I did it!

Gonzalez

Guest
After years of trying I finally did it.

Every morning my commute takes me up a short hill, past stationary traffic. As the traffic is
usually close to the kerb I pass on the outside. Every day I note at least one person defenestrate
some object... empty coffee cup, tissue, crisp packet, apple core, etc...

About to pass a blue Mercedes, I noted a flying *** end. Instinctively I leant forward over my
handle bars and with my right hand I batted the offending article back through the open window.

As I looked around I saw the driver, still holding the steering wheel, anxiously looking down in the
region of his crotch. I chuckled the rest of the way to work!
--
remove remove to reply

>After years of trying I finally did it.

You... you ... anarchist you! ;-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
>>After years of trying I finally did it.
>

> You... you ... anarchist you! ;-)
>
> Cheers, helen s
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!
>
> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
> ~~~~~~~~~~

fantastic!

once I had the flying *** end experience, and when this was pointed out to the driver he hotly
denied it!

anyway, nice one!

--

-Alex

----------------------------------
[email protected]

http://alexpg.ath.cx:3353/cycling.php http://www.westerleycycling.org.uk
----------------------------------

"Alex Graham" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> once I had the flying *** end experience, and when this was pointed out to the driver he hotly
> denied it!

Hopefully this one will be trying to explain away a flaming **** and a burn in the leather
upholstery :0

Wonderful.

> Every morning my commute takes me up a short hill, past stationary traffic. As the traffic is
> usually close to the kerb I pass on the outside. Every day I note at least one person defenestrate
> some object... empty coffee cup, tissue, crisp packet, apple core, etc...
>
> About to pass a blue Mercedes, I noted a flying *** end. Instinctively I leant forward over my
> handle bars and with my right hand I batted the offending article back through the open window.

Trying to understand the motions here - someone tossed a buring cigarette butt out the window. At
speed (I'd like to know how fast), you were able to track the object, react, reach down, take aim
and bat the offending object back through the window? Thats quite some reflexes.

My highlight of my ride home was a discussion with a van driver that didn't seem to realise that
nearly knocking a 70 year old man (not me, someone else) off his bike was wrong. As he saw it, he
had a cyclist on his left, a cyclist on his right and., even though he was in a bus lane, slowing
down for even a second was out of the question.

"Gonzalez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> After years of trying I finally did it.
>
> Every morning my commute takes me up a short hill, past stationary traffic. As the traffic is
> usually close to the kerb I pass on the outside. Every day I note at least one person defenestrate
> some object... empty coffee cup, tissue, crisp packet, apple core, etc...
>
> About to pass a blue Mercedes, I noted a flying *** end. Instinctively I leant forward over my
> handle bars and with my right hand I batted the offending article back through the open window.
>
> As I looked around I saw the driver, still holding the steering wheel, anxiously looking down in
> the region of his crotch. I chuckled the rest of the way to work!

You'd be better off expressing your authoritarian urges via a full-time job: Much more scope and
opportunity.

Have you ever thought of applying to become a police officer?

Best,

Tim.

In article <[email protected]>, "Johnny Klunk"
<johnnyklunk@:rem0ve-this:johnnyklunk.com> says...

> Trying to understand the motions here - someone tossed a buring cigarette butt out the window. At
> speed (I'd like to know how fast), you were able to track the object, react, reach down, take aim
> and bat the offending object back through the window? Thats quite some reflexes.

Humans can manage this sort of thing fairly easily. It's why we invented bat & ball games and
bicycles :)

Colin

"Johnny Klunk" <johnnyklunk@:rem0ve-this:johnnyklunk.com> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> Trying to understand the motions here - someone tossed a buring cigarette butt out the window. At
> speed (I'd like to know how fast), you were able to track the object, react, reach down, take aim
> and bat the offending object back through the window? Thats quite some reflexes.

He was filtering past traffic and going up hill, so probably not too fast. And he'd been trying for
years. Good shot that man!

I've very occasionally handed stuff back through the window after picking it up from the road, but I
tend to be less confrontational these days.

--
Dave...

Tim,

Well done. Let's hope he put out the fire before his trousers and car-seat cover were completely
ruined. But let's not hope that hard.

Peter.

news:[email protected]...

On Tue, 01 Apr 2003 19:27:16 +0100, Gonzalez <[email protected]> wrote:

>As I looked around I saw the driver, still holding the steering wheel, anxiously looking down in
>the region of his crotch. I chuckled the rest of the way to work!

"It's all coming back to me now," the sailor said as he spat into the wind.

A superb manoeuvre, Gonzalez. ;-)

Many moons ago, a deranged yobbo in the passenger seat of a passing car lobbed a half empty fast
food container at me. The wind caused the container to splat itself on the windscreen of his mates'
car (I'd seen them chatting earlier), which was being driven close behind.

Helen, one who uses that most excellent word 'defenestrate' cannot possibly be described as an
anarchist.

James

--
A credit limit is NOT a target.

>Helen, one who uses that most excellent word 'defenestrate' cannot possibly be described as an
>anarchist.

:) A very literate one :)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

"Johnny Klunk" <johnnyklunk@:rem0ve-this:johnnyklunk.com> wrote:

[Trimming occurs]

>> Every morning my commute takes me up a short hill, past stationary traffic.
>
>Trying to understand the motions here - someone tossed a buring cigarette butt out the window. At
>speed (I'd like to know how fast), you were able to track the object, react, reach down, take aim
>and bat the offending object back through the window?

Merc - stationary.

Me - 6 MPH
--
remove remove to reply

Tim Cain wrote:

>You'd be better off expressing your authoritarian urges via a full-time job: Much more scope and
>opportunity.
>
>Have you ever thought of applying to become a police officer?

I'm already a teacher. Isn't that authoritarian enough?
--
remove remove to reply