I got the first Look 595!!

tjferrara

Oct 10, 2004
You read it correctly. I got the first Look 595 in the US. Click here for a picture.

I live on SoCal and got hit by a car a few weeks ago. My Cervelo R2.5 died on impact. Needless to say it got replaced by what I would consider the finest bike in production. The bottom bracket is super stiff, but it is still extremely comfortable. More so than the R2.5. I also build it with the new SRAM force group. It is extremely intuitive, even after coming off of Record. If anyone is looking for a bike this year definitely put the 595 on your list. It is unbelievable. If you are in the SoCal area, B+L Bikes is the place to go. Great shop, great crew.

Remember though, it's not how you look, its how you cook.

And for cryin out loud...That bike COOKS...

About the only good thing about being hit by a car is buying a new bike at somebody elses expense!

Congratulations! Looks (no pun) very nice indeed and white looks like a credit agricole version.

Here is the black carbon weave version (see pic), even nicer i think.

hd reynolds said:
Congratulations! Looks (no pun) very nice indeed and white looks like a credit agricole version.

Here is the black carbon weave version (see pic), even nicer i think.

It was a hefty debate. However, I can't deal with the black having 595 on the downtube. Had it said "Look". It would have been a no brainer for me.