail.
> >
> > >I further assume that you do understand me.
> >
> > Oh, goody -- more threats?
> >
> > -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
> >

> And, so you are an attorney now? I do not think

True. You do not think.

However, if you want to learn what defamation is, look
it up. Obviously, you do not have a clue (an ever
growing list.)

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 15, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > In article <[email protected]>, mdd
> > > <[email protected]>

> "Med(S)tools".
> own

> > forum,
> > >
> > > Proving that your learning curve is a flat line
> > > shouldn't be difficult; a sampling of your postings
> > > will do fine.
> > >
> > > But even if it weren't true, so what? Insulting you in
> > > a public forum like this one is not something you're
> > > going to be able to sue about successfully, and
> > > attempting to administer a beatdown, if that's your
> > > intention, would just get your ass thrown in jail.

> > > Oh, goody -- more threats?
> > >
> > > -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
> > >

> > And, so you are an attorney now? I do not think
>
> True. You do not think.
>
> However, if you want to learn what defamation is, look it
> up. Obviously,
you
> do not have a clue (an ever growing list.)

Mark, I have a very good attorney already, thank you, have
had for years. I think I will continue to use them. Are you
advertising for business?

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:D[email protected]...
> >
> > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > > message news:[email protected]...

BEEN
> IN
IS
> > NOT
> AND
> > charging
> > > them
> > charity
> > > all....

obtained
had

> truly
he

> home
greedy,
> is

Seems to me
that
> > > someone could duplicate her stuff, and record all
> > > results. Then
publish
> > > those results, good or bad. As it is, all we see are
> > > people saying
that
> it
> > > cannot work. If so, why won't someone prove it?
> >
> > She should have al lthe data in the world to prove her
> > claims and
release
> > it. She won't, as it would bebad for business.
> All the more reason to duplicate and publish.
> >
> > I see that you are addicted to this group.
> >

> Says one junky to another.

I di dnot say I was leaving and come back a week later.

You did.