I hate it when this happens ....

OldGeezer

Dec 27, 2003
A few days ago I was reading a thread about cycle logging software. I browsed through several examples and then got interrupted. When I went back I couldn't find the original thread to save my life. I've been searching for anything I can think of, Cycle Logs, Spreadsheets, Bicycle Logging and on and on and on.

The product I was really interested in was a spreadsheet format with lots of graphs and statistics. There were two versions, the first had a shareware registration price of $6.95 if I remember correctly.

Does *anyone* have a clue what this program is called and where it can be found?

Man, I hate it when this happens.

I don't know which one you were looking at But I just got cyclistats which is about $35 I think, I'm pleased with it its tidier than spreadsheets and gives loads of stats and health info; the link is http://www.shastasoftware.com/CycliStats/index.htm I think someone around here produced it. You can download it to try out for 4 weeks or so.

There were also some spreadsheets as well that I think I still have on my machine if you want to have a look. Again I didn't produce them someone from here or rec.bicycles.misc made them up.

Regards

Steve D

Originally posted by OldGeezer
snip

The product I was really interested in was a spreadsheet format with lots of graphs and statistics. There were two versions, the first had a shareware registration price of $6.95 if I remember correctly.

Does *anyone* have a clue what this program is called and where it can be found?

Man, I hate it when this happens.