I Despair

You people disgust me.

How can any of you actually know what you are talking about? Your
opinions are childish at best and seek to cast in stone what is an
already tarnished reputation.

At the very least, show some respect to Paul's family members who I'm
sure you have no grief with.

If you feel so stongly about Paul's 'idiocy' then why not join us over
here and show us the error of our ways...

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&t=474368

[email protected] said the following on 17/12/2007 07:35:
> You people disgust me.
>
> How can any of you actually know what you are talking about? Your
> opinions are childish at best and seek to cast in stone what is an
> already tarnished reputation.

Are you replying to anyone in particular about any particular subject,
or just chucking in random comments to this newsgroup?

Paul who?

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

On Sun, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

> You people disgust me.
> How can any of you actually know what you are talking about?

Well, not from your posting. About what do you despair? What are we
talking about?

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|

[email protected] wrote:
> You people disgust me.
>
> How can any of you actually know what you are talking about? Your
> opinions are childish at best and seek to cast in stone what is an
> already tarnished reputation.
>
> At the very least, show some respect to Paul's family members who I'm
> sure you have no grief with.
>
> If you feel so stongly about Paul's 'idiocy' then why not join us over
> here and show us the error of our ways...
>
> http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&t=474368

Calm down. We wouldn't want you to bust a blood vessel.

I think a few people on this group do have heart/circulation problems
and cycle specifically because of the health benefits. Given that Paul
promoted aggressive driver behaviour and self righteousness it is
understandable that we have little sympathy for his demise.

Despite the obvious dangers from cars and dangerous drivers cycling does
raise average life expectancy. If Paul had listened to us he might still
be a live today.

<[email protected]> wrote:

> You people disgust me.
>
> How can any of you actually know what you are talking about? Your
> opinions are childish at best and seek to cast in stone what is an
> already tarnished reputation.
>
> At the very least, show some respect to Paul's family members who I'm
> sure you have no grief with.
>
> If you feel so stongly about Paul's 'idiocy' then why not join us over
> here and show us the error of our ways...
>
> http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&t=474368

What's the point? Apparently all cyclists disgust you.

Cheers,
Luke

exile in Lancashire <http://www.shrimper.org.uk>