"I AM WITH YOU."

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > mdd wrote:
> >
> > > I am sorry for your friend, and for you.
> >
> > That's big of you.
> And this was small of you.
> >
> > > But, Conventional has had a hard time finding a
> > > consistent cure too.
> >
> > They have a better track record than Clark does.
> Oh? tell us about how many other paitents of hers that you
> know the
history
> of.
> >
> > > I do not know that her method helps or harms.
> >
> > Well, I do. It harms.
> I have yet to see proof. Your one case, without any proof
> that your
"friend"
> is real, your word only, is not proof.

There is no proof that she helps, YS.

> Perhaps she can cure your bad attitude?

I see you are projecting again.

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 15, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > > message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > "Med(S)tools".
his
> > own

public
> > > forum,

forum
your

> > > And, so you are an attorney now? I do not think
> >
> > True. You do not think.
> >
> > However, if you want to learn what defamation is, look
> > it up. Obviously,
> you
> > do not have a clue (an ever growing list.)
> >

> Mark, I have a very good attorney already, thank you, have
> had for years.
> think I will continue to use them.

Then, ask you attorney about defamation, or look it up
on the web.

> Are you advertising for business?

Nope. Right now I have all the business I can handle, and
then some. I have a prospective new client, but cannot seem
to find the time to work them up.

mdd wrote:

> "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 15, 2004" wrote:

> > > Good. H eshould write up his experience and send it to
> > > Quackwatch.
> >
> > I agree. I am going to urge him to do so, and help him
> > with it.

> Be sure to include certified copies of his medical
> records, else it's just a story. May be true, may be
> false. Who knows? Proof, my dear, that stuff the
> conventionals claim to have so much of. Well, how bout
> some? Oh yeah, please post proof that your story is
> real, here.

Is it true/untrue that you drink urine? Please post proof.
Thenk yew.

"ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> mdd wrote:
> >
> > "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message news:[email protected]...

> > > I agree. I am going to urge him to do so, and help him
> > > with it.
>
> > Be sure to include certified copies of his medical
> > records, else it's
just a
> > story. May be true, may be false. Who knows? Proof, my
> > dear, that stuff
the
> > conventionals claim to have so much of. Well, how bout
> > some? Oh yeah,
please
> > post proof that your story is real, here.

So it now becomes clear that you cannot or will not provide
any proof that your story is true. Makes it hard to believe
if it cannot be verified. Folks like you have been asking
fore "proof" that Alternative works. But when you are asked
for some "proof", you change the subject. How slippery of
you. If you really are a "new" poster, then you sure did not
last long. NEXT!

mdd wrote:

> So it now becomes clear that you cannot or will not
> provide any proof that your story is true. Makes it hard
> to believe if it cannot be verified. Folks like you have
> been asking fore "proof" that Alternative works. But when
> you are asked for some "proof", you change the subject.
> How slippery of you. If you really are a "new" poster,
> then you sure did not last long. NEXT!

<plonk

"ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> mdd wrote:
>
> > So it now becomes clear that you cannot or will not
> > provide any proof
that
> > your story is true. Makes it hard to believe if it
> > cannot be verified.
Folks
> > like you have been asking fore "proof" that Alternative
> > works. But when
you
> > are asked for some "proof", you change the subject. How
> > slippery of you. If you really are a "new" poster, then
> > you sure did not last long. NEXT!
>
> <plonk>
Cool!

In article <[email protected]>, mdd <[email protected]> wrote:

>"David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...

>> > ,
>> > .
>> > ,
>> > .
>> > ,
>it
>> >cannot work. If so, why won't someone prove it?
>>
>> 1) I knew you were lying when you said you were leaving,
>> tools.
>>
>I did not say I was gone forever, asswipe.

You implied it, jerkoff.

>> 2) Why should other people spend money to prove that
>> Hulda's idiotic ideas don't work?
>Why should anyone listen to your whining about Hulda?

Who's whining? I'm saying her stuff doesn't work. What's
wrong with that?

>> 3) It would be unethical to do a trial of that kind
>> anyway. You don't try worthless treatments on sick
>> people when better ones are available.
>
>You are wrong. But, you knew that.

No, I'm right. And you certainly haven't shown otherwise.

But then, you never do. Your contributions here are usually
limited to a single sentence, something that you think
proves you're a wit.

You're half right.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

In article <[email protected]>, mdd <[email protected]> wrote:

>"David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> In article <[email protected]>, mdd
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >
>> >"I Dream of Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> >message .

>> >urine or

>> >I assume that you are able to prove that your statement,
>> >in a public forum, is true and accurate. Please do so,
>> >or cease.
>>
>> Proving that your learning curve is a flat line shouldn't
>> be difficult; a sampling of your postings will do fine.
>>
>> But even if it weren't true, so what? Insulting you in a
>> public forum like this one is not something you're going
>> to be able to sue about successfully, and attempting to
>> administer a beatdown, if that's your intention, would
>> just get your ass thrown in jail.
>>
>> >I further assume that you do understand me.
>>
>> Oh, goody -- more threats?
>>
>> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
>>
>And, so you are an attorney now? I do not think so.

I do not think so either. But you don't have to be Perry
Mason to know this stuff, flatliner.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 15, 2004" wrote:
> > >
> > > "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > > message news:[email protected]...

failing
> growing
> > >
> > > Interesting. What you describe is something called
> > > hydronephrosis and
is
> > > cause of kidney failure. Most lay people are not aware
> > > of this
> condition.
> >
> > I never heard of that before.

the

> > > IIRC, the Zapper is also supposed to diagnose
> > > conditions.
> >
> > Well, it doesn't work.

> who
Thanks
regaining
walking

> > > Good. H eshould write up his experience and send it to
> > > Quackwatch.
> >
> > I agree. I am going to urge him to do so, and help him
> > with it.
> Be sure to include certified copies of his medical
> records, else it's just
> story. May be true, may be false. Who knows? Proof, my
> dear, that stuff
the
> conventionals claim to have so much of. Well, how bout
> some? Oh yeah,
please
> post proof that your story is real, here.

Listen, Yellow Puddle, not many people know that urinary
retention can cause kidney failure. I know that you never
worry about that, and offer to help people get cured.

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 16, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message news:[email protected]...

> failing
> > growing

and
> is
> > condition.
> > >
> > > I never heard of that before.

> the
he
becoming

> > > Well, it doesn't work.

doctors,
> > who
> Thanks
> regaining
> walking

> > > I agree. I am going to urge him to do so, and help him
> > > with it.
> > Be sure to include certified copies of his medical
> > records, else it's
just
> > story. May be true, may be false. Who knows? Proof, my
> > dear, that stuff
> the
> > conventionals claim to have so much of. Well, how bout
> > some? Oh yeah,
> please
> > post proof that your story is real, here.
>
> Listen, Yellow Puddle, not many people know that urinary
> retention can
cause
> kidney failure. I know that you never worry about that,
> and offer to help people get cured.
>

> No proof, No believe. I think the story is false, made up,
> by someone like
you.

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 16, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > > message news:[email protected]...

> > failing
> > > growing

> and
> > is
> > > condition.

heal
> > the
that
> he
> becoming

> doctors,
> > > who
> > Thanks
> > regaining
> > walking

> > > Be sure to include certified copies of his medical
> > > records, else it's
> just
> > > story. May be true, may be false. Who knows? Proof, my
> > > dear, that
stuff
> > the
> > > conventionals claim to have so much of. Well, how bout
> > > some? Oh yeah,
> > please
> > > post proof that your story is real, here.
> >
> > Listen, Yellow Puddle, not many people know that urinary
> > retention can
> cause
> > kidney failure. I know that you never worry about that,
> > and offer to
help
> > people get cured.
> >

>No proof, No believe. I think the story is false, made up,
>by someone like you.

Listen, MedStools, let me put it this way., who cares what
you "think"? The simple fact is that she posted a story
that has facts which are not commonly known, and this lends
credibility to her. If and when you post a story which
comes up to this level of credibility, I will be the first
to yet you know.

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 16, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 16, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > failing
was

hydronephrosis
> > and
> > > is

> heal
> > > the
> that
> > he
> > becoming

> > doctors,

> > > Thanks
> > > regaining
> > > walking
well.

Quackwatch.

it's
> > just
> stuff
> > > the
yeah,
> > > please
> > >
> > > Listen, Yellow Puddle, not many people know that
> > > urinary retention can
> > cause
> > > kidney failure. I know that you never worry about
> > > that, and offer to
> help
> > > people get cured.
> > >

> >No proof, No believe. I think the story is false, made
> >up, by someone
like
> > you.
>
> Listen, MedStools, let me put it this way., who cares what
> you "think"?
The
> simple fact is that she posted a story that has facts
> which are not
commonly
> known, and this lends credibility to her. If and when you
> post a story
which
> comes up to this level of credibility, I will be the first
> to yet you
know.

Listen genetic loser, Let me put it this way, Who believes
that you "think"? I do wish you would butt-out, as you make
it difficult to find out anything about this story. Why
don't you go to your corner, and play with yourself some
more while the genetically solid folks discuss things?

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 16, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 16, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > > message news:[email protected]
> > > .cv.net...

was
> was

> hydronephrosis
> > > and

> > heal
> > that
> > > he
> > > becoming

> > > doctors,
cancer.

> well.

> Quackwatch.

> it's
> > > just
> > stuff
> yeah,

can
> > > cause
> > help
> > > >

> > >No proof, No believe. I think the story is false, made
> > >up, by someone
> like
> > > you.
> >
> > Listen, MedStools, let me put it this way., who cares
> > what you "think"?
> The
> > simple fact is that she posted a story that has facts
> > which are not
> commonly
> > known, and this lends credibility to her. If and when
> > you post a story
> which
> > comes up to this level of credibility, I will be the
> > first to yet you
> know.
> >

> Listen genetic loser, Let me put it this way, Who believes
> that you
"think"?

Intelligent people. Sad that you exlcude yourself.

> I do wish you would butt-out, as you make it difficult to
> find out
anything
> about this story.

She posted what she knows. 'nuf said.

Why don't you go to your corner, and play with yourself
> some more while the genetically solid folks discuss
> things?

Is that more intelligent than go play in traffic?

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 16, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 16, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> was
diagnose
> > was

> > hydronephrosis
this

> > > heal
growth
> > > that

> cancer.

is
was
> > well.

> > Quackwatch.

it.
> > it's
that
> > > stuff
> > yeah,

> can
> > > help

> > like
> > >
> > > Listen, MedStools, let me put it this way., who cares
> > > what you
"think"?
> > The
> > > simple fact is that she posted a story that has facts
> > > which are not
> > commonly
> > > known, and this lends credibility to her. If and when
> > > you post a story
> > which
> > > comes up to this level of credibility, I will be the
> > > first to yet you
> > know.
> > >

> > Listen genetic loser, Let me put it this way, Who
> > believes that you
> "think"?
>
> Intelligent people. Sad that you exlcude yourself.
>
> > I do wish you would butt-out, as you make it difficult
> > to find out
> anything
> > about this story.
>
> She posted what she knows. 'nuf said.
>
> Why don't you go to your corner, and play with yourself
> > some more while the genetically solid folks discuss
> > things?
>
> Is that more intelligent than go play in traffic?

I did not want you to get hurt.

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 16, 2004" wrote:

> She posted what she knows. 'nuf said.

Thank you.

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 16, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 16, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > > message news:[email protected]
> > > .cv.net...

kidneys
> > was
> diagnose
> > > was

> > > hydronephrosis
> this

failed
> growth
rapidly

medical
> > cancer.

> is
> was
look
> > > well.

> > > Quackwatch.

> it.
else
> > > it's
> that
Oh
> > > yeah,

retention
> > can
offer

someone
> > > like

> "think"?
> > > The
> > > commonly
story
> > > which
you
> > > know.
> > > >

> > > Listen genetic loser, Let me put it this way, Who
> > > believes that you
> > "think"?
> >
> > Intelligent people. Sad that you exlcude yourself.
> >
> > > I do wish you would butt-out, as you make it difficult
> > > to find out
> > anything
> > > about this story.
> >
> > She posted what she knows. 'nuf said.
> >
> > Why don't you go to your corner, and play with yourself
> > > some more while the genetically solid folks discuss
> > > things?
> >
> > Is that more intelligent than go play in traffic?
> >

> I did not want you to get hurt.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ToolPackinMama wrote:

> Bew wrote:
> >
> > "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message news:[email protected]...

> > > My opinion is based on experience.
> >
> > ........... Once removed , not personal .
>
> Love is personal. I love my friend. I have loved him
> for years.

14 years, to be precise.