I can hear Armstrong laughing (karma-Cofidis)

Ronde Chumpion

Guest
Hey

You know WHAT I'm talking about.

Thanks, Ronde

>Hey
>
>You know WHAT I'm talking about.
>
>Thanks, Ronde

haha, I forgot about that.
The Curse of Cofidis continues.

"Sonarrat" <[email protected]..> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > Hey
> >
> > You know WHAT I'm talking about.
>
> Funny thing is, Cofidis got flak back then for refusing
> to pay for
Armstrong's
> drugs...

1) That is not what they are talking about.

2) Don't go along with everyone else by including any
medical care along with illicit drug use. Note the word
"illicit" as the key word, not "drugs". Nobody has any
reason to care about drug use unless it breaks rules and
\ or laws.

> -Sonarrat.

in article [email protected], Chris at

> "Sonarrat" <[email protected]..> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>
>>> Hey
>>>
>>> You know WHAT I'm talking about.
>>
>> Funny thing is, Cofidis got flak back then for refusing
>> to pay for
> Armstrong's
>> drugs...
>>

> 1) That is not what they are talking about.

> 2) Don't go along with everyone else by including any
> medical care along with illicit drug use. Note the word
> "illicit" as the key word, not "drugs". Nobody has any
> reason to care about drug use unless it breaks rules
> and \ or laws.

I make no distinction between illicit and medicated drugs.
They're the same substances; only the context changes.

-Sonarrat.

in article BC9CE5AB.2DF3%[email protected], Sonarrat at

> in article
> [email protected], Chris at
> [email protected] wrote on 4/9/04 5:37 PM:
>

>> "Sonarrat" <[email protected]..> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in
>>> message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Funny thing is, Cofidis got flak back then for refusing
>>> to pay for
>> Armstrong's
>>> drugs...
>>>

>> 1) That is not what they are talking about.
>

>> 2) Don't go along with everyone else by including any
>> medical care along with illicit drug use. Note the
>> word "illicit" as the key word, not "drugs". Nobody
>> has any reason to care about drug use unless it breaks
>> rules and \ or laws.
>
> I make no distinction between illicit and medicated drugs.
> They're the same substances; only the context changes.

At any rate, what I was getting at was this: if this has
been going for a while, then maybe if they had sent some
drugs Armstrong's way rather than saving them for their
active riders, they might have had a 5-time Tour champion,
rather than Bruyneel...

-Sonarrat.

Sonarrat wrote:

> I make no distinction between illicit and medicated drugs.
> They're the same substances; only the context changes.

You whacky Christian Scientists...

Chris <[email protected]> schreef in berichtnieuws
[email protected]...
> 2) Don't go along with everyone else by including any
> medical care along with illicit drug use. Note the word
> "illicit" as the key word, not
"drugs".
> Nobody has any reason to care about drug use unless it
> breaks rules and \
or
> laws.

Ofcourse, some drugs are useful and can be taken legally if
you have an ailment for which the drug is prescribed. In
that case, having the ailment is an advantage. There is a
fuzzy line between prescribing drugs as treatment or to
enhance performance: I suspect that many riders have medical
attestations simply because they want to use the drugs, not
really because they strictly need them as medicine.