i dunno if this is the right place...

seksy_johnny3

Nov 2, 2005
Hi guys,

I don't know if this is the right place, so i apologise if it isnt. I am currently searching for a HRM, and was looking for some advice. I need it for cycling, running, hiking/climbing/skiing, and rowing, though the Speed/distance things arent too much of a big deal to me. I already have a bike computer, and it doesnt bother me too much with running, although if there is one that comes with these functions then i am defintely interested. I have looked around on the net at Polar models, but not many have what i am looking for, and those that do (f55 etc) look **** in my opinion, and i would feel really self-conscious with something like that, especially considering the fact that i am planning on wearing it 24/7 (for it's watch features). A question about the running-specific models - could i use them for other sports, or would they only work with running???

thanks for your responses in advance,

john

Very good buy, if you are serious the graphs are great and good to track progress. The only problem is that I"m too lazy to upload data all the time...