I give up, I'm leaving the NG forever!

TBR

Guest
Ok I give up. You guys are just too smart, too strong, and too
stubborn to destroy. I'm leaving this NG for good. You'll miss my
sharp wit, wry humor, and satrirical musings, but hey, life's tough
all over...

TBR

"TBR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ok I give up. You guys are just too smart, too strong, and too
> stubborn to destroy. I'm leaving this NG for good. You'll miss my
> sharp wit, wry humor, and satrirical musings, but hey, life's tough
> all over...
>
> TBR

Can you put it in writing?

TBR <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ok I give up. You guys are just too smart, too strong, and too
>stubborn to destroy. I'm leaving this NG for good. You'll miss my
>sharp wit, wry humor, and satrirical musings, but hey, life's tough
>all over...
>
>TBR

Yes, I've always enjoyed the "satrirical" musings the most.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

In article <[email protected]>,
Curt James <[email protected]> wrote:

> TBR <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Ok I give up. You guys are just too smart, too strong, and too
> >stubborn to destroy. I'm leaving this NG for good. You'll miss my
> >sharp wit, wry humor, and satrirical musings, but hey, life's tough
> >all over...
> >
> >TBR

> Yes, I've always enjoyed the "satrirical" musings the most.

I still have any sender with "TBR" kf'd.
Thanks for letting me see this post. ;-)

Frankly, I'll believe it when I (no longer) see "it".
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,

> I still have any sender with "TBR" kf'd.

How do you manage it? What newsreader do you use? I use Netscape
because I read news at the same time as I read email, and I can swap
back and forth between which email addresses I'm using. (Tricky stuff,
but it doesn't do for me to use my work email to post on usenet, n'est
ce pas?)

But the filtering stuff sucks in Netscape and "nfilter" won't run on my
computer (not a 32 bit application?) and so I'm stuck killfiling names
and subjects. I'd love to be able to killfile on header information.
Can you do it? With what?

> Thanks for letting me see this post. ;-)

Oh, gag me. Just because he managed not to mention anyone's anus for
four lines of text doesn't mean he's worth reading. In fact, neither is
anyone who quotes him. I just saw the light, time for you to, too!

> Frankly, I'll believe it when I (no longer) see "it".

My hope is not to notice when he left because I no longer see him when
he's here.

Dally

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:09:01 -0500, Curt James <[email protected]> wrote:

>I've always enjoyed the "satrirical" musings the most.

You misspelled "satirical" Curt.

In article <[email protected]>, Dally <[email protected]>
wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,

> > I still have any sender with "TBR" kf'd.

> How do you manage it? What newsreader do you use? I use Netscape
> because I read news at the same time as I read email, and I can swap
> back and forth between which email addresses I'm using. (Tricky stuff,
> but it doesn't do for me to use my work email to post on usenet, n'est
> ce pas?)

MT Newswatcher.
It's a mac program.

I can set up killfiles by sender/author.

Kill if sender contains the word TBR.

QED. ;-)

> But the filtering stuff sucks in Netscape and "nfilter" won't run on my
> computer (not a 32 bit application?) and so I'm stuck killfiling names
> and subjects. I'd love to be able to killfile on header information.
> Can you do it? With what?

MT Newswatcher. Do you have a mac?
It's a free download and a great program.

> > Thanks for letting me see this post. ;-)

> Oh, gag me. Just because he managed not to mention anyone's anus for
> four lines of text doesn't mean he's worth reading. In fact, neither is
> anyone who quotes him. I just saw the light, time for you to, too!

Just teasing you dear!

> > Frankly, I'll believe it when I (no longer) see "it".

> My hope is not to notice when he left because I no longer see him when
> he's here.
>
> Dally

One can only hope.
I've not even been posting much lately. Nothing much worth responding to.

Cheers!