I extend my peace offering to Ride-A-Lot comrades J.D. & MattB

LIBERATOR

Guest
I dont think Ride-A-Lot (aka bumpkinpus) wants to take me up on my
offer, most probably becuase he doesn't live his life for himself, but
for others.

So his bike skills will remain low because the others don't want him
to progress for whatever reason. They want Ride-A-Lot (Mitchel
Sprinsky) to remain at the levels he's at, clearly by him not
progressing, which I could make him advance by leaps and bounds in a
matter of hours.

So, figuring in the bike skills of J.D. and MattB, their bike skills
in technical areas aren't the highest either. I don't think they have
the courage to clear the wall, even though I know they have the
skills, or haven't brought them into consciousness yet - by a fear
hurdle of their own psyche. They psychologically locked themselves
down, and although their physical bodies can provide the skills
necessary to dominate sections like "the wall" (Deer Creek Canyon), or
places like Apex or Dakota Ridge, they won't ever get past these self-
inflicted hurdles.

I can fix that but they have to make it worth my while. We can
negotiate a deal online in front of everyone, or meet at a pub and
suck a beer and negotiate the deal - and film it and put it up on the
net of course.

But as it sits right now I know J.D., MattB, and Ride-A-Lot cannot
ride the mentioned trails because of fear which causes their non-
progressive skills sets to remain permanent. Had J.D., MattB, or Ride-
A-Lot had the skills to ride those trails, they would have had those
all over the net that they did them because those trails offer scenery
not equalled by any others.

Feminist MTBing is what they do, and by it lose out on great
experiences of nature that they live for.

I offer to teach Ride-A-Lot, J.D., MattB, at the same time, on the
same day, teach them to clear the entire trail at Deer Creek Canyon
(the many viscious technical areas), of which if they do not clear the
full trail in one clean sweep from the top down, they owe me nothing.
If they can clear only 90% of it after my instruction they owe me
nothing.

I guarantee they after my instruction will zoom right over "the wall"
with no fear whatsoever, instead I will have achieved the
psychological shift within them from transforming fear to courage and
more so lustful courage of where they from that point on will lust to
find to conquer trails like "the wall" or "Dakota Ridge" or "Apex".

I guarantee it all they have to do is negotiate a compensation deal
with me of which then once agreed we set a date and meet up.

Is what I'll do to prove I have the skill set, once my mother replaces
my bike she helped steal (don't laugh at me), I will goto Deer Creek
Canyon and film me riding and clearing all the areas, and then put it
up on the net. In fact I'll clear "the wall" numerous times and change
my line - I'll zig zag down the wall to show my skills are superior of
which my teaching credentials are valid.

Ride-A-Lot should stop this game playing for Virginia Newbon, and make
peace with me and then return to posting like he loves to do but isn't
for her. But now he'll be posting himself dominating black diamond
trails he has already told himself he'll never be able to do.

How about it Mitchel?

Meet us at Milwaukee Airport.