I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Keyboarder, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Keyboarder

    Keyboarder Guest

    Hello all,

    I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss goal. I
    was so happy. To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs.
    Today's loss was 1.6 lbs. When I first joined WW I didn't
    really think too much about setting goals other than knowing
    approximately how much I want to weigh when I have finally
    learned how to change my lifestyle and eating habits. As the
    weight started to come off I started thinking about hitting
    10% before my birthday next week. Today I did it. I have now
    decided to concentrate on setting a goal for the next 10
    pounds rather than on the final outcome. Thanks to all for
    the encouragement, motivation and support.

    Carol
    206.2/185.4/140

    ---
    virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

    Tags:

  2. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Congrats on making that 10% - is is a significant goal.

    And Happy Birthday in advance.

    Since my ultimate goal was far, I just went with what
    my leader suggested - another 10%. But ten pounds is
    also a good one.

    On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 00:43:12 GMT, "keyboarder"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hello all,
    >
    >I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss goal.
    >I was so happy. To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs.
    >Today's loss was 1.6 lbs. When I first joined WW I didn't
    >really think too much about setting goals other than
    >knowing approximately how much I want to weigh when I have
    >finally learned how to change my lifestyle and eating
    >habits. As the weight started to come off I started
    >thinking about hitting 10% before my birthday next week.
    >Today I did it. I have now decided to concentrate on
    >setting a goal for the next 10 pounds rather than on the
    >final outcome. Thanks to all for the encouragement,
    >motivation and support.
    >
    >Carol
    >206.2/185.4/140
    >

    >---
    >virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    >Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

  3. wonderful goal to meet, ten pounds is reasonable. I just always set the
    next ten percent, Lee,
    keyboarder <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss goal.
    > I was so
    happy.
    > To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs. Today's loss was
    > 1.6 lbs. When
    > first joined WW I didn't really think too much about
    > setting goals other than knowing approximately how much I
    > want to weigh when I have finally learned how to change my
    > lifestyle and eating habits. As the weight
    started
    > to come off I started thinking about hitting 10% before my
    > birthday next week. Today I did it. I have now decided to
    > concentrate on setting a
    goal
    > for the next 10 pounds rather than on the final outcome.
    > Thanks to all
    for
    > the encouragement, motivation and support.
    >
    > Carol
    > 206.2/185.4/140
    >

    > ---
    > virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    > Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

  4. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Carol, Congratulations!!!!

    Julie "keyboarder" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss goal.
    > I was so
    happy.
    > To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs. Today's loss was
    > 1.6 lbs. When
    > first joined WW I didn't really think too much about
    > setting goals other than knowing approximately how much I
    > want to weigh when I have finally learned how to change my
    > lifestyle and eating habits. As the weight
    started
    > to come off I started thinking about hitting 10% before my
    > birthday next week. Today I did it. I have now decided to
    > concentrate on setting a
    goal
    > for the next 10 pounds rather than on the final outcome.
    > Thanks to all
    for
    > the encouragement, motivation and support.
    >
    > Carol
    > 206.2/185.4/140
    >

    > ---
    > virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    > Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

  5. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Congrats on reaching that first milestone, your 10% goal!
    That is quite an achievement, fantastic work. Setting up
    those smaller goals, rather than looking at the larger
    more daunting goal at the end, is a great idea. Keep up
    the good work.

    Joyce

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hello all,
    >
    >I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss goal.
    >I was so happy. To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs.
    >Today's loss was 1.6 lbs. When I first joined WW I didn't
    >really think too much about setting goals other than
    >knowing approximately how much I want to weigh when I have
    >finally learned how to change my lifestyle and eating
    >habits. As the weight started to come off I started
    >thinking about hitting 10% before my birthday next week.
    >Today I did it. I have now decided to concentrate on
    >setting a goal for the next 10 pounds rather than on the
    >final outcome. Thanks to all for the encouragement,
    >motivation and support.
    >
    >Carol
    >206.2/185.4/140
    >

    >---
    >virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    >Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

  6. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    keyboarder wrote:

    > Hello all,
    >
    > I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss goal.
    > I was so happy. To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs.
    > Today's loss was 1.6 lbs. When I first joined WW I didn't
    > really think too much about setting goals other than
    > knowing approximately how much I want to weigh when I have
    > finally learned how to change my lifestyle and eating
    > habits. As the weight started to come off I started
    > thinking about hitting 10% before my birthday next week.
    > Today I did it. I have now decided to concentrate on
    > setting a goal for the next 10 pounds rather than on the
    > final outcome. Thanks to all for the encouragement,
    > motivation and support.
    >
    > Carol
    > 206.2/185.4/140

    Well done, Carol! Makes it seem real, doesn't it? :)

    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  7. Charlie

    Charlie Guest

    Great Job on that 10%...

    You rock!!!

    Keep it up...

    Charlie

    "keyboarder" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss goal.
    > I was so
    happy.
    > To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs. Today's loss was
    > 1.6 lbs. When
    > first joined WW I didn't really think too much about
    > setting goals other than knowing approximately how much I
    > want to weigh when I have finally learned how to change my
    > lifestyle and eating habits. As the weight
    started
    > to come off I started thinking about hitting 10% before my
    > birthday next week. Today I did it. I have now decided to
    > concentrate on setting a
    goal
    > for the next 10 pounds rather than on the final outcome.
    > Thanks to all
    for
    > the encouragement, motivation and support.
    >
    > Carol
    > 206.2/185.4/140
    >

    > ---
    > virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    > Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

  8. Hot dang! Reaching the 10% goal is a major milestone. I'm a
    firm believer in the power of smaller goals. Last night I
    described to a friend how mini goals work for me. Imagine, I
    said, being on a road trip and being able to see your final
    destination--a mountain range perhaps--off in the distance.
    You have some idea how many miles you have to travel, and
    you have some idea about how long it will take you to get
    there. But you don't know the road conditions ahead; you
    don't know what the weather will be; you don't know if the
    road ahead is straight and smooth, or bumpy, or winding, or
    under construction in sections. So even though those
    mountains are always there, pulling you forward, you still
    have to get there mile by mile, and past whatever lies
    between where you are now and your destination. I watch the
    mile markers along the highway and know I'm that much closer
    to where I want to be.

    My mini-goals function the same way for me. They're my mile
    markers on my way way to my personal goal.

    Good luck reaching yours.

    Linda P

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hello all,
    >
    >I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss goal.
    >I was so happy. To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs.
    >Today's loss was 1.6 lbs. When I first joined WW I didn't
    >really think too much about setting goals other than
    >knowing approximately how much I want to weigh when I have
    >finally learned how to change my lifestyle and eating
    >habits. As the weight started to come off I started
    >thinking about hitting 10% before my birthday next week.
    >Today I did it. I have now decided to concentrate on
    >setting a goal for the next 10 pounds rather than on the
    >final outcome. Thanks to all for the encouragement,
    >motivation and support.
    >
    >Carol
    >206.2/185.4/140
    >

    >---
    >virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    >Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

  9. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Congrats on reaching your 10% loss.

    "keyboarder" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss goal.
    > I was so
    happy.
    > To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs. Today's loss was
    > 1.6 lbs. When
    > first joined WW I didn't really think too much about
    > setting goals other than knowing approximately how much I
    > want to weigh when I have finally learned how to change my
    > lifestyle and eating habits. As the weight
    started
    > to come off I started thinking about hitting 10% before my
    > birthday next week. Today I did it. I have now decided to
    > concentrate on setting a
    goal
    > for the next 10 pounds rather than on the final outcome.
    > Thanks to all
    for
    > the encouragement, motivation and support.
    >
    > Carol
    > 206.2/185.4/140
    >

    > ---
    > virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    > Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

  10. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Very nicely worded Linda.

    Julie "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hot dang! Reaching the 10% goal is a major milestone. I'm
    > a firm believer in the power of smaller goals. Last night
    > I described to a friend how mini goals work for me.
    > Imagine, I said, being on a road trip and being able to
    > see your final destination--a mountain range perhaps--off
    > in the distance. You have some idea how many miles you
    > have to travel, and you have some idea about how long it
    > will take you to get there. But you don't know the road
    > conditions ahead; you don't know what the weather will be;
    > you don't know if the road ahead is straight and smooth,
    > or bumpy, or winding, or under construction in sections.
    > So even though those mountains are always there, pulling
    > you forward, you still have to get there mile by mile, and
    > past whatever lies between where you are now and your
    > destination. I watch the mile markers along the highway
    > and know I'm that much closer to where I want to be.
    >
    > My mini-goals function the same way for me. They're my
    > mile markers on my way way to my personal goal.
    >
    > Good luck reaching yours.
    >
    > Linda P
    >
    > On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 00:43:12 GMT, "keyboarder"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Hello all,
    > >
    > >I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss
    > >goal. I was so
    happy.
    > >To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs. Today's loss was
    > >1.6 lbs. When
    > >first joined WW I didn't really think too much about
    > >setting goals other than knowing approximately how much I
    > >want to weigh when I have finally learned how to change
    > >my lifestyle and eating habits. As the weight
    started
    > >to come off I started thinking about hitting 10% before
    > >my birthday next week. Today I did it. I have now decided
    > >to concentrate on setting a
    goal
    > >for the next 10 pounds rather than on the final outcome.
    > >Thanks to all
    for
    > >the encouragement, motivation and support.
    > >
    > >Carol
    > >206.2/185.4/140
    > >

    > >---
    > >virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    > >Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

  11. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Terrific analogy. I remember expecting to see the Canadian
    Rockies when we entered the plains of Saskatchewan years
    ago. Finally, they did come into view.......

    On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 08:32:22 -0600, Prairie Roots
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hot dang! Reaching the 10% goal is a major milestone. I'm a
    >firm believer in the power of smaller goals. Last night I
    >described to a friend how mini goals work for me. Imagine,
    >I said, being on a road trip and being able to see your
    >final destination--a mountain range perhaps--off in the
    >distance. You have some idea how many miles you have to
    >travel, and you have some idea about how long it will take
    >you to get there. But you don't know the road conditions
    >ahead; you don't know what the weather will be; you don't
    >know if the road ahead is straight and smooth, or bumpy, or
    >winding, or under construction in sections. So even though
    >those mountains are always there, pulling you forward, you
    >still have to get there mile by mile, and past whatever
    >lies between where you are now and your destination. I
    >watch the mile markers along the highway and know I'm that
    >much closer to where I want to be.
    >
    >My mini-goals function the same way for me. They're my mile
    >markers on my way way to my personal goal.
    >
    >Good luck reaching yours.
    >
    >Linda P
    >
    >On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 00:43:12 GMT, "keyboarder"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Hello all,
    >>
    >>I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss goal.
    >>I was so happy. To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs.
    >>Today's loss was 1.6 lbs. When I first joined WW I didn't
    >>really think too much about setting goals other than
    >>knowing approximately how much I want to weigh when I have
    >>finally learned how to change my lifestyle and eating
    >>habits. As the weight started to come off I started
    >>thinking about hitting 10% before my birthday next week.
    >>Today I did it. I have now decided to concentrate on
    >>setting a goal for the next 10 pounds rather than on the
    >>final outcome. Thanks to all for the encouragement,
    >>motivation and support.
    >>
    >>Carol
    >>206.2/185.4/140
    >>

    >>---
    >>virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    >>Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

  12. T. Lists

    T. Lists Guest

    > I have now decided to concentrate on setting a goal for
    > the next 10 pounds rather than on the final outcome.

    Excellent progress, and excellent idea. I did that as well,
    set each successive 10% as the next goal. I also set a
    timeframe for myself to reach the next mini-goal (a
    REASONABLE timeframe). I didn't always meet the timeframe
    goal, but was always close. It was much easier for me to say
    "I need to loose an average of X number of lbs each week to
    meet my goal" than to say "I have to loose 70 lbs". I think
    when you have a large amount to loose, it becomes very
    frustrating when you think of the entire amount - because it
    sounds like such an impossible goal. Especially when you
    know it might take a year or two to loose it all.

    Tracy (whose next mini-goal is to reach GOAL!)

  13. Julieb

    Julieb Guest

    Congratulations Carol! I loved that first official goal of 10% - it made it
    seem like I was getting somewhere finally. Mini goals are the way to go,
    especially if you think of little things to reward yourself with as you
    acheive them :)

    --
    Julie.
    93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg

    Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome
    notice: http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

    "keyboarder" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss goal.
    > I was so
    happy.
    > To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs. Today's loss was
    > 1.6 lbs. When
    > first joined WW I didn't really think too much about
    > setting goals other than knowing approximately how much I
    > want to weigh when I have finally learned how to change my
    > lifestyle and eating habits. As the weight
    started
    > to come off I started thinking about hitting 10% before my
    > birthday next week. Today I did it. I have now decided to
    > concentrate on setting a
    goal
    > for the next 10 pounds rather than on the final outcome.
    > Thanks to all
    for
    > the encouragement, motivation and support.
    >
    > Carol
    > 206.2/185.4/140
    >

    > ---
    > virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    > Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

  14. This is a perfect explanation of mini goals, it should be in the FAQ if you
    ask me, Lee
    Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hot dang! Reaching the 10% goal is a major milestone. I'm
    > a firm believer in the power of smaller goals. Last night
    > I described to a friend how mini goals work for me.
    > Imagine, I said, being on a road trip and being able to
    > see your final destination--a mountain range perhaps--off
    > in the distance. You have some idea how many miles you
    > have to travel, and you have some idea about how long it
    > will take you to get there. But you don't know the road
    > conditions ahead; you don't know what the weather will be;
    > you don't know if the road ahead is straight and smooth,
    > or bumpy, or winding, or under construction in sections.
    > So even though those mountains are always there, pulling
    > you forward, you still have to get there mile by mile, and
    > past whatever lies between where you are now and your
    > destination. I watch the mile markers along the highway
    > and know I'm that much closer to where I want to be.
    >
    > My mini-goals function the same way for me. They're my
    > mile markers on my way way to my personal goal.
    >
    > Good luck reaching yours.
    >
    > Linda P
    >
    > On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 00:43:12 GMT, "keyboarder"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Hello all,
    > >
    > >I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss
    > >goal. I was so
    happy.
    > >To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs. Today's loss was
    > >1.6 lbs. When
    > >first joined WW I didn't really think too much about
    > >setting goals other than knowing approximately how much I
    > >want to weigh when I have finally learned how to change
    > >my lifestyle and eating habits. As the weight
    started
    > >to come off I started thinking about hitting 10% before
    > >my birthday next week. Today I did it. I have now decided
    > >to concentrate on setting a
    goal
    > >for the next 10 pounds rather than on the final outcome.
    > >Thanks to all
    for
    > >the encouragement, motivation and support.
    > >
    > >Carol
    > >206.2/185.4/140
    > >

    > >---
    > >virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    > >Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

  15. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Hey Carol:

    Congrats on your 10%!! That is a great accomplishment!!
    I know I felt great when I hit mine!! I like that you
    set another smallish goal to set you up for success!!
    Well done!!

    Connie

    Fred wrote:
    > Congrats on making that 10% - is is a significant goal.
    >
    > And Happy Birthday in advance.
    >
    > Since my ultimate goal was far, I just went with what my
    > leader suggested - another 10%. But ten pounds is also a
    > good one.
    >
    > On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 00:43:12 GMT, "keyboarder"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>Hello all,
    >>
    >>I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss goal.
    >>I was so happy. To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs.
    >>Today's loss was 1.6 lbs. When I first joined WW I didn't
    >>really think too much about setting goals other than
    >>knowing approximately how much I want to weigh when I have
    >>finally learned how to change my lifestyle and eating
    >>habits. As the weight started to come off I started
    >>thinking about hitting 10% before my birthday next week.
    >>Today I did it. I have now decided to concentrate on
    >>setting a goal for the next 10 pounds rather than on the
    >>final outcome. Thanks to all for the encouragement,
    >>motivation and support.
    >>
    >>Carol
    >>206.2/185.4/140
    >>

    >>---
    >>virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    >>Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

  16. Congratulations on reaching your 10% goal!

    Brenda

    "keyboarder" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss goal.
    > I was so
    happy.
    > To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs. Today's loss was
    > 1.6 lbs. When
    > first joined WW I didn't really think too much about
    > setting goals other than knowing approximately how much I
    > want to weigh when I have finally learned how to change my
    > lifestyle and eating habits. As the weight
    started
    > to come off I started thinking about hitting 10% before my
    > birthday next week. Today I did it. I have now decided to
    > concentrate on setting a
    goal
    > for the next 10 pounds rather than on the final outcome.
    > Thanks to all
    for
    > the encouragement, motivation and support.
    >
    > Carol
    > 206.2/185.4/140
    >

    > ---
    > virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    > Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

  17. Bird

    Bird Guest

    Hi Keyboarder, I am going to be watching your success! I too
    have about the same goals. I have lost 10 lbs and have about
    35-40 to go! We will track together! Good luck Bird
    200/189/145 These are weight watcher scale numbers! At home
    I am 7# less! "keyboarder"
    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss goal.
    > I was so
    happy.
    > To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs. Today's loss was
    > 1.6 lbs. When
    > first joined WW I didn't really think too much about
    > setting goals other than knowing approximately how much I
    > want to weigh when I have finally learned how to change my
    > lifestyle and eating habits. As the weight
    started
    > to come off I started thinking about hitting 10% before my
    > birthday next week. Today I did it. I have now decided to
    > concentrate on setting a
    goal
    > for the next 10 pounds rather than on the final outcome.
    > Thanks to all
    for
    > the encouragement, motivation and support.
    >
    > Carol
    > 206.2/185.4/140
    >

    > ---
    > virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    > Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

  18. Bird

    Bird Guest

    Hi Keyboarder, I am going to be watching your success! I too
    have about the same goals. I have lost 10 lbs and have about
    35-40 to go! We will track together! Good luck Bird
    200/189/145 These are weight watcher scale numbers! At home
    I am 7# less! "keyboarder"
    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss goal.
    > I was so
    happy.
    > To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs. Today's loss was
    > 1.6 lbs. When
    > first joined WW I didn't really think too much about
    > setting goals other than knowing approximately how much I
    > want to weigh when I have finally learned how to change my
    > lifestyle and eating habits. As the weight
    started
    > to come off I started thinking about hitting 10% before my
    > birthday next week. Today I did it. I have now decided to
    > concentrate on setting a
    goal
    > for the next 10 pounds rather than on the final outcome.
    > Thanks to all
    for
    > the encouragement, motivation and support.
    >
    > Carol
    > 206.2/185.4/140
    >

    > ---
    > virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    > Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

  19. Bird

    Bird Guest

    Hi Keyboarder, I am going to be watching your success! I too
    have about the same goals. I have lost 10 lbs and have about
    35-40 to go! We will track together! Good luck Bird
    200/189/145 These are weight watcher scale numbers! At home
    I am 7# less! "keyboarder"
    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I went to my regular WI today and I hit the 10% loss goal.
    > I was so
    happy.
    > To date I have lost a total of 20.8 lbs. Today's loss was
    > 1.6 lbs. When
    > first joined WW I didn't really think too much about
    > setting goals other than knowing approximately how much I
    > want to weigh when I have finally learned how to change my
    > lifestyle and eating habits. As the weight
    started
    > to come off I started thinking about hitting 10% before my
    > birthday next week. Today I did it. I have now decided to
    > concentrate on setting a
    goal
    > for the next 10 pounds rather than on the final outcome.
    > Thanks to all
    for
    > the encouragement, motivation and support.
    >
    > Carol
    > 206.2/185.4/140
    >

    > ---
    > virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    > Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

  20. Meg Morgan

    Meg Morgan Guest

    Congrats Carol,

    The 10% milestone is a great one!

    Meg "keyboarder" <[email protected]> wrote in