I found a new cool online shopping website!!!

loveinfashion

Guest
I have seven,diesel,rr,tr,rmc,evs,chanel,lv,gunit,ak jeans,and
polo,lacoste,af,diesel,evisu,chanel tshirts,and versace,cd,chanel
glasses,and rolex watches,and rr skirts,seven skirts,rmc shorts,these
are all very hot,pls go to our website to choose.
www.loveinfashion.com
http://loveinfashionoffer.photo.163.com
supplying AF,Juicy,Redmonkey,Seven,Rock Republic,Diesel
True Religion,Evisu,Adidas,Nike,Puma,JJ,Rolex,Antik
LV,Chanel,Gucci,Coach,Phat Farm,Enyce,Sean John
Ecko,North Face,Canada Goose,Columbia

Don Whybrow wrote:
> loveinfashion wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> Did anyone understand a word of that?

Sure, and a one word summary is "Spam"

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham

loveinfashion wrote:

[snip]

Did anyone understand a word of that?

--
Don Whybrow

Sequi Bonum Non Time

Freedom defined is freedom denied. (Illuminatus)

Don Whybrow <[email protected]>typed

> loveinfashion wrote:

> [snip]

> Did anyone understand a word of that?

I understand it was a stream of high-priced brand names, m'lud.

She omitted Ethel Austin and Tchibo, which are better known and used by me.

--
Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
Edgware.

She also failed to mention Matalan, Lidls, Peacocks and Pound Saver
used by me!

archierob wrote:
> She also failed to mention Matalan, Lidls, Peacocks and Pound Saver
> used by me!

Or TK Maxx.

Al C-F wrote:

> Or TK Maxx.

Random question: why are TK Maxx known as TJ Maxx in the US?

R.