I got my Revive!

kozmocat, The Revive has put fun back into riding. It's not just a bike you have in your garage and
you ride it sometimes. The Revive is a bike you think about riding in you sleep. When you get up in
the morning, you can't wait to get on it. Glad your having fun as well. I'm trying to get the Revive
owners page going. If you like you could E-mail a photo and I will add it. Take care. Derek
http://www.revivedx.com Join The Reviveolution

revivederek wrote:
> kozmocat, The Revive has put fun back into riding. It's not just a bike you have in your garage
> and you ride it sometimes. The Revive is a bike you think about riding in you sleep. When you get
> up in the morning, you can't wait to get on it.

Sounds like my Rebike and my son's EZ-1.

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. -
Mother Teresa