I can sit at home all day watch TdF everyday now

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pete Whelan

ouch, due to a nasty spill at the Biggleswade Grass track meeting I came off worse, with a broken
humerus (sp) at the top by the shoulder. My right soulder area is swollen massively in proportion to
the left it makes The Hulks muscles look diminutive.

Oh, well, sit out the rest of the grass track season, and hopefully be OK to do a few late season
50 mile TTs
--
Pete

interchange 12 for 21 to reply

Oh dear Pete! That sounds nasty.

Glad you are resting & letting it heal rather than doing a Tyler ;-)

Get well soon & best wishes to you & the family, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email Mail sent to it is dumped My correct one can be gleaned from
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

Ooh that sounds nasty, enjoy the Tour!

John.

"Pete Whelan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> ouch, due to a nasty spill at the Biggleswade Grass track meeting I came off worse, with a broken
> humerus (sp) at the top by the shoulder. My right soulder area is swollen massively in proportion
> to the left it makes The Hulks muscles look diminutive.
>
> Oh, well, sit out the rest of the grass track season, and hopefully be OK to do a few late season
> 50 mile TTs
> --
> Pete
>
> interchange 12 for 21 to reply

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX wrote:
> Oh dear Pete! That sounds nasty.
>
> Glad you are resting & letting it heal rather than doing a Tyler ;-)
>
> Get well soon & best wishes to you & the family, helen s

I think my break is a little more severe than a collarbone. I might find out more tomorrow when they
try and realgn the bones, if they haven't pulled together wiyh the muscles. plus i now have a load
of banned substances in me (morphine,etc)

--
Pete

interchange 12 for 21 to reply

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:55:18 +0000 (UTC), Pete Whelan <[email protected]> wrote:

>I think my break is a little more severe than a collarbone. I might find out more tomorrow when
>they try and realgn the bones, if they haven't pulled together wiyh the muscles. plus i now have a
>load of banned substances in me (morphine,etc)

I can see another Tyler Hammilton comming on.

Get well soon, Pete.

James

--
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.butty/Dscf0632.jpg

On 13 Jul 2003 20:07:15 GMT, [email protected] (wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX) wrote:

>Well, morphine is supposed to be a eurphoric,

Oh yes, I can confirm that for you.

Last year a doctor at my local A&E whacked a syringe full into me and, just for an instant, I
thought he'd killed me. I honestly thought my number was up. The hit was so immediate and so
powerful I thought he'd given me a huge overdose or something, I'd never felt anything like
it.

I'll echo others sentiments, get well soon!

Bob
--
Mail address is spam trapped To reply by email remove the beverage

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 10:07:08 +0000 (UTC), Pete Whelan <[email protected]> wrote:

>ouch, due to a nasty spill at the Biggleswade Grass track meeting I came off worse, with a broken
>humerus (sp) at the top by the shoulder.

Sorry to hear this Pete. Wishing you a quick and full recovery.

John T. Remove the singers of Spam before replying

Status
Not open for further replies.