My job does not provide good medical coverage so a few friends pointed me toward a good online pharmacy. I have bought a few meds from them and am very happy. I though I would share this with this group. Check out http://www.professionalpharmaceuticals.com
"J.M." <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
My job does not provide good medical coverage so a few friends pointed me toward a good online pharmacy. I have bought a few meds from them and am very happy. I though I would share this with this group. Check out http://www.professionalpharmaceuticals.com
[email hidden] (J.M.) wrote in message news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:
My job does not provide good medical coverage so a few friends pointed me toward a good online pharmacy. I have bought a few meds from them and am very happy. I though I would share this with this group. Check out http://www.professionalpharmaSPAMicals.com
Same situation, bought from them. No complaints. Thanks for the tip...
[email hidden] (J.M.) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:
My job does not provide good medical coverage so a few friends pointed me toward a good online pharmacy. I have bought a few meds from them and am very happy. I though I would share this with this group. Check out http://www.professionalpharmaceuticals.com