I have a feeling I don't give a rat's butt who Italiano is.

coneofsilence said:
I have never seen 21 jump street. I was born but way to young to watch.... I'm just giving the ladies what they want......

Me too, but ultimately I have to save a little cash for food and beer.

C'dale Girl said:
Hey I just saw this thread. Awesome jman . . . I like this thread too.
How did you miss this thread in the first place? :confused: Even if you don't go to the Grand Tours page, or Today's Forum Topics page, and are checking the threads where your favourite posters posted, you should still have found this thread.

TheDarkLord said:
How did you miss this thread in the first place? :confused: Even if you don't go to the Grand Tours page, or Today's Forum Topics page, and are checking the threads where your favourite posters posted, you should still have found this thread.

You are making assumptions that I am in the elite" C-girls favorite posters" group. ;)

jhuskey said:
You are making assumptions that I am in the elite" C-girls favorite posters" group. ;)
So, your comment on her not missing you when you were on vacation were spot on? ;) :p

TheDarkLord said:
Dearest TDL . . . NO . . . when I'm busy doing other things I merely log on and watch the threads I'm ALREADY subscribed too, for new activity; I don't take the time to read new threads or check out what's going on in the entire forum, because I don't have the time. I never even look at the main page or other posters' posts under such circumstances . . . See, there's always a perfectly good explanation . . . ;)

thunder said:
join us in the favourite "pricks" group JH

As long as I can keep my amateur standing so I can compete in the "***** olympics".
I am hoping for a gold this year. :D

jhuskey said:
As long as I can keep my amateur standing so I can compete in the "***** olympics".
I am hoping for a gold this year. :D
CGirl will judge, pending a release form from her hubby

C'dale Girl said:
Dearest TDL . . . NO . . . when I'm busy doing other things I merely log on and watch the threads I'm ALREADY subscribed too, for new activity; I don't take the time to read new threads or check out what's going on in the entire forum, because I don't have the time. I never even look at the main page or other posters' posts under such circumstances . . . See, there's always a perfectly good explanation . . . ;)

The dog ate my homework, I was sick that day, blah ,blah ,blah. :rolleyes:

jhuskey said:
:rolleyes:

My goodness gracious, gentlemen. Everyone seems a bit ultra-sensitive as of late. :(

See above, j. Of course you're on my elite list. Top of the list at that. How else did I come across that "help, I hit a cyclist" thread. ;) :cool:

Ok, well, apparently it's rag on C day.

Fortunately, I have work to do now and took the rest of today off so it's the start of a 3 day weekend for me.

J, I'm hurt. I'd never lump you into such a category. But, at least I know what category I'm in with all of you. :rolleyes:

So, on that note, instead of getting bashed in a forum thread, possibly thereby ruining my great "it's the weekend" mood, I think I'll go have more fun doing work now . . .

Have fun with your pickle festival boys.

C'dale Girl said:
:rolleyes:

My goodness gracious, gentlemen. Everyone seems a bit ultra-sensitive as of late. :(

See above, j. Of course you're on my elite list. Top of the list at that. How else did I come across that "help, I hit a cyclist" thread. ;) :cool:

I'm not sensitive. It's just Friday and I am felling saucy.

btw: You missed a good hot tub party last Saturday evening.

thunder said:
CGirl will judge, pending a release form from her hubby
Btw thunder, I think hubby would be MORE than willing to allow me to judge such a contest; the only issue is fighting him for the job, 'cause I think he'd actually want the honors himself. ;)

C'dale Girl said:

Fortunately, I have work to do now and took the rest of today off so it's the start of a 3 day weekend for me.

J, I'm hurt. I'd never lump you into such a category. But, at least I know what category I'm in with all of you. :rolleyes:

So, on that note, instead of getting bashed in a forum thread, possibly thereby ruining my great "it's the weekend" mood, I think I'll go have more fun doing work now . . .

Rag on C day only come 365 days a year so we must take advantage of opportunity ,but you are correct about work I must get a few things finished so I can exit early today.

C'dale Girl said:

Hey, thanks for being a good sport! :p

But what sort of a weekend is this? Take the day off so that I can get some work done??? If the aim is to get work done, how does that count as taking the day off???

TheDarkLord said:
Hey, thanks for being a good sport! :p

But what sort of a weekend is this? Take the day off so that I can get some work done??? If the aim is to get work done, how does that count as taking the day off???
8AM. Finishing up something that I have to get out today. Taking the rest of the day off. ;)