I Bought a RANS Screamer Instead--Was: Recumbent Trike Opinions

Bobinator

Guest
After much wrangling and discussion, in which trikes, tandems, and even a Trek hybrid were
discussed, I bought a RANS Screamer Ultimate from the Hostel Shoppe this morning.

Now for my next question: How do you mount a cyclometer magnet on an Aerospoke wheel?

There is a special magnet that Aerospoke makes that mounts to the hub. It of course is an option. I
happen to have one ,because I got tired of waiting for it to arrive and glued a small magnet to the
hub and it worked so well I never installed the aerospoke one. ben fox "Bobinator"