I doubt any Posties (other than the Boss) will go for yellow THIS year.....

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Jun 22, 2004.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    Hey,

    That's a pretty high price to pay for borrowing the broomstick!

    Thanks,
    Ronde Champ

    Tags:

  2. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    [email protected] (Ronde Champ) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hey,
    >
    > That's a pretty high price to pay for borrowing the broomstick!
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Ronde Champ

    Guess T-Mobile has too many chiefs....Good job Kloden! And why is Zabel there?

  3. Ronde Champ wrote:

    > [email protected] (Ronde Champ) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>Hey,
    >>
    >> That's a pretty high price to pay for borrowing the broomstick!
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>Ronde Champ

    > Guess T-Mobile has too many chiefs....Good job Kloden! And why is Zabel there?

    Contending for the points jersey and doing a pretty good job of it, even
    without a stage win.