I have been assimilated.

> > Steel? EBB? Disk only? Give me a crumb!!!!
>
> My lips are sealed...
>
> - CA-G

My sources say she's been working closely with Ruthless Cycles as they are about to unveil their new
SS frame they call "Wheeler".

-John Morgan

Carla A-G wrote:
> "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:1Wxta.1280$fm4.1090@fed1read06...
>
>>My sources say she's been working closely with Ruthless Cycles as they are about to unveil their
>>new SS frame they call "Wheeler".
>

> Incorrect. Think...Sky Yeager...

as in "Bianchi Product Manager", Sky Yeager.

Ohhh PLEASE make sure you get it in Celelste Green. I just LOVE that color... It's ust so... "right"

I _almost_ had my Beer'Cross sent to Spectrum Powdrecoaring to have a Celeste green to Habanero
Orange fade paint job done. If I hand'a lost my big-jing job I woulda done it.. <sigh

Carla A-G wrote:
> I had a deep and thoughtful conversation with Sky Yeager this past weekend. I have sworn
> secrecy so I cannot make the public the details of the conversation, but a lot had to do with
> the direction of the industry and the ss world. I had been having trouble finding a suitably
> sized frame for me in order to build up a ss. An agreement was made. They will be building me a
> custom ss.
>
> Let the torture begin...

I know a girl, Anne, who is of petite stature but a hell of a rider. She rides the worlds smallest
(24" wheels) custom Seven moutnain bike. Some fo the folks that hung back with me on the Turkey
Burner two years ago got he changce to meet her. I think she and Moose mighta' "hooked up". At least
she asked me how she might get in touch with him again...... but I digress, as usual.

ClydesdaleMTB wrote:

> Carla A-G wrote:
> > "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:1Wxta.1280$fm4.1090@fed1read06...
> >
> >>My sources say she's been working closely with Ruthless Cycles as they are about to unveil their
> >>new SS frame they call "Wheeler".
> >

> > Incorrect. Think...Sky Yeager...
>
> as in "Bianchi Product Manager", Sky Yeager.
>
> Ohhh PLEASE make sure you get it in Celelste Green. I just LOVE that color... It's ust
> so... "right"
>
> I _almost_ had my Beer'Cross sent to Spectrum Powdrecoaring to have a Celeste green to Habanero
> Orange fade paint job done. If I hand'a lost my big-jing job I woulda done it.. <sigh>

That sounds like a cool paint job... Carla won't even tell me what color it is coming in!!! But Sky
did give me a sticker... it has a picture of a chick with a whip in her hands, foot resting on a
wheel and says "Master says... FASTER!" I think Corvus bought the Tee shirt

Jimbo...Yes Mistress!...(san)

jimbo(san) wrote:
> ClydesdaleMTB wrote:
>
>> Carla A-G wrote:

>>> Incorrect. Think...Sky Yeager...
>>
>> as in "Bianchi Product Manager", Sky Yeager.
>>
>> Ohhh PLEASE make sure you get it in Celelste Green. I just LOVE that color... It's ust so...
>> "right"
>>
>> I _almost_ had my Beer'Cross sent to Spectrum Powdrecoaring to have a Celeste green to Habanero
>> Orange fade paint job done. If I hand'a lost my big-jing job I woulda done it.. <sigh>
>
> That sounds like a cool paint job... Carla won't even tell me what color it is coming in!!! But
> Sky did give me a sticker... it has a picture of a chick with a whip in her hands, foot resting on
> a wheel and says "Master says... FASTER!" I think Corvus bought the Tee shirt

Paladin needs one to commemorate that one RR he wrote...

penny

> Ah, well - I had to try. It's about time you guys added on to the family,
or
> maybe a low-rider.....

You haven't been keeping up, we added a couple of trials bikes not long ago...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

On Mon, 5 May 2003 09:14:36 -0400, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

[snip]
>They will be building me a custom ss.
>
>Let the torture begin...

The only torture will be you thinking about all the time you wasted by not doing this years ago. At
least that was what I thought.

Fully rigid?

:-]

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > I had a deep and thoughtful conversation with Sky Yeager
> >
> > Who's that? You're not dropping names, are you?
>
> Do some research, Jer.

Here's what Google gave up :

"Since leaving his responsibilities as Producing Director of Touchstone Theatre in Bethlehem, PA, in
September of 1990, the director, Mr. George, has focused his attention on the creation of a body of
theatrical work aimed at bringing "the sacred" back into what he considers to be, "a fundamentally
secular theatre." Dragons, is his first children's piece and was adapted in collaboration with the
Kingfisher Theatre Ensemble—Sky Yeager, Susannah Beckett and Laura Failows. The play is a
three-person performance featuring puppetry, music, drama and running about 50 minutes. Designed by
Sally Cordova and with original music created by Tim Hankins, this is the first East Coast tour of
the new Kingfisher Theatre Ensemble."

So, Sky Yeager is some lameo yankee "barney one bullet" theater sockpuppetmaster? What do thay have
to do with singlespeeds?

Namedropper.

JD

> > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > I had a deep and thoughtful conversation with Sky Yeager
> >
> > Who's that? You're not dropping names, are you?
>
> Do some research, Jer.

He's a Bianchi exec, no? I didn't know Bianchi did custom builds, or does he have his own line? Or
am I totally wrong about who it is?

Chris

> > > They will be building me a custom ss.
> >
> > How about "I Will Be Assimilated"? You may not enjoy it, though I doubt that. You're not quite
> > the "let's buy a bike to be stylish" type. You actually ride what you buy. Hell, you may even
> > dump off some of the less desirable bikes in your fleet if you really get hooked, especially on
> > a custom ride.
>
> You are correct. When I get a bike, I ride it. It has nothing to do with styles or fads. If I
> don't like it, its removed from the fleet. I don't think I'll be having a problem with this
> new one...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

> Here's what Google gave up :
>
> "Since leaving his responsibilities as Producing Director of Touchstone Theatre in Bethlehem, PA,
> in September of 1990, the director, Mr. George, has focused his attention on the creation of a
> body of theatrical work aimed at bringing "the sacred" back into what he considers to be, "a
> fundamentally secular theatre." Dragons, is his first children's piece and was adapted in
> collaboration with the Kingfisher Theatre Ensemble-Sky Yeager, Susannah Beckett and Laura Failows.
> The play is a three-person performance featuring puppetry, music, drama and running about 50
> minutes. Designed by Sally Cordova and with original music created by Tim Hankins, this is the
> first East Coast tour of the new Kingfisher Theatre Ensemble."
>
> So, Sky Yeager is some lameo yankee "barney one bullet" theater sockpuppetmaster? What do thay
> have to do with singlespeeds?
>
> Namedropper.

<sigh>

Just giving out props to the woman who went out of her way to get an ss for
me.

You need some work on your research skills...what does this have to do with the theatre industry...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

JD wrote:

> So, Sky Yeager is some lameo yankee "barney one bullet" theater sockpuppetmaster? What do thay
> have to do with singlespeeds?
>
> Namedropper.
>
> JD

Maybe you should learn to use google a little better before you go off and get nasty....
http://www.bikenewsonline.com/news/2001/ducati_040101.html

Nice JD... Who ****** up your pant leg this morning?

Jimbo(san)

[email protected] (JD) wrote

> So, Sky Yeager is some lameo yankee "barney one bullet" theater sockpuppetmaster?

LOL. Maybe so, but Sky Yaeger is a bike designer.

CC

> "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > >
> > > Who's that? You're not dropping names, are you?
> >
> > Do some research, Jer.
>
> Here's what Google gave up :
>
> "Since leaving his responsibilities as Producing Director of Touchstone Theatre in Bethlehem, PA,
> in September of 1990, the director, Mr. George, has focused his attention on the creation of a
> body of theatrical work aimed at bringing "the sacred" back into what he considers to be, "a
> fundamentally secular theatre." Dragons, is his first children's piece and was adapted in
> collaboration with the Kingfisher Theatre Ensemble?Sky Yeager, Susannah Beckett and Laura Failows.
> The play is a three-person performance featuring puppetry, music, drama and running about 50
> minutes. Designed by Sally Cordova and with original music created by Tim Hankins, this is the
> first East Coast tour of the new Kingfisher Theatre Ensemble."
>
> So, Sky Yeager is some lameo yankee "barney one bullet" theater sockpuppetmaster? What do thay
> have to do with singlespeeds?
>
> Namedropper.
>
> JD

http://www.imba.com/news/trail_news/12_2/itn_12_2_tamalpais.html

http://www.hardcoreclips.com/articles/article1.htm

http://www.bicycletrader.com/velograb36.html

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > news:<[email protected]>...

> > > Do some research, Jer.
> >
> > Here's what Google gave up :
> >
> > "Since leaving his responsibilities as Producing Director of Touchstone Theatre in Bethlehem,
> > PA, in September of 1990, the director, Mr. George, has focused his attention on the creation of
> > a body of theatrical work aimed at bringing "the sacred" back into what he considers to be, "a
> > fundamentally secular theatre." Dragons, is his first children's piece and was adapted in
> > collaboration with the Kingfisher Theatre Ensemble?Sky Yeager, Susannah Beckett and Laura
> > Failows. The play is a three-person performance featuring puppetry, music, drama and running
> > about 50 minutes. Designed by Sally Cordova and with original music created by Tim Hankins, this
> > is the first East Coast tour of the new Kingfisher Theatre Ensemble."
> >
> > So, Sky Yeager is some lameo yankee "barney one bullet" theater sockpuppetmaster? What do thay
> > have to do with singlespeeds?
> >
> > Namedropper.
> >
> > JD
>
> http://www.imba.com/news/trail_news/12_2/itn_12_2_tamalpais.html
>
> http://www.hardcoreclips.com/articles/article1.htm
>
> http://www.bicycletrader.com/velograb36.html
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Carla - I believe you *may* have just been heavily trolled.

HTH

',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>>> "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>>> news:<[email protected]>...

>>> Here's what Google gave up :
>>>
>>> "Since leaving his responsibilities as Producing Director of Touchstone Theatre in Bethlehem,
>>> PA, in September of 1990, the director, Mr. George, has focused his attention on the creation of
>>> a body of theatrical work aimed at bringing "the sacred" back into what he considers to be, "a
>>> fundamentally secular theatre." Dragons, is his first children's piece and was adapted in
>>> collaboration with the Kingfisher Theatre Ensemble?Sky Yeager, Susannah Beckett and Laura
>>> Failows. The play is a three-person performance featuring puppetry, music, drama and running
>>> about 50 minutes. Designed by Sally Cordova and with original music created by Tim Hankins, this
>>> is the first East Coast tour of the new Kingfisher Theatre Ensemble."
>>>
>>> So, Sky Yeager is some lameo yankee "barney one bullet" theater sockpuppetmaster? What do thay
>>> have to do with singlespeeds?
>>>
>>> Namedropper.
>>>
>>> JD
>>
>> http://www.imba.com/news/trail_news/12_2/itn_12_2_tamalpais.html
>>
>> http://www.hardcoreclips.com/articles/article1.htm
>>
>> http://www.bicycletrader.com/velograb36.html
>>
>> - CA-G
>>
>> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
>
> Carla - I believe you *may* have just been heavily trolled.

I would suspect that JD came in off the late shift and wasn't thinking clearly, maybe he mistook
Carla for ________ ( you fill in the blank)

penny