I found this great little site

Guest
I found this great little site. I signed up two weeks ago and got 2 Disney tickets and this week they are sending me 2 Universal Studios tickets. Here's the link http://66.219.102.40/ and by the way I am a real person, this is my real email address. I'm not a spammer and didn't appreciate the nasty email I got last time I tried to post this link.
Thanks, Lisa

http://66.219.102.40/

http://66.219.102.40/

I found this great little site wrote:
> I found this great little site. I signed up two weeks ago and got 2
> Disney tickets and this week they are sending me 2 Universal Studios
> tickets. Here's the link http://I'maPOSspammingturd/ and by the way I am a
> real person, this is my real email address. I'm not a spammer and
> didn't appreciate the nasty email I got last time I tried to post
> this link. Thanks, Lisa

Aw, Lisa, you got a nasty e-mail? Maybe this time they'll send 'em to your
ISP.

Go to hell.

Slowly.
--
BS (no, really)

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 23:18:32 GMT, B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
>No doubt someone else wrote:
>> Here's the link http://I'maPOSspammingturd/ and by the way I am a
>> real person, this is my real email address.

Man, I've tried this URL a dozen times now and still no free Disney
tickets. I'm so bummed!

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

BB wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 23:18:32 GMT, B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
>> No doubt someone else wrote:
>>> Here's the link http://I'maPOSspammingturd/ and by the way I am a
>>> real person, this is my real email address.

> Man, I've tried this URL a dozen times now and still no free Disney
> tickets. I'm so bummed!

Keep clicking -- next one might be the charm :)

No one's THAT Goofy,
--
BS (no, really)

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 01:15:36 GMT, B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
> BB wrote:

>> Man, I've tried this URL a dozen times now and still no free Disney
>> tickets. I'm so bummed!

> Keep clicking -- next one might be the charm :)
>
> No one's THAT Goofy,

Hehe. Guess I forgot the smilie!

--

B i l l S o r n s o n <[email protected]> wrote:
> BB wrote:

>> Man, I've tried this URL a dozen times now and still no free Disney
>> tickets. I'm so bummed!

> Keep clicking -- next one might be the charm :)
>
> No one's THAT Goofy,
> --
> BS (no, really)

Joke...

Judge says to Mickey "You're divorcing Minnie because she's crazy?"
Mickey answers "I didn't say she was crazy, I said she was f*cking Goofy!"

(cymbalcrash.wav)

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

E'Gad, is there any place she DIDN'T post this ****?
It's in mountain biking newsgroup, a 4WDing newsgroup, even a bloomin
Helicopter newsgroup (well a rotorcraft newsgroup technically)

She seems to have stuck it everywhere, well I can think of one more place
she can stick it, but it wouldn't be polite...

Ezookiel

Ezookiel says:

>E'Gad, is there any place she DIDN'T post this ****?

Nope! Found it on rec.boats.building yesterday.

>well I can think of one more place
>she can stick it, but it wouldn't be polite...

So WTF is stopping you? :)

Steve