I CAN'T HEAR YOU????

Those aren't views - those are facts.

news:[email protected]...

******** (and a "straw man".)

> and you claim I'm making a Straw man argument??? call me slow, but I don't get it?
>
> From your prior message If the US withheld it's support, Israel would be forced to wipe out all
the
> Palestinians in (what is called) Palestine (these days) and retake Israels land.

I'm not suggesting extermination, nor am I suggesting that the US withhold it's support.

Your's is a "straw man".

Stan

yeah, guess so

Stan claims to be hacker, so maybe he's designed a program to continuously posts straw man. Similar
to the repetitive denial of service attacks. Well, his program is working well on me, I'm bored.
Now, of course, we'll get definitions of hackers and crackers . . . . as if we care.

I suppose we should request a definition from Stan of what he means by "wipe out", but who
cares anyway.

So you think our support of Isreal is critical to stability of middle east. I really think the
strategic value of Isreal to USA is way past it's prime. How do you see Isreal assisting us in
stabilizing the Middle East? And do we need to offer military and economic aid to receive that
stabilization assistance?

Cheers <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >"squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> Of course early American solution then is Stan's solution today> extermination, re-location. My
> >> strong suspicion is that if the shoe were on the other
> >foot,
> >> Stan would be a terrorist - or at least a terrorist leader.
> >
> >Straw man(s).
> >

> >> Maybe extermination will work Stan, maybe not.
> >
> >Straw man.
> >

> >Your "Close, Personal Friend",
> >

> >Stan,
>
> Squirrely,
>
> Welcome to the name game.

yeah, guess so

Stan claims to be hacker, so maybe he's designed a program to continuously posts straw man. Similar
to the repetitive denial of service attacks. Well, his program is working well on me, I'm bored.
Now, of course, we'll get definitions of hackers and crackers . . . . as if we care.

I suppose we should request a definition from Stan of what he means by "wipe out", but who
cares anyway.

So you think our support of Isreal is critical to stability of middle east. I really think the
strategic value of Isreal to USA is way past it's prime. How do you see Isreal assisting us in
stabilizing the Middle East? And do we need to offer military and economic aid to receive that
stabilization assistance?

Cheers <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >"squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> Of course early American solution then is Stan's solution today> extermination, re-location. My
> >> strong suspicion is that if the shoe were on the other
> >foot,
> >> Stan would be a terrorist - or at least a terrorist leader.
> >
> >Straw man(s).
> >

> >> Maybe extermination will work Stan, maybe not.
> >
> >Straw man.
> >

> >Your "Close, Personal Friend",
> >

> >Stan,
>
> Squirrely,
>
> Welcome to the name game.

Why don't you stop being so naive, and turn the question around. Do you believe that the Muslim
nations and citizens would be any more pro-west if Israel did not exist? Do you believe that Israel
had anything to do with the recent bombs in Saudi and Istanbul? It is simply a case that wherever in
the world that the religion of Islam comes into contact with ANY other belief, there automatically
follows atrocities and murder. Israel is just a convenient excuse for the Muslims to continue their
holy Jihad. Remember, that these are people who have no compunction whatsoever in killing their own
kind that disagree with them, (Sunni & Shia). I think that you need to inject a little reality into
this situation, and accept that Israel is just a stalking horse for much greater goals of territory.

> yeah, guess so
>
> Stan claims to be hacker, so maybe he's designed a program to continuously posts straw man.
> Similar to the repetitive denial of service attacks.
Well,
> his program is working well on me, I'm bored. Now, of course, we'll get definitions of hackers and
> crackers . . . . as if we care.
>
> I suppose we should request a definition from Stan of what he means by
"wipe
> out", but who cares anyway.
>
> So you think our support of Isreal is critical to stability of middle
east.
> I really think the strategic value of Isreal to USA is way past it's
prime.
> How do you see Isreal assisting us in stabilizing the Middle East? And do
we
> need to offer military and economic aid to receive that stabilization assistance?
>
> Cheers <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >"squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote in message
other
> > >foot,
> > >
> > >Straw man(s).

> > >Straw man.
> > >

> > >Your "Close, Personal Friend",
> > >

> > >Stan,
> >
> > Squirrely,
> >
> > Welcome to the name game.

"Who are you, who who, who who I really want to know" - (you know who)

"Who are you, who who, who who I really want to know" - (you know who)

BTW: Congratulations to Mayor elect White, and thanX 4 the suggestion to bring people together by
reaching out ot folk from opposite sides of town!!!!

Stan, www.thesequencers.us/Camel "Get in your car and drive To the otherside Step on the gas Let go
the pass(t?) It's real time

Once you're behind the wheel You know how good it feels ... " - Peter Bardens

MIDIcian,

Seeing as your only reply to my last four messages was either to
quote the entire post and add nothiong to it, or to once again toss
out the empty "straw man" rhetoric that seems to have become your only
defense, I am now truely wondering if you're worth talking to. Untill

capable of intelligent discussion I can't see any reason to waste too much time talking to you.

My suggestion to you in the mean time is for you to put whatever faith you do have to use. Get a
gun and go kill a bunch of Palestinians. Tell yourself that they are either terrorists now or will
be in the future. After all, if Israel won't stop what they're doing, neither will the
Palestinians. Since your hatred towards the Palestinians seems to cloud out any form of reason,
this shouldn't be too difficult for you to manage. If this hatred doesn't belong to you, figure
out where it came from and if you really feel that way.

Your ally, whether you realize it or not,

Mike

<[email protected]> continues to engage in straw man argumentation and *WHINE* -
> MIDIcian,
>
> Seeing as your only reply to my last four messages was either to
> quote the entire post and add nothiong to it, or to once again toss
> out the empty "straw man" rhetoric that seems to have become your only
> defense, I am now truely wondering if you're worth talking to. Untill

> capable of intelligent discussion I can't see any reason to waste too much time talking to you.
>
> My suggestion to you in the mean time is for you to put whatever faith you do have to use. Get a
> gun and go kill a bunch of Palestinians. Tell yourself that they are either terrorists now or
> will be in the future. After all, if Israel won't stop what they're doing, neither will the
> Palestinians. Since your hatred towards the Palestinians seems to cloud out any form of reason,
> this shouldn't be too difficult for you to manage. If this hatred doesn't belong to you, figure
> out where it came from and if you really feel that way.
>
> Your ally, whether you realize it or not,
>
> Mike

Hello Harry,

Do I believe Muslim nations/people to be pro-western if Isreal did not exist?

Harry, what niave question have I asked that the above a reverses (turns around)?

Furthermore, when have I said that Isreal should not exist?

Somewhat confused by your line of questions here Harry, and somewhat put off by your tone, but I
gather your theory is that we need Isreal as our proxy to fight radical Islam in the Middle East.
Have I represented your theory correctly?

"Harry" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Why don't you stop being so naive, and turn the question around. Do you believe that the Muslim
> nations and citizens would be any more pro-west if Israel did not exist? Do you believe that
> Israel had anything to do with the recent bombs in
Saudi
> and Istanbul? It is simply a case that wherever in the world that the religion of Islam comes into
> contact with ANY other belief, there automatically follows atrocities and murder. Israel is just a
> convenient excuse for the Muslims to continue their holy Jihad. Remember, that these are people
> who have no compunction whatsoever in killing their own kind that disagree with them, (Sunni &
> Shia). I think that you need to inject a little reality into this situation, and accept that
> Israel is just a stalking horse for much greater goals of territory.
>

> "squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > yeah, guess so
> >
> > Stan claims to be hacker, so maybe he's designed a program to
continuously
> > posts straw man. Similar to the repetitive denial of service attacks.
> Well,
> > his program is working well on me, I'm bored. Now, of course, we'll get definitions of hackers
> > and crackers . . . . as if we care.
> >
> > I suppose we should request a definition from Stan of what he means by
> "wipe
> > out", but who cares anyway.
> >
> > So you think our support of Isreal is critical to stability of middle
> east.
> > I really think the strategic value of Isreal to USA is way past it's
> prime.
> > How do you see Isreal assisting us in stabilizing the Middle East? And
do
> we
> > need to offer military and economic aid to receive that stabilization assistance?

> other

> > > Squirrely,
> > >
> > > Welcome to the name game.

My belief is that there is right and wrong on both sides. However, Israel has been a true friend to
the US and vice versa. On the other hand, Militant Islam threatens every Islamic country, and the
reality is a strong possibility of more Irans or Talibans. If I was asked on balance whether I
preferred the actions of a country fighting for its life, outnumbered by 280 million to 5, and the
fact that they screw-up occasionally causing unnecessary death, then hell YES! Israel is far from
perfect, but the difference is that they do not TARGET children in the hope of discouraging peace.
They are hard people, but having been brought up in that pressure-cooker, who can blame them. I
believe that my tax money is better spent on them, then on supporting the economic rights of
millions of Islamic refugees, who come to my country, claim huge amounts of social security money,
whilst working illegally. Who have free housing, education and medical care, out of my labour. All
this, whilst railing against the very freedoms that allow them this lifestyle. So, in summary, Yes,
I have no problem with my tax money going there. I DO however have a problem with billions of
dollars of Aid money, going straight into the coffers of the leadership of the \Palestinian
Authority. Arafat paying his wife $300,000 per annum - whilst having personal investments in excess
of $1,000,000,000. No wonder the PA leadership doesn't want peace, it may be akin to killing the
news:[email protected]...

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 21:09:28 +0000 (UTC), "Harry" <[email protected]> wrote:

>My belief is that there is right and wrong on both sides. However, Israel has been a true friend to
>the US and vice versa. On the other hand, Militant Islam threatens every Islamic country, and the
>reality is a strong possibility of more Irans or Talibans.

While I agree with the possibility of more Taliban type groups, I wonder if Israel has truely been
a friend to the US.

>If I was asked on balance whether I preferred the actions of a country fighting for its life,
>outnumbered by 280 million to 5, and the fact that they screw-up occasionally causing unnecessary
>death, then hell YES! Israel is far from perfect, but the difference is that they do not TARGET
>children in the hope of discouraging peace. They are hard people, but having been brought up in
>that pressure-cooker, who can blame them.

I also tend to agree with this except for the fact that it's more than just occasionally. Also,
when it does happen, they insist on covering it up and explaining it with lies.

>I believe that my tax money is better spent on them, then on supporting the economic rights of
>millions of Islamic refugees, who come to my country, claim huge amounts of social security money,
>whilst working illegally. Who have free housing, education and medical care, out of my labour. All
>this, whilst railing against the very freedoms that allow them this lifestyle.

If the US would close it's borders, we wouldn't have that problem either. I'd much rather spend
money on that than support the illegal immigrants.

The US has no choice for the time being to pour money into Israel. If the pulled their support
now, the middle east would break out in uncontrolled violence that would only end when Israel was
destroyed. This would look really bad in the eyes of the rest of the world. The US made their bed
when they got involved in the first place, now they're obligated to finish the task.

That's the guy who did Chariots Of The Gods???? My understanding was that most of that movie was
supposedly not factual.

"Dori Schmetterling" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I see you're a fan of Erich von Daeniken.

> Or astronaut (from another planet) made
> > (the most likely scenerio.)

you make many interesting and detailed assertions Harry,

What strategic interest does Isreal or the PA pose for the USA that requires us to spend a nickel on
either of them? I am frankly not interested in weighing their relative moral merits, or discussing
whether the PA kettle is blacker than the Isreali pot, who punched who first.

In 3 sentences, that an eighth grader can understand, why do we need to be supporting this mess? You
seemed to be saying earlier that we need to stem the tide of the Islamic horde, now it's Arafat's
wife. I'm confused.

Cheers

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 01:47:31 GMT, "squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote:

>you make many interesting and detailed assertions Harry,
>
>What strategic interest does Isreal or the PA pose for the USA that requires us to spend a nickel
>on either of them?

Neither have any strategic value whatsoever...

> I am frankly not interested in weighing their relative moral merits, or discussing whether the PA
> kettle is blacker than the Isreali pot, who punched who first.

Good plan, that's an endless discussion.

>In 3 sentences, that an eighth grader can understand, why do we need to be supporting this mess?
>You seemed to be saying earlier that we need to stem the tide of the Islamic horde, now it's
>Arafat's wife. I'm confused.

Three answers...

#1 It's a moral obligation that the US got themselves involved in.
Israel would be wiped out if we stopped supporting them right now.

#2 The Islamic horde thing I didn't understand either.

#3 The reference to Arafat's wife's finances were an attempt to show
the PA financial misappropriations.