i cant take it anymore

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by E500 C.E., Oct 10, 2004.

1. E500 C.E.

E500 C.E. New Member

I haven't been able to ride my bike since Wednesday. Ive been to busy, and it has been thunderstorming all weekend. If I can't ride my bike soon, i dont know what im going to do.

Tags:

2. Jaguar27

Jaguar27 New Member

Well, if it's any consolation, I had a great ride today, I had good Legs, flew up the Hills, it was 72 and sunny...plus we stopped for a nice Coffee half way through....mind you, I did have a flat tire along the way...oh well....

By the way, I heard they're predicting thunder storms in your area for the next 6 weeks....
    :D

PS, Please don't kill me :eek:

3. BigHitBubba

BigHitBubba New Member

wow, your really asking for it man!

i tried to ride yesterday but in the begining of the ride my friends seat broke off. so we had to turn back :(

4. *Alice

*Alice New Member

.........SUICIDE.

5. Hitchy

Hitchy New Member

..............mastibate!......well at least PART of you will feel better!

6. loadedcarp

loadedcarp New Member

Well, it's been gorgeous here the last week for the most part and I've been unable to ride because of a broken foot. I think it's worse to look outside at the clear sky and mild temps and know you can't ride. I'm dying.

7. szbert

szbert New Member

I know the feeling. Sunday I hit the gym. rode Monday. Tuesday in the gym and unable to do anything yesterday or today because I've been so busy. With luck, my new 1upUSA trainer will arrive today and I'll pedal on it tonite. That will relieve a little guilt, but it's not as much fun as dodging cars on my way out to some peaceful country roads.

:cool:

8. E500 C.E.

E500 C.E. New Member

Thanks a lot Jaguar, reading your post really calmed me down....

NOT!:p

Well i finaly got to ride yesterday, (only a 5 mile round trip commute to my youth group) but a ride none the less! But today i got to really ride. I was helping out at an alumni dinner at my school, so i decided to ride there, which is about 9 miles. When it was over i got all the free barbeque i could eat (a whole lot!) Then i had my first real night ride coming home. It was a little cold, and i felt like i was going to puke from eating so much, but i made it home. What a great ride! And the forcast in nothing but sunshine for the next week or so. wohoo.:D