I CAN'T HEAR YOU????

Pat,

Your moniker fits the normal posting habits of one of the true bigots that post to this thread.
Therefore, your post will be mostly ignored no matter what the content of the site is.

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:23:34 -0500, Pat Downe <[email protected]> wrote:

>squirrely wrote:
>>
>> OK, I agree with you on the point of support if you mean as an allied. Just as I trust we would
>> step into a situation of Taiwan under attack, I would agree that similar support to Israel. The
>> support I don't agree with is subsidizing Israel or PA in the fashion we do today. I don't have
>> the facts like Harry, but I'm sure we subsidize Israel far more heavily than PA with loan
>> guarantees, aid etc.. I believe this sort of assistance "enables" this conflict. I think through
>> tough love - throwing 'em both out of the house is the best approach. No one fights our battles,
>> right? Except if those other posters show up, I got ur back.
>
>U.S. Financial Aid To Israel: Figures, Facts, and Impact
>http://www.wrmea.com/html/us_aid_to_israel.htm

Good call Harry, his choice of monikers always gives him away. Obviously, being clever isn't his
strong point. The site he lists does have quite a bit of accurate information on it but there is a
bit that can't be backed up easily. The pro-Israeli political action commitees are known to exist
and they have been the pivotal point in several elections. Also, the money trail is there for anyone
who wishes to follow it. There are several points on the site that appear to be just plain jibberish
or maybe just the author's opinion. Sure wish he'd stated it as such.

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:09:58 +0000 (UTC), "Harry" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ignore this ***** Stan, It's our friendly, neighbourhood Nazi again.
>
>""MIDIcian" (tm)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> "Pat Downe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> Just
>> would
>> fashion we
>> believe
>got
>> ur
>> >
>> > U.S. Financial Aid To Israel: Figures, Facts, and Impact
>> > http://www.wrmea.com/html/us_aid_to_israel.htm
>>
>> You believe everything you read on the net???? Then you believe this - you're an asshole.
>>

>> Your "Close, Personal Friend",
>>

>> Stan

"Eve Ann Jellical" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

>> WE MUST PROTECT THIS NATION
>>
>> By Benjamin Franklin
>>
>> I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious
>> influence and impenetration. That menace, gentlemen, is the Jews.
>>
>> In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone;
>> depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated;
>> have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation was founded
>> by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within a state; and when opposed have
>> tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.
>>
>> For over 1700 hundred years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been
>> exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But, gentlemen, did the world give it to them
>> in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not returning. Why? Because they are
>> vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only amongst themselves. They
>> must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race.
>>
>> If you do not exclude them from these United States in the Constitution, in less than 200 years
>> they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land,
>> and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives,
>> our substance, and jeopardized our liberty.
>>
>> If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields
>> to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn
>> you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your
>> graves.
>>
>> Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will or how many generations they are
>> away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and
>> will not even though they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews
>> are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this
>> Constitutional Convention.
>>
>> -- From the diary of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, South-Carolina delegate, recorded at the 1787
>> Constitutional Convention.
>>
>> http://www.nationalist.org/alt/2000/aug/franklin.html

While this could easily describe several ethnic groups that have come to the US, it is also a
fraudulent quote. For those who wish to know, dig into who operates the Nationalist website (then
dig into their supporters). Really interesting that a group who claims to serve and protect jewish
interests would back this doesn't it...

throughout history

and history in your mind begins when?

""MIDIcian" (tm)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > My strong suspicion is that if the shoe were on the other foot, Stan would be a terrorist - or
> > at least a terrorist leader.
>
> The shoe's been on the other foot throughout history.
>

> Stan, www.thesequencers.us "Cause I can kill a man with a jab of my pen" - Len???? +- +- +- +-
> "The pen is mightier than the sword" +- +- +- +-

volvo board

Question: What do you consider the mileage lifespan of shocks, struts in these European cars? Just
rule of thumb.

> Nope, no snow in sunny Florida. Fixing a Volvo or a BMW is equally expensive if you can't do
> minor things yourself. I noticed our freindly hate monger found a need to reply to you post, I
> wonder if he'll go away if we ignore him? PS - What group do you follow this from?
>
> On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:18:36 GMT, "squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Suppose I'm breaking protocol here, but
> >
> >just wondering, do you live in snow country with those vehicles?
> >
> >Own a Volvo, but always have an eye out for BMW used. The newer ones I
think
> >have traction control, but I remember when my brother had an '85 5xx
sport
> >something, and it was just miserable in snow. Not that it detered my
brother
> >from driving it, but you really had to be a good driver to keep it in control.
> >
> >Plus, fixing Volvo expensive enough, and I figure BMW might be worse, and
> >do not work on my cars

> >> I own a 1989 325i that I really enjoy driving (and occasionally working on) and I just
> >> bought a 1978 MB 450SL.

WAY back.

Stan, www.thesequencers.us The most important website on Earth +- +- +- +- "squirrely"
<[email protected]> wrote in message news:pdKCb.531566$HS4.4062195@attbi_s01...
> throughout history
>
> and history in your mind begins when?
>
> ""MIDIcian" (tm)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > "squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > My strong suspicion is that if the shoe were on the other foot, Stan would be a terrorist - or
> > > at least a terrorist leader.
> >
> > The shoe's been on the other foot throughout history.
> >

> > Stan, www.thesequencers.us "Cause I can kill a man with a jab of my pen" - Len???? +- +- +- +-
> > "The pen is mightier than the sword" +- +- +- +-

Err, forgot to mention the part I was talking about, the timing belt. :) It looks like the car's
gonna last alot longer than that.

Stan +- +- +- +- ""MIDIcian" (tm)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I can tell you the mileage of a Ford Escort (98 (SOHC)) - 120K miles.
>

> Stan +- +- +- +- "squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > volvo board
> >
> > Question: What do you consider the mileage lifespan of shocks, struts in these European cars?
> > Just rule of thumb.

"Like Palestinians have been killing Jews forever man, since the beginning of time, like everyone
knows this" says Stan "are u stupid or something"

Strawman, strawman, lame, ********, strawman

"Roll over Beethoven, roll over Beethoven . . . get off my blue suede shoes!" ELP ""MIDIcian" (tm)"
> WAY back.
>

> Stan, www.thesequencers.us The most important website on Earth +- +- +- +- "squirrely"
> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:pdKCb.531566$HS4.4062195@attbi_s01...
> > throughout history
> >
> > and history in your mind begins when?
> >
> > ""MIDIcian" (tm)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > "squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >
> > > The shoe's been on the other foot throughout history.
> > >

> > > Stan, www.thesequencers.us "Cause I can kill a man with a jab of my pen" - Len???? +- +- +- +-
> > > "The pen is mightier than the sword" +- +- +- +-

Confirms my thinking too. Replaced front struts at 80K, and at 90K back shocks getting loose.

> General rule I believe is 70 - 100k miles. Don't think it's any different unless you maybe get
> the high end Bilsteins. Getting ready to replace all of mine. I'm around the 200k mark and I
> doubt they're the original parts.
>
> On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 20:10:13 GMT, "squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >volvo board
> >
> >Question: What do you consider the mileage lifespan of shocks, struts in these European cars?
> >Just rule of thumb.
> >
> ><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> Nope, no snow in sunny Florida. Fixing a Volvo or a BMW is equally expensive if you can't do
> >> minor things yourself. I noticed our freindly hate monger found a need to reply to you post,
> >> I wonder if he'll go away if we ignore him? PS - What group do you follow this from?

> >think
> >sport
> >brother

Ok answer my original question, how long have palestinians been natural born terrorists?

""MIDIcian" (tm)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > "Like Palestinians have been killing Jews forever man, since the
> beginning
> > of time, like everyone knows this" says Stan
>
> ******** and a straw man. Attack the real me - you keep missing your target.
>

> Your "Close, Personal Friend",
>

> Stan

BTW long time doesn't cut it
be specific straw man
""MIDIcian" (tm)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > "Like Palestinians have been killing Jews forever man, since the
> beginning
> > of time, like everyone knows this" says Stan
>
> ******** and a straw man. Attack the real me - you keep missing your target.
>

> Your "Close, Personal Friend",
>

> Stan

I'll respond how *I* feel like responding, not the way you want me to.
Don't like the way I answer questions? Don't ask stupid questions!!!!