I have a feeling I don't give a rat's butt who Italiano is.



jhuskey

Moderator
Oct 6, 2003
10,606
678
113
coneofsilence said:
I have never seen 21 jump street. I was born but way to young to watch.... I'm just giving the ladies what they want......

Me too, but ultimately I have to save a little cash for food and beer.
 

TheDarkLord

New Member
Dec 24, 2007
3,887
0
0
C'dale Girl said:
Hey I just saw this thread. Awesome jman . . . I like this thread too.
How did you miss this thread in the first place? :confused: Even if you don't go to the Grand Tours page, or Today's Forum Topics page, and are checking the threads where your favourite posters posted, you should still have found this thread.
 

jhuskey

Moderator
Oct 6, 2003
10,606
678
113
TheDarkLord said:
How did you miss this thread in the first place? :confused: Even if you don't go to the Grand Tours page, or Today's Forum Topics page, and are checking the threads where your favourite posters posted, you should still have found this thread.


You are making assumptions that I am in the elite" C-girls favorite posters" group. ;)
 

TheDarkLord

New Member
Dec 24, 2007
3,887
0
0
jhuskey said:
You are making assumptions that I am in the elite" C-girls favorite posters" group. ;)
So, your comment on her not missing you when you were on vacation were spot on? ;) :p
 

C'dale Girl

New Member
May 22, 2007
4,154
0
0
TheDarkLord said:
How did you miss this thread in the first place? :confused: Even if you don't go to the Grand Tours page, or Today's Forum Topics page, and are checking the threads where your favourite posters posted, you should still have found this thread.
Dearest TDL . . . NO . . . when I'm busy doing other things I merely log on and watch the threads I'm ALREADY subscribed too, for new activity; I don't take the time to read new threads or check out what's going on in the entire forum, because I don't have the time. I never even look at the main page or other posters' posts under such circumstances . . . See, there's always a perfectly good explanation . . . ;)
 

jhuskey

Moderator
Oct 6, 2003
10,606
678
113
thunder said:
join us in the favourite "pricks" group JH


As long as I can keep my amateur standing so I can compete in the "***** olympics".
I am hoping for a gold this year. :D
 

thunder

New Member
Jan 8, 2006
3,214
0
36
jhuskey said:
As long as I can keep my amateur standing so I can compete in the "***** olympics".
I am hoping for a gold this year. :D
CGirl will judge, pending a release form from her hubby
 

jhuskey

Moderator
Oct 6, 2003
10,606
678
113
C'dale Girl said:
Dearest TDL . . . NO . . . when I'm busy doing other things I merely log on and watch the threads I'm ALREADY subscribed too, for new activity; I don't take the time to read new threads or check out what's going on in the entire forum, because I don't have the time. I never even look at the main page or other posters' posts under such circumstances . . . See, there's always a perfectly good explanation . . . ;)

The dog ate my homework, I was sick that day, blah ,blah ,blah. :rolleyes:
 

C'dale Girl

New Member
May 22, 2007
4,154
0
0
jhuskey said:
You are making assumptions that I am in the elite" C-girls favorite posters" group. ;)
:rolleyes:

My goodness gracious, gentlemen. Everyone seems a bit ultra-sensitive as of late. :(

See above, j. Of course you're on my elite list. Top of the list at that. How else did I come across that "help, I hit a cyclist" thread. ;) :cool:
 

C'dale Girl

New Member
May 22, 2007
4,154
0
0
Ok, well, apparently it's rag on C day.

Fortunately, I have work to do now and took the rest of today off so it's the start of a 3 day weekend for me.

J, I'm hurt. I'd never lump you into such a category. But, at least I know what category I'm in with all of you. :rolleyes:

So, on that note, instead of getting bashed in a forum thread, possibly thereby ruining my great "it's the weekend" mood, I think I'll go have more fun doing work now . . .

Have fun with your pickle festival boys.
 

jhuskey

Moderator
Oct 6, 2003
10,606
678
113
C'dale Girl said:
:rolleyes:

My goodness gracious, gentlemen. Everyone seems a bit ultra-sensitive as of late. :(

See above, j. Of course you're on my elite list. Top of the list at that. How else did I come across that "help, I hit a cyclist" thread. ;) :cool:


I'm not sensitive. It's just Friday and I am felling saucy.

btw: You missed a good hot tub party last Saturday evening.
 

C'dale Girl

New Member
May 22, 2007
4,154
0
0
thunder said:
CGirl will judge, pending a release form from her hubby
Btw thunder, I think hubby would be MORE than willing to allow me to judge such a contest; the only issue is fighting him for the job, 'cause I think he'd actually want the honors himself. ;)
 

jhuskey

Moderator
Oct 6, 2003
10,606
678
113
C'dale Girl said:
Ok, well, apparently it's rag on C day.

Fortunately, I have work to do now and took the rest of today off so it's the start of a 3 day weekend for me.

J, I'm hurt. I'd never lump you into such a category. But, at least I know what category I'm in with all of you. :rolleyes:

So, on that note, instead of getting bashed in a forum thread, possibly thereby ruining my great "it's the weekend" mood, I think I'll go have more fun doing work now . . .

Have fun with your pickle festival boys.


Rag on C day only come 365 days a year so we must take advantage of opportunity ,but you are correct about work I must get a few things finished so I can exit early today.
 

TheDarkLord

New Member
Dec 24, 2007
3,887
0
0
C'dale Girl said:
Ok, well, apparently it's rag on C day.

Fortunately, I have work to do now and took the rest of today off so it's the start of a 3 day weekend for me.

J, I'm hurt. I'd never lump you into such a category. But, at least I know what category I'm in with all of you. :rolleyes:

So, on that note, instead of getting bashed in a forum thread, possibly thereby ruining my great "it's the weekend" mood, I think I'll go have more fun doing work now . . .

Have fun with your pickle festival boys.
Hey, thanks for being a good sport! :p

But what sort of a weekend is this? Take the day off so that I can get some work done??? If the aim is to get work done, how does that count as taking the day off???
 

C'dale Girl

New Member
May 22, 2007
4,154
0
0
TheDarkLord said:
Hey, thanks for being a good sport! :p

But what sort of a weekend is this? Take the day off so that I can get some work done??? If the aim is to get work done, how does that count as taking the day off???
8AM. Finishing up something that I have to get out today. Taking the rest of the day off. ;)