I despise bicycling and bike trails and here's why....

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mrturniphead, Apr 4, 2003.

  1. Mrturniphead

    Mrturniphead Guest

    .... I've only been biking trails in this communist police state of IL since July of last year and
    here's my story....

    Coming later.... and this is going to anger you seriously...

    piddy -- still trying to get over the shock....

    Tags:

  2. Mrturniphead

    Mrturniphead Guest

    MrTurnipHead wrote:

    > .... I've only been biking trails in this communist police state of IL since July of last year and
    > here's my story....
    >

    > Coming later.... and this is going to anger you seriously...
    >

    > piddy -- still trying to get over the shock....

    I'm demanding a multimillion dollar settlement!

  3. Austinboston

    Austinboston Guest

    MrTurnipHead <[email protected]> wrote:
    > .... I've only been biking trails in this communist police state of IL since July of last year and
    > here's my story....

    So is this a vegetable troll or just an ordinary troll?

    Austin

  4. Smokey

    Smokey Guest

    MrTurnipHead <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > MrTurnipHead wrote:
    > >
    > > .... I've only been biking trails in this communist police state of IL since July of last year
    > > and here's my story....
    > >

    > > Coming later.... and this is going to anger you seriously...
    > >

    > > piddy -- still trying to get over the shock....
    >
    > I'm demanding a multimillion dollar settlement!

    trolling, trolling, trolling...........

  5. > trolling, trolling, trolling...........

    Rawhiiiiide!

    In rain and wind and weather, Hell-bent for leather, Wishin' my girl was at my side... All the
    things I'm missin' Good vittles, love an' kissin' Are waitin' at the end of my ride...

    -Luigi

  6. Boris Blak

    Boris Blak Guest

    MrTurnipHead <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > .... I've only been biking trails in this communist police state of IL since July of last year and
    > here's my story....

    I am actually interested in hearing/reading your story. I too ride in Illinois...

    I bet your experiences are interesting....