General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

I couldn't find this on the web, so plese help....

Started by Cocomin · · Last activity · 1 post · 405 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
27 November 2003
Last activity
27 November 2003
Original author
Cocomin
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
405
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi!

    My name is Cosmin, I'm a student in medicine and I would like to ask you where can I find (on the
    internet) tables including "European Daily Dietary Intake Recommendations" (micro and
    macronutrients); if you have any suggestions please let me know, because I'm very interested in
    this subject.

    than you, Cosmin

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.