I had a win ....

warrwych wrote:

> track is as much confidence as skill & fitness. I like it because it
> looks simple, and easy, and it's not. He took a punt (in the race) and
> it worked - that's what racing is about ...

And in my case, where I'm using track as sprint training, I cared not
in the least for a pursuit or a breakaway, I wanted bunch sprints.
That's why I wasn't interested in chasing a lone break, I wasn't trying
to win the race, just contest sprints. Anyone that races against me is
welcome to take laps in points races, I won't chase, it's not why I'm
there.