I don't know if anyone noticed, but....

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by hotmoon, Nov 1, 2003.

  1. hotmoon

    hotmoon Guest

    Several months ago there was a big fight in Congress about allowing
    people and pharmacies to import prescription drugs from non-USA
    countries, because they are cheaper than buying them here. The
    pharmaceutical makers arguement to the public was that these imported
    drugs could be unsafe. Of course, they failed to mention that the
    drugs in question were not merely the same chemically; they were
    manufactured by the exact same companies. It was not a matter of
    buying prescription drug xyz. It was a matter of buying Abc's version
    of prescription drug xyz. I wonder how this sat with non-USA
    countries; this implies that the drugs that Abc makes in or exports to
    Canada and Europe were somehow inferior. Like the USA would get the
    lots that passed QA, the the Europeans and Canadians would get the
    lots that ***failed*** QA. I doubt if this is the case, but it sure
    is weird.

    But a bigger issue for me is, I just can't stand being lied to.
    Anyone who lies to me is on my shit list. How can you ever trust such
    incredibly scummy people? To me, this shows the real quality of the
    characters of the pharmaceutical companies. I see them as ***drug
    pushers***, whose morality is similar to the other drug pushers we all
    admire so much.

    Tags:

  2. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Try a google search on The Vitamin Cartel.
    Anth

    news:[email protected]