i hath returned

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Small Black Dog, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. /me coughs up a lung.

    Allright campers. just back from 2 weeks in morzine/chatel and les gets. Best 2 weeks of my life
    I might add. All done flawlessly on my azonic hardtail :) However next year Im goin back with a
    Yeti AS-X.

    Couldnt be arsed taking many photos but I'll stick a few up sometime.

    Small Black Dog

    Tags:

  2. Is it 4:20 already?

    How time flies......

    ;-)

  3. > Is it 4:20 already?

    > How time flies......
    >
    > ;-)

    lmao. it's ALWAYS 4:20. Speaking of ... like ... duuude, wheres my bong?

    Small Black Dog

  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Small Black Dog <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > Is it 4:20 already?
    > >
    > > How time flies......
    > >
    > > ;-)
    >
    > lmao. it's ALWAYS 4:20. Speaking of ... like ... duuude, wheres my bong?

    Welcome back SBD, ya pothead pixie you!

    Shaun aRe - so, does that mean you were away WHEN I GOT MARRIED? ',;~}~

  5. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > Shaun aRe - so, does that mean you were away WHEN I GOT MARRIED? ',;~}~

    You got married?

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > /me coughs up a lung.
    >
    > Allright campers. just back from 2 weeks in morzine/chatel and les gets. Best 2 weeks of my life
    > I might add. All done flawlessly on my azonic hardtail :) However next year Im goin back with a
    > Yeti AS-X.
    >
    > Couldnt be arsed taking many photos but I'll stick a few up sometime.
    >
    > Small Black Dog

    Who are you?

    JD

  7. Hath you been away? I hath not noticed.

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    John Harlow <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > Shaun aRe - so, does that mean you were away WHEN I GOT MARRIED? ',;~}~
    >
    > You got married?

    Well, my wife did...................

    ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe - Hal-le-freakin'-lu-jaaaaaaaaa!

  9. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "James Messick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hath you been away? I hath not noticed.

    I think he confused the 't' for an 's'. Hardy-har-har. /s