I have a roomate from HELL ! Need Help !

kdelong said:
Maybe you could move on over to Tucson, Arizona and go to work for a scientist who rides a Moots!:rolleyes:

That would be very "Alienating !"

WIGGUM1 said:

Nah, it wouldn't work well, because he'd have to ride on the roads with cars and stuff, and the cycling community, here, would get sick of hearing how much his bike collection cost.

alienator said:
Nah, it wouldn't work well, because he'd have to ride on the roads with cars and stuff, and the cycling community, here, would get sick of hearing how much his bike collection cost.
Your a scientist?!? (from kdlong's statement)

alien, you may be a scientist, i dont know how good a one. you sound competent, however, i must say you are the most opinionated scientist i have ever come across and that is rare. i would like to meet you and ride with you. this is not a challenge (before you get your hopes up) just a comment.

WIGGUM1 said:
alien, you may be a scientist, i dont know how good a one. you sound competent, however, i must say you are the most opinionated scientist i have ever come across and that is rare. i would like to meet you and ride with you. this is not a challenge (before you get your hopes up) just a comment.

Well, whether I'm a good scientist or not is up to the people I work with and the scientific community at large to decide, not me.

I have found, actually, that most scientists are opinionated....very opinionated. Maybe folks don't know that 'cuz the stuff we write is supposed to be, by Scientific Method, free from opinion. Or maybe it's 'cuz people don't hang out with scientists. I gotta tell ya: physicists are some of the hardest partying folks I've met. Some of 'em are really twisted. Skydivers, climbers, motorcycle racers ain't got nuthin' on 'em, and fraternity boys are rank amateurs compared to all of the aforementioned groups.

alienator said:
I gotta tell ya: physicists are some of the hardest partying folks I've met. Some of 'em are really twisted. Skydivers, climbers, motorcycle racers ain't got nuthin' on 'em, and fraternity boys are rank amateurs compared to all of the aforementioned groups.
Oh please. Engineers club and physics student's society isn't where the party is at.

All you have is merely a bunch of guys who think playing nintendo while drunk is a really cool idea.

ozzyphil said:
Do you want to borrow my shovel?.....

this has to be a troll.

What? You've got only 4 posts and just joined and you think I'm a troll? I've been here long enough with lots of good threads and input!

Oh, my bad roomate left for a job out of town. But we changed the locks on him so he can't get his stuff. Now the landlord and I agreed not to let him in to get his stuff unless he pays the landlord's rent and me $770 for the stuff he stole.

Little Lance said:
Why don't you just tell your Landlord that you don't want a roommate. If he says no Turkey Slap him! Rofl.
Well why not? He's already sucker punched senior citizens:rolleyes:

baj32161 said:
Well why not? He's already sucker punched senior citizens:rolleyes:

Keep your BS comments to yourself baj... You don't know the full story of this case and I don't go around punching SR citizens on a whim. I was being followed around and harassed by people.

And I don't see anything great about riding with Alienator.

JTE83 said:
Keep your BS comments to yourself baj... You don't know the full story of this case and I don't go around punching SR citizens on a whim. I was being followed around and harassed by people.

Thank god, 'cause if I found out you were gonna be ridin' with me and others 'round here, I'd have to stay at home. See, I like to ride on the roads, and I don't much like riding conversation that centers around how much one guy's cycle collection cost.

So.....when you assault and commit battery on senior citizens, it's okay because your paranoia has got the best of you? Wow. I can see how you'd be a great roommate.

You gotta learn, at some point, that you, and you alone, are responsible for your felony conviction. Not a single person elsewhere in the world had anything to do with it. Hmmmm. Maybe you need to up your med dose.

I wouldn't ride with you even if you were my next door neighbor. And it's really stupid how people make bad assumptions about me here. I wouldn't brag about the cost of my bike collection while riding, either.

When my contract job ends and I move back to Chicago I will appeal to the Governor to expunge my felony.

JTE83 said:
I wouldn't ride with you even if you were my next door neighbor. And it's really stupid how people make bad assumptions about me here. I wouldn't brag about the cost of my bike collection while riding, either.

When my contract job ends and I move back to Chicago I will appeal to the Governor to expunge my felony.

Hey, don't forget to tell the Gov'ner how everyone was following you around, spying on you, and all that....and how it makes it okay to slug some innocent person.

Man, in a perfect world, everyone would be able to blame their ****-ups on someone else. :rolleyes:

alienator said:
Well, whether I'm a good scientist or not is up to the people I work with and the scientific community at large to decide, not me.

I have found, actually, that most scientists are opinionated....very opinionated. Maybe folks don't know that 'cuz the stuff we write is supposed to be, by Scientific Method, free from opinion. Or maybe it's 'cuz people don't hang out with scientists. I gotta tell ya: physicists are some of the hardest partying folks I've met. Some of 'em are really twisted. Skydivers, climbers, motorcycle racers ain't got nuthin' on 'em, and fraternity boys are rank amateurs compared to all of the aforementioned groups.
yup, i know, i find the harder you work in science the more you need to release...i.e physically and mentally....i.e. stouts and porters mmmm

..and i am not addressing the conflict in this forum on purpose. *****ing over the internet is like drinking non alcoholic beer.

JTE83 said:

What are you goona do? Come to New Jersey and punch me too?

So that gives you carte blanche to just punch whoever you THOUGHT was following you, especially senior citizens? Oh you are a real winner. If you post such threads and admit to such conduct AND show NO remorse, you had better be man enough to "take what is coming to you." Apparently you seem to be "man enough" to beat up old people. No matter, I have seen your posting history in here (I am no newbie either) and the vast majority of it has been either confrontational or just plain assinine. You and your former roomate were BOTH in appropriate (if not stellar) company...and I do not give a damn whether you care what I think....you need help...serious help.

Now go suck on your pacifier.

JTE83 said:

Ya know JTE83, you have laid out way too much of your life for this forum. There is a difference between being honest and just laying everthing out there. There are just some things that not everone needs to know. Most of us would not have mentioned that we had a felony conviction (if we actually did have one) on this forum, much less the details of it. I'm not pointing the finger at anyone, nor am I trying to ridicule anyone or cause a confrontation. For future reference though, you might want to be a little more discreet in what you reveal for all the world to see.