I despise bicycling and bike trails and here's why....

Mrturniphead

Guest
.... I've only been biking trails in this communist police state of IL since July of last year and
here's my story....

Coming later.... and this is going to anger you seriously...

piddy -- still trying to get over the shock....

MrTurnipHead wrote:

> .... I've only been biking trails in this communist police state of IL since July of last year and
> here's my story....
>

> Coming later.... and this is going to anger you seriously...
>

> piddy -- still trying to get over the shock....

I'm demanding a multimillion dollar settlement!

MrTurnipHead <[email protected]> wrote:
> .... I've only been biking trails in this communist police state of IL since July of last year and
> here's my story....

So is this a vegetable troll or just an ordinary troll?

Austin

MrTurnipHead <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> MrTurnipHead wrote:
> >
> > .... I've only been biking trails in this communist police state of IL since July of last year
> > and here's my story....
> >

> > Coming later.... and this is going to anger you seriously...
> >

> > piddy -- still trying to get over the shock....
>
> I'm demanding a multimillion dollar settlement!

trolling, trolling, trolling...........

> trolling, trolling, trolling...........

Rawhiiiiide!

In rain and wind and weather, Hell-bent for leather, Wishin' my girl was at my side... All the
things I'm missin' Good vittles, love an' kissin' Are waitin' at the end of my ride...

-Luigi

MrTurnipHead <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> .... I've only been biking trails in this communist police state of IL since July of last year and
> here's my story....

I am actually interested in hearing/reading your story. I too ride in Illinois...

I bet your experiences are interesting....