I am so sick of hearing of this jackass on TV that I am ready to puke!

To think they compare this jackass *** to Neil Armstrong! You faggots must be crazy! here is why
I say this.

#1 If you ride a bicycle then you are a gay ****** who takes it up the
ass!

#2 If you think your last name makes you cool then see #1.

#3 He is a stinky *****, I also hate subarus and that *** is all into
them.

#4 He is still alive when he should be shot in the ass or face!

F U LA!

Die *****!

Your friend Smack

Gosh! Your mother must have really did a number on YOU (quoting a recent Seinfeld episode)

ANTI Lance Armstrong wrote:

>I am so sick of hearing of this jackass on TV that I am ready to puke!
>
>To think they compare this jackass *** to Neil Armstrong! You faggots must be crazy! here is why I
>say this.
>
>#1 If you ride a bicycle then you are a gay ****** who takes it up the
>ass!
>
>#2 If you think your last name makes you cool then see #1.
>
>#3 He is a stinky *****, I also hate subarus and that *** is all into
>them.
>
>#4 He is still alive when he should be shot in the ass or face!
>

>F U LA!
>
>Die *****!
>
>Your friend Smack

"ANTI Lance Armstrong" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> To think they compare this jackass *** to Neil Armstrong! You faggots must be crazy! here is why I
> say this.
>
> #1 If you ride a bicycle then you are a gay ****** who takes it up the
> ass!

<snip>

Ya? Well, at least we get laid.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> "ANTI Lance Armstrong" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> To think they compare this jackass *** to Neil Armstrong! You faggots must be crazy! here is why
>> I say this.
>>
>> #1 If you ride a bicycle then you are a gay ****** who takes it up
>> the ass!
>
> <snip>
>
> Ya? Well, at least we get laid.

...Must... not... feed... trolls...

"asqui" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > "ANTI Lance Armstrong" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> To think they compare this jackass *** to Neil Armstrong! You faggots must be crazy! here is
> >> why I say this.
> >>
> >> #1 If you ride a bicycle then you are a gay ****** who takes it up
> >> the ass!
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > Ya? Well, at least we get laid.
>
> ...Must... not... feed... trolls...

That's my standard response to the redneck "you ******!" when out riding. They never have
a response.

> "John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Kurgan Gringioni wrote: ...Must... not... feed... trolls...
> >
> > Posted from: 68.170.22.119
> >
> > http://www.adelphia.net/
> >
> > Adelphia Communications Attention: Customer Service 1 North Main Street Coudersport, PA 16915
> >
> > General Information. For general information about Adelphia and Adelphia's services, please
> > contact us at: 1-888-233-5638.
> >
> > Post violates their Terms and Conditions. Complaint sent to the
> appropriate
> > channel. If anyone else wishes to speak with Adelphia, the contact information is above.
>

> Uhhh . . .
>
> How does my post violate Adelphia's terms and conditions?

Not YOUR post, the ORIGINAL post, which I chose not to quote. I examined the headers and determined
the post originated from a user of Adelphia. It's only a coincidence (Adelphia is a BIG ISP, with
loads of users) that yours and the original moron both came from Adelphia.

> > > Posted from: 68.170.22.119
> > >
> > > http://www.adelphia.net/
> > >
> > > Adelphia Communications Attention: Customer Service 1 North Main Street Coudersport, PA 16915
> > >
> > > General Information. For general information about Adelphia and Adelphia's services, please
> > > contact us at: 1-888-233-5638.
> > >
> > > Post violates their Terms and Conditions. Complaint sent to the
> > appropriate
> > > channel. If anyone else wishes to speak with Adelphia, the contact information
is
> > > above.
> >

> > Uhhh . . .
> >
> > How does my post violate Adelphia's terms and conditions?
>
> Not YOUR post, the ORIGINAL post, which I chose not to quote. I examined the headers and
> determined the post originated from a user of Adelphia. It's only a coincidence (Adelphia is a BIG
> ISP, with loads of users) that yours and the original moron both came from Adelphia.

"Original moron"? Are you implying that Kurgan is a moron also? <VBG>

Dashii

I am not a huge Lance fan either. But shall give credit where credit is due. What he is doing is great. Not as great as his fellow American Tyler Hamilton. If he finishes in the top five. That is better then Lance winning the Tour in my opinion.

Damn buddy, someone abused you something awful. I really feel sorry for you. They are pills for someone like you. Do you ride? If not then you have an ignorant opinion that is not needed.

Pro racers are th fitest people in the world of sports. Baseball, Hockey, Football, Basketball, Soccer, etc, all these players can be alittle over weight and still play well. They also have a chance to sit and rest. Not in a bike race. Have you ever sat and rode in a large pack for over 4-5 hours?
If not then try this and get back to us.....

Memph

who is Rudy? (#5)

"ANTI Lance Armstrong" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am so sick of hearing of this jackass on TV that I am ready to puke!
>
> To think they compare this jackass *** to Neil Armstrong! You faggots must be crazy! here is why I
> say this.
>
> #1 If you ride a bicycle then you are a gay ****** who takes it up the
> ass!
>
> #2 If you think your last name makes you cool then see #1.
>
> #3 He is a stinky *****, I also hate subarus and that *** is all into
> them.
>
> #4 He is still alive when he should be shot in the ass or face!
>

> F U LA!
>
> Die *****!
>
> Your friend Smack

How did you come up with that? Show me your complete path statement. What was the last hop?

B-

"Dashi Toshii" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> "John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > appropriate
> is
>> >

>> > Uhhh . . .
>> >
>> > How does my post violate Adelphia's terms and conditions?
>>
>> Not YOUR post, the ORIGINAL post, which I chose not to quote. I examined the headers and
>> determined the post originated from a user of Adelphia. It's only a coincidence (Adelphia is a
>> BIG ISP, with loads of users) that yours and the original moron both came from Adelphia.
>
> "Original moron"? Are you implying that Kurgan is a moron also? <VBG>

I thought he was trying to be clever by saying Henry is an unoriginal moron. Ooh -- now that's
nasty, especially coming from such a whining dumbass.

NS

I'm confined to a wheelchair and ****** off at the world. Come here and I'll run it over your foot.

Ed-D wrote:

> who is Rudy? (#5)

Juliani, I think. He had some gay roommates after he moved out during his divorce IIRC.

"David Ryan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I'm confined to a wheelchair and ****** off at the world. Come here and I'll run it over
> your foot.
>
> Just a Cyclist wrote:
> >
> > Sounds like a guy confined to a wheel chair......and ****** off at the world...... Must be
> > really sad to be someone like that. What lonely, lonely life "ANTI Lance Armstrong"
> > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > I am so sick of hearing of this jackass on TV that I am ready to puke!
> > >
> > > To think they compare this jackass *** to Neil Armstrong! You faggots must be crazy! here is
> > > why I say this.
> > >
> > > #1 If you ride a bicycle then you are a gay ****** who takes it up the
> > > ass!
> > >
> > > #2 If you think your last name makes you cool then see #1.
> > >
> > > #3 He is a stinky *****, I also hate subarus and that *** is all into
> > > them.
> > >
> > > #4 He is still alive when he should be shot in the ass or face!
> > >

> > > F U LA!
> > >
> > > Die *****!
> > >
> > > Your friend Smack

"David Ryan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Ed-D wrote:
> >
> > who is Rudy? (#5)
>
> Juliani, I think. He had some gay roommates after he moved out during his divorce IIRC.

that's what I thought but I didn't see how he fit into the whole laundry list. I thought maybe he
meant the Notre Dame football player guy (not that that would fit either)

Ed-D wrote:

> "David Ryan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Ed-D wrote:
> > >
> > > who is Rudy? (#5)
> >
> > Juliani, I think. He had some gay roommates after he moved out during his divorce IIRC.
> >

> that's what I thought but I didn't see how he fit into the whole laundry list.

It was a troll.

> I thought maybe he meant the Notre Dame football player guy (not that that would fit either)
>
> > > "ANTI Lance Armstrong" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

I agree with the original post. Lance almost DID die, shame he didn't. I heard he only has 1
testicle now, or perhaps even 0 balls. That is pretty good punishment I would say and something to
revel in. Lance has "no balls".

BTW, hearing these responses, I'm now inspired to run one of you faggots off the road in to a ditch.
Happy biking! FAGS!

"Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> How did you come up with that? Show me your complete path statement. What was the last hop?
>
> B-

From the header of the post: Message-ID: <[email protected]>
15:22:12 GMT)

Google logs the ip of the original poster, it takes more work than just using google if you want to
remain anonymous. This IP is not currently active, but here is the last few hops of a traceroute to
the next nearest ip that is currently active (and on the same network).

6 mae-west.adelphiacom.net (198.32.200.152) 2.173 ms 1.906 ms 1.883 ms 7
unk-426d03c6.adelphiacom.net (66.109.3.198) 2.423 ms 2.667 ms 2.225 ms 8
p3-00-00-00.n0.sjc75.adelphiacom.net (66.109.0.133) 2.291 ms 2.317 ms
2.292 ms 9 p3-00-02-00.n0.den00.adelphiacom.net (66.109.0.62) 58.967 ms 58.973 ms
3.103 ms 10 p3-00-00-00.r0.den00.adelphiacom.net (66.109.0.214) 59.035 ms 61.867 ms 59.070 m s 11
unk-426d0322.adelphiacom.net (66.109.3.34) 59.022 ms 59.036 ms 59.082 ms 12 68.69.129.246
(68.69.129.246) 61.964 ms 61.901 ms 61.934 ms 13 24.53.86.27 (24.53.86.27) 62.457 ms 62.220 ms
62.354 ms 14 co-ratlsnk-u1-c4d-116.clspco.adelphia.net (68.170.22.116) 69.588 ms
4.225 ms 69 .179 ms

Adelphia knows who made the post. Whether they bother to do anything about it, I cannot say.

"John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > How did you come up with that? Show me your complete path statement.
What
> > was the last hop?
> >
> > B-
>
> From the header of the post: Message-ID: <[email protected]>
> Jul 2003
15:22:12
> GMT)
>
> Google logs the ip of the original poster, it takes more work than just using google if you want
> to remain anonymous.

You can be temporarily anonymous but not untraceable unless you have access to the server logs.
Class A or B IP blocks are huge and could have many IP's or even news servers located within that
block. You path statment usually has the best clues, and that's helps validate the NNTP posting host
IP. Adelphia is class B block as noted below.

postnews1.google.com clspco.adelphia.net

IPBLOCK Adelphia Cable Communications ADELPHIA-CABLE-4 (NET-68-168-0-0-1)
15.23..0 - 68.171.255.255 Adelphia 68170160-Z12
(NET-68-170-16-0-1)
15.23.1. - 68.170.31.255

DNS dnslookup 68.170.22.119 Canonical name: co-ratlsnk-u1-c4d-119.clspco.adelphia.net Addresses:
15.23.2.119

In this instance...

Adelphia Business Solutions ABS-GREATLAKES (NET-64-8-0-0-1)
15.24..0 - 64.8.95.255 Adelphia Business Solutions
ABS-CDPTPA-EDGELL (NET-64-8-48-0-1)
15.24.1. - 64.8.51.255

has different class B address IP block. Appears to be similar as far company name, Adelphia
Communications Corp...

This would have to researched more if in fact Coudersport, PA is the source to look into since the
Class blocks are not the same. Without spending much time, a person could complain to both sources,
thus... Adelphia Business Solutions and Adelphia Communications Corp.

Canonical name: www.adelphia.net Addresses:
15.24.2.26

WHOIS

Registrant: Adelphia Communications Corp. (ADELPHIA2-DOM) Main at Water Coudersport, PA 16915 US

Domain Name: ADELPHIA.NET

Administrative Contact: Admin, Domain (VQPZMXLQOI) [email protected] Adelphia
Communications Corp. 1 N. Main St. Coudersport, PA 16915 US 814-274-1672 fax: 814-274-1508
Technical Contact: Adelphia Communications Corp. (HA143-ORG) [email protected] Adelphia
Communications Corp. Main at Water Street Coudersport, PA 16915 US 888-512-5111 fax: 814-274-0780

Record expires on 24-Apr-2009. Record created on 14-Oct-2002. Database last updated on
17-Jul-2003 11:39:26 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.ADELPHIA.NET 68.168.192.17 NS2.ADELPHIA.NET 24.50.78.2 NS3.ADELPHIA.NET 68.168.224.177

B-

"CG" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> John Rees wrote:
> > Google logs the ip of the original poster, it takes more work than just using google if you want
> > to remain anonymous.
> Can't someone post from a public usenet server and remain anonymous? Just an idle curious
> question.

You mean from the root? Yes he could, and or remove any trace from the server logs. He would
actually have to hack his way through the path to cover his tracks as well. Depending on how many
hops and where he is located. That's not worth the trouble for a post. Most ISP's always give
warning and start a case file about your abuse.

B-