I bet this isnt working

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by -Lsqnot Respond, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. I've lost my newsfeed

    Tags:

  2. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

  3. [Not Responding] wrote:

    > I've lost my newsfeed

    Have you checked

    o down the back of the sofa, and/or o under the fridge

    ?

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  4. [Not Responding] wrote:

    > I've lost my newsfeed

    Have you checked

    o down the back of the sofa, and/or o under the fridge

    ?

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  5. On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:09:55 +0000, in
    <[email protected]>, "[Not Responding]"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I've lost my newsfeed

    Have you still got your old sfeed to use as a spare?

    --
    DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which
    appears in my inbox is mine to do what I like with. Anything

  6. On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:09:55 +0000, in
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I've lost my newsfeed

    Have you still got your old sfeed to use as a spare?

    --
    DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which
    appears in my inbox is mine to do what I like with. Anything
    which is sent to me (whether intended or not) may, if I so
    desire, form a legal and binding contract.

  7. Vic

    Vic Guest

    On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:09:55 +0000, "[Not Responding]"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I've lost my newsfeed

    Can you remember what you were last time you remember using
    it?

    Vic.

  8. Vic

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I've lost my newsfeed

    Can you remember what you were last time you remember using
    it?

    Vic.

  9. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    Dave Larrington wrote:

    > Have you checked
    >
    > o down the back of the sofa, and/or o under the fridge

    Could be the old "I left my newsfeed in my other
    trousers" gambit...

    Pete.
    --
    Peter Clinch University of Dundee Tel 44 1382 660111 ext.
    33637 Medical Physics, Ninewells Hospital Fax 44 1382 640177

  10. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

  11. >[Not Responding] wrote:

    >> I've lost my newsfeed
    >
    >Have you checked
    >
    >o down the back of the sofa, and/or o under the fridge
    >
    >?

    It's probably in the same place as all those odd socks that
    can't be found.

    Cheers, helen s

    --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get
    correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune h*$el*$$e**-
    nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**[email protected]$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

  12. On 12 Mar 2004 19:48:28 GMT, in
    <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

    >>[Not Responding] wrote:
    >>
    >>> I've lost my newsfeed
    >>
    >>Have you checked
    >>
    >>o down the back of the sofa, and/or o under the fridge
    >>
    >>?
    >
    >It's probably in the same place as all those odd socks that
    >can't be found.
    >
    >Cheers, helen s

    There is a website that will publish a picture of your odd
    socks in the hope that somebody can locate its partner.
    Can't remember the URL tho.

    --
    DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which
    appears in my inbox is mine to do what I like with. Anything
    which is sent to me (whether intended or not) may, if I so
    desire, form a legal and binding contract.

  13. Vic

    Vic Guest

    On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:53:34 +0000, vic <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:09:55 +0000, "[Not Responding]"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>I've lost my newsfeed
    >
    >Can you remember what you were last time you remember
    >using it?

    Oops. That came out all wrong, dint it?

  14. > >>> I've lost my newsfeed

    > >>Have you checked
    > >>
    > >>o down the back of the sofa, and/or o under the fridge
    > >>
    > >>?
    > >
    > >It's probably in the same place as all those odd socks
    > >that can't be found.
    > >
    > >Cheers, helen s
    >
    > There is a website that will publish a picture of your odd
    > socks in the hope that somebody can locate its partner.
    > Can't remember the URL tho.

    If I find a sock has gone AWOL I throw the remaining one
    to the rat for use as bedding. It's amazing how the threat
    of being chewed or widdled on by a rat stops socks from
    making a break for it - they disappear either as pairs or
    not at all now.

    ---
    virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.619 /
    Virus Database: 398 - Release Date: 10/03/2004

  15. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

  16. Congokid

    Congokid Guest

    In message <[email protected]>,
    Richard Bates
    <[email protected]> writes

    >There is a website that will publish a picture of your odd
    >socks in the hope that somebody can locate its partner.
    >Can't remember the URL tho.

    There's also a website that publishes found photos. You
    might see yourself or a loved one here:
    http://www.isthisyou.co.uk

    --
    congokid Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google
    http://congokid.com