I have AGAIN renamed Ride-A-Lot (Blumpkin Blossom)

LIBERATOR

Guest
I think I am going to change Ride-A-Lots name to "Booble Pus", or
"Booble Blossom" or "Booble Blumpkin", hehehehe, everyone should
participate in this thread with me and vote for which name you like
the best.

I have no friends and need your attention and my only value comes from
insulting BooblePus.

hehehe, that's a funny name. Blumpkin Blossom should remain in the
election.

On May 30, 12:53 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
> I think I am going to change Ride-A-Lots name to "Booble Pus", or
> "Booble Blossom" or "Booble Blumpkin", hehehehe, everyone should
> participate in this thread with me and vote for which name you like
> the best.
>
> I have no friends and need your attention and my only value comes from
> insulting BooblePus.
>
> hehehe, that's a funny name. Blumpkin Blossom should remain in the
> election.

he has been instructed by your mother to never again reply to you