I Bought a RANS Screamer Instead--Was: Recumbent Trike Opinions

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bobinator, Oct 7, 2003.

  1. Bobinator

    Bobinator Guest

    After much wrangling and discussion, in which trikes, tandems, and even a Trek hybrid were
    discussed, I bought a RANS Screamer Ultimate from the Hostel Shoppe this morning.

    Now for my next question: How do you mount a cyclometer magnet on an Aerospoke wheel?

    Tags:

  2. Ben Fox

    Ben Fox Guest

    There is a special magnet that Aerospoke makes that mounts to the hub. It of course is an option. I
    happen to have one ,because I got tired of waiting for it to arrive and glued a small magnet to the
    hub and it worked so well I never installed the aerospoke one. ben fox "Bobinator"
    > After much wrangling and discussion, in which trikes, tandems, and even a Trek hybrid were
    > discussed, I bought a RANS Screamer Ultimate from the Hostel Shoppe this morning.
    >
    > Now for my next question: How do you mount a cyclometer magnet on an Aerospoke wheel?

  3. Mark Leuck

    Mark Leuck Guest