I hate Lance... yes or no?

helmutRoole2

Jul 7, 2006
Steve26 seems a little miss-informed when he states that "this forum is full of Lance haters."

Okay, he didn't state that. I just made it up, but he kinda' infers it.

I know I'm not a Lance hater and I don't think there are any Lance haters on this forum. But I could be wrong.

So, let's put it to a vote.

Polarizing pole….:D this is….a way to divide and….. :eek:

I know I'm not a Lance hater and I don't think there are any Lance haters on this forum. But I could be wrong.
You are such a hair ball

helmutRoole2 said:
Steve26 seems a little miss-informed when he states that "this forum is full of Lance haters."
I think you need a poll to identify those with a hardon for Armstrong. There are a lot of them here. The blood seems to have left their heads for other regions, leaving them incapable of unbiased thought.

Bro Deal said:
I think you need a poll to identify those with a hardon for Armstrong. There are a lot of them here. The blood seems to have left their heads for other regions, leaving them incapable of unbiased thought.
Yeah, but they'd just deny it, or they'd forget and go back to whatever type of sexual Lance fantasy they were entertaining when the question was asked...

What were we talking about?

leaving them incapable of unbiased thought.
I just fell out of my chair laughing....you saying someone is incapable of unbiased thought....the pot calling the what... :D

HATE is a strong word for my feelings, but never the less i choose it because i don´t wanna give the impression i like him:) . ( being gay and all ):D

Poll is rigged. Everyone here hates Lance Armstrong. If Armstrong didn't exist, the moderators would have had to create him to generate interest. Without him, what do you have to talk about? Landis? Doping scandals? Discovery? Ullrich? Basso? Please. Spare me. Without Armstrong as a backdrop, nothing about professional cycling is of interest any more. If you say you don't hate him, you're lying to yourself. Give in to the dark side. Admit a deep dark hatred of all things Lance. It's productive; it's healthy; it's fun, and most of all, it gives you a reason to care about a "sport" that no longer generates headlines involving anyone actually riding a bike.