i can bc....kinda?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by chosen, Dec 26, 2005.

  1. chosen

    chosen Guest

    Tags:

  2. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    Nice, you are making progress :) I have a problem with it rubbing my
    legs too. Just bow your legs (I know it sounds easier than it is).
    Good luck

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    _____________________________

    chosen wrote:
    > wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

  3. smcmorrow

    smcmorrow Guest

  4. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    smcmorrow wrote:
    > your doing much better than i am. I just made a BC, but my plates are
    > awful, they're only 2'' wide and 4'' long.
    >
    > Good luck!

    I ride 2" wide 3" long and i can 180, half/half, grind ledges/rails,
    and hop 25". Its all waht you are use to.

    --
    Evan Byrne

    "Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

  5. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

  6. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    maxisback wrote:
    > no way I thought u hoped like 30 something inches on ur bc

    I have done 30" a few times, i deffinatly cant do it now. i might be
    able to do it with some practice.

    --
    Evan Byrne

    "Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

  7. freddy

    freddy Guest

  8. chosen

    chosen Guest

    freddy wrote:
    > I rub my legs too when I'm riding my bc, but I fortunately have a pair
    > of 661 legarmor. ;)

    i did too. but then i lost one of my guards so i wear a 661, a soccer
    guard, and a knee pad. all just kinda wrapped around my leg.:(

    --
    chosen

    respectfully,
    jonny