General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

I found an interesting diet site

Started by Jon Banks · · Last activity · 2 posts · 224 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
30 October 2004
Last activity
30 October 2004
Original author
Jon Banks
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
224
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello,
    I have been looking for a long time for a good website that will
    provide interesting information about suitable diets, low carb recipes
    and diet techniques etc.
    Well i finally found one and wanted to see what you think about it :
    http://www.dietmegasite.com/
    I don't know about you but it sounds like a good catch for me.

  2. [email hidden] (Jon Banks) wrote in news:b589faa9.0410300349.d0cfe3
    @posting.google.com:

    Quoted message said:

    Hello,
    I have been looking for a long time for a good website that will
    provide interesting information about suitable diets, low carb recipes
    and diet techniques etc.
    Well i finally found one and wanted to see what you think about it :
    http://www.dietmegasite.com/
    I don't know about you but it sounds like a good catch for me.

    Reported as spam to their ISP...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.