I have a confession to make...

John Rees

Guest
This is hard for me to say... But it needs to come out. I have sat on
this dark secret for far too long. I owe it to my mates, my wife and my
cats to now come forward and confess..

In 1996 *AS* well as 1997, I drank beer whilst watching the Tour de
France. I am not proud of it. But this is now in the past. I have
learned a lot from this and have moved on with my career as a bike
racing fan. Back then, EVERYBODY was drinking beer. What could I do?

Nowadays, even if it's hot, and I've eaten a lot of crisps, I do NOT
drink beer whilst watching. Only water. And natural, mineral water,
from a Celtic stream in the south of Ireland at that.

There. I feel better already.

John Rees wrote:
> This is hard for me to say... But it needs to come out. I have sat on
> this dark secret for far too long. I owe it to my mates, my wife and my
> cats to now come forward and confess..
>

> In 1996 *AS* well as 1997, I drank beer whilst watching the Tour de
> France. I am not proud of it.

And on the evening of 13th July 1967 I got home from a 200km plus
training ride. My landlord told me the news, I got very ******, and
never rode a bike again for nearly 25 years.....

I love you man.... I swear to God, I love you man.

news:[email protected]...

Richard Cheese wrote:
> I love you man.... I swear to God, I love you man.

I trust his thighs match up to your expectations.