I have decided I can MTB trails with my hooptie

LIBERATOR

Guest
I have decided, that certain trails - hahahaha, Ride-A-Lot level rated
trails (extreme beginner level) - such as Waterton Canyon (I have been
wanting to see the dam and mountain goats there), and 3Sisters
Alderfer and all trails in around Evergreen, are not going to destroy
my hooptie bike.

Therefore, in order to dominate Poochkie the fat possum, in both MTB
skill and photo skills of which I will take far enchanting pictures
than she-he, I will ride these trails this week, on my junker bike.

Poochkums better fear me and my amazing photo skills, I will even use
video mode to film me riding some rocks on this hooptie bike, with bad
brakes in the front, and a front derailer that doesn't work all the
time, I still will outpeform the Possum...

On May 20, 10:47 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have decided, that certain trails - hahahaha, Ride-A-Lot level rated
> trails (extreme beginner level) - such as Waterton Canyon (I have been
> wanting to see the dam and mountain goats there), and 3Sisters
> Alderfer and all trails in around Evergreen, are not going to destroy
> my hooptie bike.
>
> Therefore, in order to dominate Poochkie the fat possum, in both MTB
> skill and photo skills of which I will take far enchanting pictures
> than she-he, I will ride these trails this week, on my junker bike.
>
> Poochkums better fear me and my amazing photo skills, I will even use
> video mode to film me riding some rocks on this hooptie bike, with bad
> brakes in the front, and a front derailer that doesn't work all the
> time, I still will outpeform the Possum...

I makes me sad that I built and maintained so many of the trails in
the Jeffco Open Space system that a dumbass like you attempts to ride
them.

On May 24, 11:13 am, SGK <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 20, 10:47 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I have decided, that certain trails - hahahaha, Ride-A-Lot level rated
> > trails (extreme beginner level) - such as Waterton Canyon (I have been
> > wanting to see the dam and mountain goats there), and 3Sisters
> > Alderfer and all trails in around Evergreen, are not going to destroy
> > my hooptie bike.

> > Therefore, in order to dominate Poochkie the fat possum, in both MTB
> > skill and photo skills of which I will take far enchanting pictures
> > than she-he, I will ride these trails this week, on my junker bike.

> > Poochkums better fear me and my amazing photo skills, I will even use
> > video mode to film me riding some rocks on this hooptie bike, with bad
> > brakes in the front, and a front derailer that doesn't work all the
> > time, I still will outpeform the Possum...

> I makes me sad that I built and maintained so many of the trails in
> the Jeffco Open Space system that a dumbass like you attempts to ride
> them.

I'm telepathically connected to Mooses, and can order them to attack
you next time you're on a trail.

Be careful.

"LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>.
>
> I'm telepathically connected to Mooses, and can order them to attack
> you next time you're on a trail.
>
> Be careful.

I see you're back to appearing to be stupid with your dumb posts.

On May 25, 6:29 am, "DI" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>
> >.

> > I'm telepathically connected to Mooses, and can order them to attack
> > you next time you're on a trail.

> > Be careful.

> I see you're back to appearing to be stupid with your dumb posts.

I'm telepathically connected to Mooseys, and I can deploy them to your
home in order to destroy you.

Be careful... buy surveillance cameras and big elephant guns...

"LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On May 25, 6:29 am, "DI" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> >.

>> > I'm telepathically connected to Mooses, and can order them to attack
>> > you next time you're on a trail.

>> > Be careful.

>> I see you're back to appearing to be stupid with your dumb posts.

> I'm telepathically connected to Mooseys, and I can deploy them to your
> home in order to destroy you.
>
> Be careful... buy surveillance cameras and big elephant guns...

sent them on dipshit, idiot mentality doesn't work here.