I forgotta...

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Mar 19, 2006.

  1. I fogetta toa tella youa people about my new invention.
    I inventa the firsta "Clingon removal machine for runners". That'sa
    righta! No morea pesky clingons. Beforea a run, you simply use the
    attached tool (it looks likea reamer, butt it'sa not) in your electric
    drill, and ita reama da ckingons right outta you butt.

    Giuseppe Scuderi
    Italian Jeenius, enginiqueer, and smarta guy.

    Tags:

  2. On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:17:31 -0500, [email protected] wrote:

    >I fogetta toa tella youa people about my new invention.
    >I inventa the firsta "Clingon removal machine for runners". That'sa
    >righta! No morea pesky clingons. Beforea a run, you simply use the
    >attached tool (it looks likea reamer, butt it'sa not) in your electric
    >drill, and ita reama da ckingons right outta you butt.
    >
    >Giuseppe Scuderi
    >Italian Jeenius, enginiqueer, and smarta guy.

    You are one sicko bastard Goosepeppy.

  3. "And ita reama da ckingons right outta
    You butt."
    ~ Giuseppe Scuderi

    "A vrooming brush zooming out your tush
    Sparkles hygienic your hush ~ hush machinery,
    Or just an Old Fashioned Enema,

    Your Constipation's Remedy, if No Poo
    Or French Poodle, or Madame Emma Bovary,

    Graces
    Your Morning Boudoir
    Nothing hush ~ hush to flush down your bidet today ~ ?"
    ~ Capsicum