I could not own a bike like this!

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
We met this couple in the past and again this weekend on our ride. Lat time we spoke she had a sweet custom made bike. I forget the brand but she was not happy with it so she sold it and picked up another bike. She had it all custom painted. So decked out I can not even point out what was done. Her name is Shawna and her hubby Mike.

When I was taking pics for my blog, she told me to make sure to get a picture of her pink Zips too! :D

I myself could not own a bike like this even if I had the money to pay for it. I like to keep my bikes well maintained even being as old as they are. But I am the type that doesn't like anybody to touch my bikes. If I had a bike like this and somebody touched it, I'd be pretty likely to choke them out! :p

DSCN2343.JPG
DSCN2345.JPG
DSCN2349.JPG

First part of video with Shawna and the bike.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Damien Lee
I fell in love with the bike watching that video the other day. Still a tad tame for me but I'd still rock that color scheme any day of the week. Her husband looks as if he's following her lead with his handle bar tape.

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
BH and Colnago? I'ld say they had great taste until I saw all that shitmaNO **** hung off otherwise worthy framesets. For the love of all that's Holy...why...OH WHY!...do folks put that stuff on Ernesto's pride? Have they no shame?

At least his BH appears to be sized correctly!
Mile of seatpost showing? Check!
Stem slammed? Check!
Seat pitch correct? Check!

Er...WAIT! Is THAT a tail light?!?!

Oh ****...I just realized they are wearing Catlike.

<Campy backs slowly out of this thread holding his energy bars crossed like a crucifix>

Well, black with pink seems to be a color combination which seems to work quite well. It reminds me off some nightclub and bar interior decoration from the late 80's. Of course, that bike still looks way better. But it's a bit too fancy for my tastes.