I cannot stand Chris Horner HYPE anymore!!!

Don`t worry, I wont. We always have few boxes at home (we eat them too).:) Miller`s sexy Barilla hat is definitely the biggest reason why we eat Barilla instead of some other pasta made in our country!

Virenque said:
Don`t worry, I wont. We always have few boxes at home (we eat them too).:) Miller`s sexy Barilla hat is definitely the biggest reason why we eat Barilla instead of some other pasta made in our country!

Amigo di Barilla
:D

Barilla is ok, but nothing special. Too commercial. Try Voiello, a better relatively widely available brand (it is also now part of the Barilla group, but has maintained its quality coming from its Neapolitan roots).

If you want to get serious about this discussion, just let me know. :p

Powerful Pete said:
Barilla is ok, but nothing special. Too commercial. Try Voiello, a better relatively widely available brand (it is also now part of the Barilla group, but has maintained its quality coming from its Neapolitan roots).

If you want to get serious about this discussion, just let me know. :p
Mmmm, Barillia. Right now I am eating mini penne with an arrabbiata sauce mixed with hot italian sausage and sprinkled with mozarella.

With the Horner thread dying, this is a perfect time to switch to pasta; so preach on Brother Pete.

Absolutely. Let talk about pasta! Horner`s not in anymore since he cut his beard.. IMO pasta is great. Anyone can cook pasta. If there`s nothing else to eat I often made pasta and throw one or two cans of tuna on it. What similar to eat can you make in 20 mins?

JohnO said:
Look on the bright side, at least Bode Miller isn't taking up cycling.

Imagine this - he gets the MJ, but then drops out of the race to hit on one of the podium girls.
could be worse than that even. you guys into MTB as well may remember in the mid-late 90's when shaun palmer came into downhill mtb and did well- the whole time trying to play it off like he'd just bought one 2 weeks before he entered his first race and he doesn't train or care about it he just like meh fell into it.

i would slit my wrists if bode miller even won a cat5.