I don't know if anyone noticed, but....

hotmoon

Guest
Several months ago there was a big fight in Congress about allowing
people and pharmacies to import prescription drugs from non-USA
countries, because they are cheaper than buying them here. The
pharmaceutical makers arguement to the public was that these imported
drugs could be unsafe. Of course, they failed to mention that the
drugs in question were not merely the same chemically; they were
manufactured by the exact same companies. It was not a matter of
buying prescription drug xyz. It was a matter of buying Abc's version
of prescription drug xyz. I wonder how this sat with non-USA
countries; this implies that the drugs that Abc makes in or exports to
Canada and Europe were somehow inferior. Like the USA would get the
lots that passed QA, the the Europeans and Canadians would get the
lots that ***failed*** QA. I doubt if this is the case, but it sure
is weird.

But a bigger issue for me is, I just can't stand being lied to.
Anyone who lies to me is on my **** list. How can you ever trust such
incredibly scummy people? To me, this shows the real quality of the
characters of the pharmaceutical companies. I see them as ***drug
pushers***, whose morality is similar to the other drug pushers we all
admire so much.

Try a google search on The Vitamin Cartel.
Anth

news:[email protected]...