General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

I felt like Rebecchi today!

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 3 posts · 338 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
2 July 2005
Last activity
4 July 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
338
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In spite of 80 degrees with low humidity, it was hot, I was sweating,
    it was one of those days your legs feel like iron, every step was like
    pulling teeth. Why did I feel wasted like a Rebecchi? The answer was:
    too much water. I overhydrated, and got stiff leg muscles, felt like a
    lead weight. Too much water is bad. Now I know how Rebechi feels
    everyday.

  2. In spite of 80 degrees with low humidity, it was hot, I was sweating,
    it was one of those days your legs feel like iron, every step was like
    pulling teeth. Why did I feel wasted like a Rebecchi? The answer was:
    too much water. I overhydrated, and got stiff leg muscles, felt like a
    lead weight. Too much water is bad. Now I know how Rebechi feels
    everyday.>

    It's terrible to feel like a slimy slug, isn't it?

  3. Quoted message said:

    In spite of 80 degrees with low humidity, it was hot, I was sweating,


    it was one of those days your legs feel like iron, every step was like
    pulling teeth. Why did I feel wasted like a Rebecchi? The answer was:
    too much water. I overhydrated, and got stiff leg muscles, felt like a
    lead weight. Too much water is bad. Now I know how Rebechi feels
    everyday.>

    It's terrible to feel like a slimy, slug, isn't it?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.