I CAN'T HEAR YOU????

Harry, who worships the satanic Jew, expelled this putrid flatus:

Deadly enemy, deadly friend http://www.thornwalker.com/ditch/deadlyenemy.htm

> If I was asked on balance whether I preferred the actions of a country fighting for its life,
> outnumbered by 280 million to 5, and the fact that they screw-up occasionally causing unnecessary
> death, then hell YES! Israel is far from perfect, but the difference is that they do not TARGET
> children in the hope of discouraging peace. They are hard people, but having been brought up in
> that pressure-cooker, who can blame them.

The killing fields of Rafah : http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/366499.html

Boy among dead in Ramallah raid : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3252048.stm

Israel army warned by UN for shooting at aid workers:
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/story.jsp?story=467924

Who are the real terrorists?: http://www.HalTurnerShow.com/IsraeliAtrocities.html

> I believe that my tax money is better spent on them, then on supporting the economic rights of
> millions of Islamic refugees, who come to my country, claim huge amounts of social security money,
> whilst working illegally. Who have free housing, education and medical care, out of my labour. All
> this, whilst railing against the very freedoms that allow them this lifestyle. So, in summary,
> Yes, I have no problem with my tax money going there. I DO however have a problem with billions of
> dollars of Aid money, going straight into the coffers of the leadership of the \Palestinian
> Authority. Arafat paying his wife $300,000 per annum - whilst having personal investments in
> excess of $1,000,000,000. No wonder the PA leadership doesn't want peace, it may be akin to
> killing the golden goose.

WE MUST PROTECT THIS NATION

By Benjamin Franklin

I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious
influence and impenetration. That menace, gentlemen, is the Jews.

In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone;
depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have
sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation was founded by
objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within a state; and when opposed have tried to
strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.

For over 1700 hundred years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been
exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But, gentlemen, did the world give it to them in
fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires,
and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only amongst themselves. They must subsist on
Christians and other people not of their race.

If you do not exclude them from these United States in the Constitution, in less than 200 years they
will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land, and change
our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives, our substance,
and jeopardized our liberty.

If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to
furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you,
gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves.

Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will or how many generations they are
away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will
not even though they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are
Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this
Constitutional Convention.

-- From the diary of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, South-Carolina delegate, recorded at the 1787
Constitutional Convention.

http://www.nationalist.org/alt/2000/aug/franklin.html

> "\"MIDIcian\" (tm)" wrote:
>
> What (supposed) God???? I'm all ears.

John 8:43: Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

"Eve Ann Jellical" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > "\"MIDIcian\" (tm)" wrote:
> >
> > What (supposed) God???? I'm all ears.
>
> John 8:43: Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

You're quoting a book (written by man, astronaut or machine, IMHO.) A book is not a (supposed) God.

Stan

"Eve Ann Jellical" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Harry, who worships the satanic Jew, expelled this putrid flatus:
[GIGA-WHINE-SNIP!]

Karn Evil 9 first impression - Emerson, Lake and Palmer

Cold and misty morning I heard a warning borne in the air About an age of power, where no one had an
hour to spare Where the seeds have withered, silent children shivered in the cold Now their faces
captured in the lenses of the jackals for gold

I'll be there, I'll be there, I will be there

Suffering in silence, they've all been betray They hurt them and they beat them, in a terrible way
Praying for survival, at the end of the day There is no compassion for those who stay, yea

I'll be there, I'll be there, I will be there

There must be someone, who can set them free To take this sorrow from this odyssey To help the
helpless and the refugee To protect what's left of humanity Can't you see, can't you see, can't you
see, yea I'll be there, I'll be there, I will be there

To heal their sorrow To beg and borrow Fight tommorow

Step inside, hello, we've the most amazing show You'll enjoy it all we know Step inside, step Inside

We've got thrills and shocks, supersonic fighting cocks. Leave your hammers at the box Come inside,
come inside Roll up, roll up, roll up See the show

Left behind the bars, rows of Bishops' heads in jars And a bomb inside a car Spectacular,
spectacular

If you follow me, there's a speciality Some tears for you to see Misery, misery, Roll up, roll up,
roll up See the show

Next upon the bill, in our House of Vaudeville We've a stripper in a till What a thrill, what a
thrill Not content with that, with our hands behind our backs We pull Jesus from a hat Get into
that, get into that Roll up, roll up, roll up See the show

Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends We're so glad you could attend, come inside,
come inside There behind a glass there's a real blade of grass be careful as you pass, move along,
move along

Come inside the show's about to start Guaranteed to blow your head apart Rest assured you'll get
your money's worth Greatest show, in Heaven and in Hell and on Earth You've got to see the show,
it's a dynamo You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll, oh

Right before your eyes we pull laughter from the skies And he laughs until he cries then he dies
then he dies Come inside the shows about to start Guaranteed to blow your head apart You've got to
see the show, it's a dynamo You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll, oh

Soon the Gypsy Queen, in a glaze of Vaseline Will perform on guillotine What a scene, what a scene
Next upon the stand, will you please extend a hand To Alexander's Ragtime Band, Dixiland, Dixiland
Roll up, roll up, roll up See the show

Performing on a stool, we've a sight to make you drool Seven virgins and a mule Keep it cool, keep
it cool We would like it to be known, the exhibits that were shown were exclusively our own All our
own, all our own Come and see the show, come and see the show, come and see the show

See the show

Karn Evil 9 third impression

Man alone, borne of stone Will stamp the dust of time His hands strike the flame of his soul Ties a
rope to a tree and hangs the Universe Until the wind of laughter blows cold

Fear that rattles in men's ears And rears, it's hideous head Dread! Death in the wind

Man of steel pray and kneel With fever's blazing torch Thrust in the face of the night Draws a blade
of compassion Kissed by countless Kings Whose jewelled trumpet words, blind his sight

Walls that no man thought would fall The altars of the just Crushed! Dust in the wind

No man yields who flowers in my ship

DANGER! Let the bridge computer speak

STRANGER!

('The Machine' - ) "LOAD YOUR PROGRAM, I AM YOURSELF"

No computer stands in my way Only blood can cancel my pain Guardians of a nuclear dawn Let the maps
of war be drawn

Rejoice, glory is ours Our young men have not died in vain Their graves need no flowers The tapes
have recorded their names

I am all there is "NEGATIVE, PRIMITIVE, LIMITED, I LET YOU LIVE" But I gave you life "WHAT ELSE
COULD YOU DO" To do what was right "I'M PERFECT, ARE YOU"

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 21:48:34 -0500, Eve Ann Jellical
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Harry, who worships the satanic Jew, expelled this putrid flatus:
>>
>> My belief is that there is right and wrong on both sides. However, Israel has been a true friend
>> to the US and vice versa. On the other hand, Militant Islam threatens every Islamic country, and
>> the reality is a strong possibility of more Irans or Talibans.
>
>Deadly enemy, deadly friend http://www.thornwalker.com/ditch/deadlyenemy.htm

Ah, Our group bigot is back!!!

Couple of posters really going off the deep end here on this thread psycho - Yikes!

> #1 It's a moral obligation that the US got themselves involved in.
> Israel would be wiped out if we stopped supporting them right now.

Hey, I said to keep morality out of this
:)

OK, I agree with you on the point of support if you mean as an allied. Just as I trust we would step
into a situation of Taiwan under attack, I would agree that similar support to Israel. The support I
don't agree with is subsidizing Israel or PA in the fashion we do today. I don't have the facts like
Harry, but I'm sure we subsidize Israel far more heavily than PA with loan guarantees, aid etc.. I
believe this sort of assistance "enables" this conflict. I think through tough love - throwing 'em
both out of the house is the best approach. No one fights our battles, right? Except if those other
posters show up, I got ur back.

cheers,

BTW, noticed ur BMW posts. do u own Volvo or BMW or both?

> On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 01:47:31 GMT, "squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >you make many interesting and detailed assertions Harry,
> >
> >What strategic interest does Isreal or the PA pose for the USA that
requires
> >us to spend a nickel on either of them?
>
> Neither have any strategic value whatsoever...

In article <[email protected]>,
Eve Ann Jellical <[email protected]> wrote:

> WE MUST PROTECT THIS NATION
>
> By Benjamin Franklin

---

> -- From the diary of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, South-Carolina delegate, recorded at the 1787
> Constitutional Convention.

The quote alleged to be by Franklin is a forgery. It is discussed in "They Never Said It" by Boller
and George, p.27

[Reference: "They Never Said It", Paul F. Boller Jr. and John George, New York, Oxford University
Press, 1989, ISBN 0-19-605541-1 and ISBN -19-506469-0 -DSM]

"The Franklin quote apparently first turned up on February 3, 1934 in William Dudley Pelley's pro-
Nazi sheet, _Liberation_, published in Asheville, North Carolina. According to Pelley, it was taken
from notes made by Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, delegate to the Constitutional Convention from South
Carolina... But there is no Pinckney diary, and historian Charles Beard, after a thorough
investigation... concluded: "This alleged `Prophecy' ascribed to Franklin is a crude forgery.. .
There is in our historical records no evidence whatever of any basis for the falsehood."

"On one occasion, when the Hebrew Society of Philadelphia sought to raise money for a synagogue,
Franklin signed the petition appealing to "citizens of every denomination" for contributions.
Nevertheless, during the 1930s and 1940s, the Franklin forgery was cited time and again in the Nazi
press in Germany, broadcast over the Nazi radio... It was popular, too, in neo-Nazi circles in the
United States."

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 01:05:54 GMT, "squirrely"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Couple of posters really going off the deep end here on this thread psycho - Yikes!
>
>> #1 It's a moral obligation that the US got themselves involved in.
>> Israel would be wiped out if we stopped supporting them right now.
>
>Hey, I said to keep morality out of this
>:)

I would have except that without it there is no reason for our support. When WW2 ended and Israel
was created, the US obligated itself to Israels security. Seeing as all parties involved have
failed to create any kind of security in that region, to pull our support from Israel would mean
their destruction.

>OK, I agree with you on the point of support if you mean as an allied. Just as I trust we would
>step into a situation of Taiwan under attack, I would agree that similar support to Israel.

The previous paragraph should help clear up my direction on this.

>The support I don't agree with is subsidizing Israel or PA in the fashion we do today. I don't have
>the facts like Harry, but I'm sure we subsidize Israel far more heavily than PA with loan
>guarantees, aid etc.. I believe this sort of assistance "enables" this conflict. I think through
>tough love - throwing 'em both out of the house is the best approach. No one fights our battles,
>right? Except if those other posters show up, I got ur back.

I can't comment on what facts Harry may have but I've never seen where the US subsidizes the
Palestinians. My opinion is that a bit of "tough love" is needed but throwing them both out of
the house will result in total destruction of one or both. We definitely need to cut back on our
support as an incentive to make peace. Not sure how to do it or I'd be a politician giving it a
go. Don't worry about my back, most of the usuals know where I stand and either agree with me or
are willing to talk about it. The rest of them don't matter...

>cheers,
>
>BTW, noticed ur BMW posts. do u own Volvo or BMW or both?

I own a 1989 325i that I really enjoy driving (and occasionally working on) and I just bought a
1978 MB 450SL.

Yup, from the United Church of ******

> On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 21:48:34 -0500, Eve Ann Jellical <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Harry, who worships the satanic Jew, expelled this putrid flatus:
> >>
> >> My belief is that there is right and wrong on both sides. However,
Israel
> >> has been a true friend to the US and vice versa. On the other hand,
Militant
> >> Islam threatens every Islamic country, and the reality is a strong possibility of more Irans or
> >> Talibans.
> >
> >Deadly enemy, deadly friend http://www.thornwalker.com/ditch/deadlyenemy.htm
>
> Ah, Our group bigot is back!!!

Suppose I'm breaking protocol here, but

just wondering, do you live in snow country with those vehicles?

Own a Volvo, but always have an eye out for BMW used. The newer ones I think have traction control,
but I remember when my brother had an '85 5xx sport something, and it was just miserable in snow.
Not that it detered my brother from driving it, but you really had to be a good driver to keep it
in control.

Plus, fixing Volvo expensive enough, and I figure BMW might be worse, and I do not work on my cars

squirrely wrote:

> OK, I agree with you on the point of support if you mean as an allied. Just as I trust we would
> step into a situation of Taiwan under attack, I would agree that similar support to Israel. The
> support I don't agree with is subsidizing Israel or PA in the fashion we do today. I don't have
> the facts like Harry, but I'm sure we subsidize Israel far more heavily than PA with loan
> guarantees, aid etc.. I believe this sort of assistance "enables" this conflict. I think through
> tough love - throwing 'em both out of the house is the best approach. No one fights our battles,
> right? Except if those other posters show up, I got ur back.

U.S. Financial Aid To Israel: Figures, Facts, and Impact
http://www.wrmea.com/html/us_aid_to_israel.htm

Yup - You are obviously confused. When you get lucid again, please refer to my previous 2 posts, as
the answers are there, if you can be bothered to read them.

"squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> you make many interesting and detailed assertions Harry,
>
> What strategic interest does Isreal or the PA pose for the USA that
requires
> us to spend a nickel on either of them? I am frankly not interested in weighing their relative
> moral merits, or discussing whether the PA kettle
is
> [...]
>
> Cheers
>
> "Harry" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > My belief is that there is right and wrong on both sides. However,
Israel
> > has been a true friend to the US and vice versa. On the other hand,
> Militant
> > Islam threatens every Islamic country, and the reality is a strong possibility of more Irans or
> > Talibans. If I was asked on balance whether I preferred the actions of a country fighting for
> > its life, outnumbered by 280 million to 5, and the fact
that
> > they screw-up occasionally causing unnecessary death, then hell YES! Israel is far from perfect,
> > but the difference is that they do not
TARGET
> > children in the hope of discouraging peace. They are hard people, but
> having
> > been brought up in that pressure-cooker, who can blame them. I believe that my tax money is
> > better spent on them, then on supporting
> the
> > economic rights of millions of Islamic refugees, who come to my country, claim huge amounts of
> > social security money, whilst working illegally.
Who
> > have free housing, education and medical care, out of my labour. All this, whilst railing
> > against the very freedoms that allow them this lifestyle. So, in summary, Yes, I have no problem
> > with my tax money going there. I DO however have a problem with billions of dollars of Aid
> > money, going straight into the coffers of the leadership of the \Palestinian
Authority.
> > Arafat paying his wife $300,000 per annum - whilst having personal investments in excess of
> > $1,000,000,000. No wonder the PA leadership doesn't want peace, it may be akin to
killing
> > the golden goose. "Harry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Why don't you stop being so naive, and turn the question around. Do you believe that the
> > > Muslim nations and citizens would be any more pro-west if Israel did not exist? Do you believe
> > > that Israel had anything to do with the recent bombs in
> > Saudi
> > > and Istanbul? It is simply a case that wherever in the world that the religion of
> Islam
> > > comes into contact with ANY other belief, there automatically follows atrocities and murder.
> > > Israel is just a convenient excuse for the Muslims to continue their
> holy
> > > Jihad. Remember, that these are people who have no compunction whatsoever in killing their own
> > > kind that disagree with them, (Sunni & Shia). I think that you need to inject a little reality
> > > into this situation,
> and
> > > accept that Israel is just a stalking horse for much greater goals of territory.
> > >

> > > "squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote in message

And
> > do
> > > we

> > extermination,
> > > other

It's our supremacist friend - with a new name, one that suits his softer feminine side!

> Suppose I'm breaking protocol here, but
>
> just wondering, do you live in snow country with those vehicles?
>
> Own a Volvo, but always have an eye out for BMW used. The newer ones I
think
> have traction control, but I remember when my brother had an '85 5xx sport something, and it was
> just miserable in snow. Not that it detered my
brother
> from driving it, but you really had to be a good driver to keep it in control.
>
> Plus, fixing Volvo expensive enough, and I figure BMW might be worse, and
> do not work on my cars
>
> > >BTW, noticed ur BMW posts. do u own Volvo or BMW or both?
> >
> > I own a 1989 325i that I really enjoy driving (and occasionally working on) and I just bought
> > a 1978 MB 450SL.

Any of those a DeVolvo????

Stan

"Pat Downe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> squirrely wrote:
> >
> > OK, I agree with you on the point of support if you mean as an allied.
Just
> > as I trust we would step into a situation of Taiwan under attack, I
would
> > agree that similar support to Israel. The support I don't agree with is subsidizing Israel or PA
> > in the
fashion we
> > do today. I don't have the facts like Harry, but I'm sure we subsidize Israel far more heavily
> > than PA with loan guarantees, aid etc.. I
believe
> > this sort of assistance "enables" this conflict. I think through tough love - throwing 'em both
> > out of the house is the best approach. No one fights our battles, right? Except if those other
> > posters show up, I got
ur
> > back.
>
> U.S. Financial Aid To Israel: Figures, Facts, and Impact
> http://www.wrmea.com/html/us_aid_to_israel.htm

You believe everything you read on the net???? Then you believe this - you're an asshole.

Your "Close, Personal Friend",

Stan

Try Ach Tung Next time you asshole

"Pat Downe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> squirrely wrote:
> >
> > OK, I agree with you on the point of support if you mean as an allied.
Just
> > as I trust we would step into a situation of Taiwan under attack, I
would
> > agree that similar support to Israel. The support I don't agree with is subsidizing Israel or PA
> > in the
fashion we
> > do today. I don't have the facts like Harry, but I'm sure we subsidize Israel far more heavily
> > than PA with loan guarantees, aid etc.. I
believe
> > this sort of assistance "enables" this conflict. I think through tough love - throwing 'em both
> > out of the house is the best approach. No one fights our battles, right? Except if those other
> > posters show up, I got
ur

Ignore this ***** Stan, It's our friendly, neighbourhood Nazi again.

""MIDIcian" (tm)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Pat Downe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > squirrely wrote:
> > >
> > > OK, I agree with you on the point of support if you mean as an allied.
> Just
> > > as I trust we would step into a situation of Taiwan under attack, I
> would
> > > agree that similar support to Israel. The support I don't agree with is subsidizing Israel or
> > > PA in the
> fashion we
> > > do today. I don't have the facts like Harry, but I'm sure we subsidize Israel far more heavily
> > > than PA with loan guarantees, aid etc.. I
> believe
> > > this sort of assistance "enables" this conflict. I think through tough love - throwing 'em
> > > both out of the house is the best approach. No one fights our battles, right? Except if those
> > > other posters show up, I
got
> ur
> > > back.
> >
> > U.S. Financial Aid To Israel: Figures, Facts, and Impact
> > http://www.wrmea.com/html/us_aid_to_israel.htm
>
> You believe everything you read on the net???? Then you believe this - you're an asshole.
>

> Your "Close, Personal Friend",
>

> Stan

No.