i ask a favour

trials_uni

Guest
i kno this should go in JC but theres more traffic flow through here...
could all of you who view this thread plz click the link in my
signature line and tell me what you think of my article type
post...like it dislike it...anything to add...anything at all would be
great

--
trials_uni

You can't get up and try it again if you don't fall first.
-Phil

Check out my Newbie Guide---> http://tinyurl.com/99yez

it was pretty good:) if i were you i would put more info on riding it,
such as getting on 'cause some begginers get this crazy idea that they
should step on the pedel that is forward, also you should give
instructions on tire pressure and seat hieght. i cant think of any more
suggestions at the moment but good start!:)

--
Radical Reed

If at first you don't suceed, distroy all evidence that you tried

the main reason santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad
girls live.
Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427

actually i did use some of tyour stuff...and what exactly do you mean by
short hmmm? lol ya i kno its not like as amazing as that journal but i
think it will be help full

--
trials_uni

You can't get up and try it again if you don't fall first.
-Phil
'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
informative post go now! edited today!

Great Guide!

The only thing that i thought was bad was the spelling, after reading a
bit it started to get annoying.I'm not that great at spelling myself,
but I bet Ms. Ayelery can tell you more exactly what's wrong.

Allthough most of that info can already be found in the 'Uni wiki
thing' (http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia:Learning)

You could edit that instead of making more and more posts in your
thread. The result will be much easier to read.

--
fexnix

'*My fresh gallery*'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
*I Got Infinite Skillz*
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

thieum wrote:
> How about adding it to Unicycle.2ya ? Andrew already has a lot of
> tutorials it would help to have one solid source for tutorials instead
> of many scattered around the web.

Andrew's and Peter's site isn´t available right now. And who kniws when
it will be?

I say use wikipedia!