I Found a great Online Pharmacy

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by J.M., Feb 27, 2004.

  1. J.M.

    J.M. Guest

    My job does not provide good medical coverage so a few friends pointed
    me toward a good online pharmacy. I have bought a few meds from them
    and am very happy. I though I would share this with this group. Check
    out http://www.professionalpharmaceuticals.com

    bye..

    Tags:

  2. Mr. 4X

    Mr. 4X Guest

  3. Todd P.

    Todd P. Guest

    Same situation, bought from them. No complaints. Thanks for the tip...

    news:<[email protected]>...