I felt like a domestique this morning

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by .o0 0o., May 26, 2004.

  1. .o0 0o.

    .o0 0o. Guest

    My wife has an appointment at the dentist later this morning. I was going
    to go home and watch the kids while she went. Last night she suggested that
    she pick me up from work instead. So I was thinking it would have been good
    to know that earlier so I could arrange to have clothes at work. That way I
    could ride my bike to work. This morning I got up and decided I would roll
    some clothes up and stuff them in my back pocket. Pants, shirt, socks,
    belt, and.... you know..... <redface.jpg> shorts. All rolled up and
    stuffed in my back pockets. While I'm at it, lets take a few CD's to work
    to add to the rotation. Then I stopped at the bagel shop and picked up a
    jalapeno-cheddar bagel. Now my pockets are stuffed and I'm off to work.
    This must be a little of what the domestiques feel.

    --
    Heterosexual does NOT mean homophobic
    White does NOT mean racist

    To reply directly to me use DEODORANT

    Tags:

  2. On Wed, 26 May 2004 10:20:05 -0400, ".o0 0o." <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Heterosexual does NOT mean homophobic

    But does homosexual mean normophobic?

  3. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Zippy the Pinhead <[email protected]> writes:
    > On Wed, 26 May 2004 10:20:05 -0400, ".o0 0o." <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Heterosexual does NOT mean homophobic

    > But does homosexual mean normophobic?

    I don't think so. At least, I've never heard of
    any two-spirited people being inordinately afraid
    of Mailer, Rockwell, or George Wendt.

    Well, Mailer, anyway.

    cheers,
    Tom