I Hate Fleas!!!

BassDave said:
So, how do you rid YOUR house of fleas?

Start dating a better class of girls, but if you are serious there are "flea bombs" available. Just remove all pets,food and relatives that you are partial to and set off the bomb (auto spray cannister). You will need to repeat the procedure in a couple of weeks when the next batch hatches out. Changing to hardwood floors is also a good bet.

Assuming you have animals, start at the source and rid your pets of fleas. Use the meds that are typically available from a veterinarian: Advantage, Frontline, Revolution. Once a month application is all it takes.

I stay away from lesser products containing permethrin, as some animals have adverse reactions to it.

We are using Frontline Plus. I've still seen a few fleas, but applied it over the weekend, so maybe they are on the way to dying.

Also, I've stopped bringing skanky women over. :p

BassDave said:
We are using Frontline Plus. I've still seen a few fleas, but applied it over the weekend, so maybe they are on the way to dying.

There you go! Of course there are some things not even a flea will bite into.

BassDave said:

'old on a minnit Bassdave...dont i know you?

BassDave said:
So, how do you rid YOUR house of fleas?
Set it on fire, including the animals who really should be really living outside.
You're just plain stupid.

FredC said:
Set it on fire, including the animals who really should be really living outside.
You're just plain stupid.
youre one of these people that think animals sould be freezing outside in the snow while your tucked up in bed with the electric blanket..

dogs and cats need shelter too, if people arent prepared to provide shelter then dont get a pet.

i have no pets but thinking of getting a dog for the kids.

MountainPro said:
youre one of these people that think animals sould be freezing outside in the snow while your tucked up in bed with the electric blanket..

dogs and cats need shelter too, if people arent prepared to provide shelter then dont get a pet.

I like my dog more than I like most people I meet.He doesn't steal,lie,cheat or borrow money and if he passes gas at least he acts guilty and doesn't try and conceal it.
Admirable animals all in all.

MountainPro said:

Well make sure you get a nice warm kennel.
You don't bring hens and geese in the house because it gets a bit cold do you?

jhuskey said:
I like my dog more than I like most people I meet.He doesn't steal,lie,cheat or borrow money and if he passes gas at least he acts guilty and doesn't try and conceal it.
Admirable animals all in all.
I agree, but I bet he doesn't sleep on the bed. I've had a few dogs in my time, and they all lived outside.

FredC said:
I agree, but I bet he doesn't sleep on the bed. I've had a few dogs in my time, and they all lived outside.

He has his own bed,but my wife insists on sleeping in the same bed. Some are just untrainable.

jhuskey said:
He has his own bed,but my wife insists on sleeping in the same bed. Some are just untrainable.
I used to have an outstanding German Shepherd *****, and she used to come everywhere with me. When we went to the pub she always sought out a door that had a cool draught at the bottom, otherwise she was uncomfortable. When the bell went for last orders she used to get up and walk about ready to go home. The daftest dog was a Doberman, but I hadn't had him from being a pup. I couldn't retrain him so he had to go.

FredC said:
Well make sure you get a nice warm kennel.
You don't bring hens and geese in the house because it gets a bit cold do you?
farm animals can stay outside....domestic pets inside...the last thing i need is a sofa covered in chickenshit.

Bikerman2004 said:
Don't invite limerickman over again.
damn right, i wish he would keep his orang-utan collection at home instead of taking them everywhere he goes..!