I guess they haven't heard about the dope

On Jan 14, 9:36 pm, Bret <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jan 14, 8:05 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I saw this last week:

> >http://www.fastrongroup.com/Sponsoring.php?PHPSESSID=21eab0cab71ffb67....

> Too bad. My team already has an inductor supplier.

A supplier or a sponsor? Both?

Hmmm. Maybe if they'll divide the age grading down to the week, I'd
have a chance at some rainbow stripes. Only then will I look to
coming out of retirement and getting a sponsor!

So where do I get the dope?

On Jan 15, 3:15 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:

> So where do I get the dope?

I know you didn't just leave that hanging there? That's a
beachball. ;-)
Bill C

On Jan 15, 1:15 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jan 14, 9:36 pm, Bret <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 14, 8:05 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > I saw this last week:

> > >http://www.fastrongroup.com/Sponsoring.php?PHPSESSID=21eab0cab71ffb67...

> > Too bad. My team already has an inductor supplier.

> A supplier or a sponsor? Both?
>
> Hmmm. Maybe if they'll divide the age grading down to the week, I'd
> have a chance at some rainbow stripes. Only then will I look to
> coming out of retirement and getting a sponsor!
>
> So where do I get the dope?

You don't need dope if you have the right inductors (and capacitors).
You're retired?

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
> Hmmm. Maybe if they'll divide the age grading down to the week, I'd have
> a chance at some rainbow stripes. Only then will I look to coming out of
> retirement and getting a sponsor!
>
> So where do I get the dope?

You can't afford the dope. Your primates would prefer you
keep the budget deficit down.

On Jan 15, 1:00 pm, Bret <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jan 15, 1:15 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Too bad. My team already has an inductor supplier.

> > A supplier or a sponsor?  Both?

> > Hmmm.  Maybe if they'll divide the age grading down to the week, I'd
> > have a chance at some rainbow stripes.  Only then will I look to
> > coming out of retirement and getting a sponsor!

> > So where do I get the dope?

> You don't need dope if you have the right inductors (and capacitors).

Oh, I was talking about finding some glyptol to put on the inductor
turns after tuning. The last thing I want is for the windings to be
free.

> You're retired?

Primates are very expensive pets.

Change-Change-Change: The vomiting due to "change" is far worse than
from intervals with Chris Walker.

On Jan 15, 11:01 pm, Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
> SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
>
> > Hmmm.  Maybe if they'll divide the age grading down to the week, I'd have
> > a chance at some rainbow stripes.  Only then will I look to coming outof
> > retirement and getting a sponsor!

> > So where do I get the dope?

> You can't afford the dope. Your primates would prefer you
> keep the budget deficit down.

My primates luv deficits. They know the fed will eventually eat them
and thus it is a way to export taxes via dollar inflation, since not
just amerikan retards hold and take dollars. Call it a broader tax
base. If we can't get third world peasants to pay for afternoon
training rides, well then... what kind of ****-hole country has this
become!?

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
> My primates luv deficits. They know the fed will eventually eat them and
> thus it is a way to export taxes via dollar inflation, since not just
> amerikan retards hold and take dollars. Call it a broader tax base. If
> we can't get third world peasants to pay for afternoon training rides,
> well then... what kind of ****-hole country has this become!?

In that case I guess you should be well on your way to
becoming the next rbr training ride champion now that
ronde champ has retired. Don't be surprised if China or
Saudi Arabia expects you to eventually pay them all
your winnings though.