i ask a favour

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by trials_uni, Jan 7, 2006.

  1. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    i kno this should go in JC but theres more traffic flow through here...
    could all of you who view this thread plz click the link in my
    signature line and tell me what you think of my article type
    post...like it dislike it...anything to add...anything at all would be
    great

    --
    trials_uni

    You can't get up and try it again if you don't fall first.
    -Phil

    Check out my Newbie Guide---> http://tinyurl.com/99yez

  2. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

  3. manu2015

    manu2015 Guest

    Hello,

    just little things on the form, not that important :

    - foreward=forward ?
    - Styles of unicycling: 4 Street: unsually=usually ?
    - The last 2 sentences contain typing mistakes

    Manu

    --
    manu2015
    manu2015's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9834

  4. Radical Reed

    Radical Reed Guest

    it was pretty good:) if i were you i would put more info on riding it,
    such as getting on 'cause some begginers get this crazy idea that they
    should step on the pedel that is forward, also you should give
    instructions on tire pressure and seat hieght. i cant think of any more
    suggestions at the moment but good start!:)

    --
    Radical Reed

    If at first you don't suceed, distroy all evidence that you tried

    the main reason santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad
    girls live.
    Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427

  5. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

  6. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    actually i did use some of tyour stuff...and what exactly do you mean by
    short hmmm? lol ya i kno its not like as amazing as that journal but i
    think it will be help full

    --
    trials_uni

    You can't get up and try it again if you don't fall first.
    -Phil
    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!

  7. fexnix

    fexnix Guest

    Great Guide!

    The only thing that i thought was bad was the spelling, after reading a
    bit it started to get annoying.I'm not that great at spelling myself,
    but I bet Ms. Ayelery can tell you more exactly what's wrong.

    Allthough most of that info can already be found in the 'Uni wiki
    thing' (http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia:Learning)

    You could edit that instead of making more and more posts in your
    thread. The result will be much easier to read.

    --
    fexnix

    '*My fresh gallery*'
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
    *I Got Infinite Skillz*
    fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

  8. thieum

    thieum Guest

  9. fexnix

    fexnix Guest

    thieum wrote:
    > How about adding it to Unicycle.2ya ? Andrew already has a lot of
    > tutorials it would help to have one solid source for tutorials instead
    > of many scattered around the web.

    Andrew's and Peter's site isn´t available right now. And who kniws when
    it will be?

    I say use wikipedia!

    --
    fexnix