I HAVE FOR SALE A 60 cm Colnago Ferrari CF1 complete bike

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Steven Dinitoiu, Jun 3, 2003.

  1. A rare chance to own a mint example of the Colnago Ferrari CF1, only five hundred were built
    worldwide (this is rarer than the new CF3, 750 of which were built), and this has only covered 5
    (yes, five) miles. The top tube displays Ferrari’s trademark prancing horse and Ernesto
    Colnago's signature. The rear portion (Colnago) of the frame is clear coated carbon and the front
    portion (Ferrari) of the frame is painted in Ferrari Red. The Colnago and Ferrari logos on the
    downtube are painted in silver to match the colour of a Ferrari engine block. Ernesto Colnago
    dedicated the CF1 to Ferrari in recognition and appreciation of their long-lasting relationship and
    Ferrari's commitment to technology.

    A brief specification is as follows:

    Colnago-Ferrari CF1 monocoque carbon fibre 60 cm centre to top frame.

    Colnago Star full carbon fork.

    Full Campagnolo Record 10 speed groupset including Record Carbon seatpost.

    ITM Millenium stem in Ferrari Red with silver Colnago cloverleaf emblem.

    ITM Millenium anatomic all black handlebars.

    Colnago Carbon aerodynamic deep V-section wheels accented in Ferrari Red.

    Exclusive All-Black Vittoria tubs (spare included).

    San Marco Era special titanium railed saddle.

    Ferrari red Elite water bottle cage and Colnago water bottle.

    Thanks , Steven Dinitoiu

    Tags:

  2. to match the colour of a Ferrari engine block???

    Steven Dinitoiu a écrit:
    > A rare chance to own a mint example of the Colnago Ferrari CF1, only five hundred were built
    > worldwide (this is rarer than the new CF3, 750 of which were built), and this has only covered 5
    > (yes, five) miles. The top tube displays Ferrari’s trademark prancing horse and Ernesto
    > Colnago's signature. The rear portion (Colnago) of the frame is clear coated carbon and the front
    > portion (Ferrari) of the frame is painted in Ferrari Red. The Colnago and Ferrari logos on the
    > downtube are painted in silver to match the colour of a Ferrari engine block. Ernesto Colnago
    > dedicated the CF1 to Ferrari in recognition and appreciation of their long-lasting relationship
    > and Ferrari's commitment to technology.
    >
    > A brief specification is as follows:
    >
    > Colnago-Ferrari CF1 monocoque carbon fibre 60 cm centre to top frame.
    >
    > Colnago Star full carbon fork.
    >
    > Full Campagnolo Record 10 speed groupset including Record Carbon seatpost.
    >
    > ITM Millenium stem in Ferrari Red with silver Colnago cloverleaf emblem.
    >
    > ITM Millenium anatomic all black handlebars.
    >
    > Colnago Carbon aerodynamic deep V-section wheels accented in Ferrari Red.
    >
    > Exclusive All-Black Vittoria tubs (spare included).
    >
    > San Marco Era special titanium railed saddle.
    >
    > Ferrari red Elite water bottle cage and Colnago water bottle.
    >
    > Thanks , Steven Dinitoiu

  3. This bike is my size. Will you sell it to me for $50.00?

    -RJ

    P.S. I'm serious. Will you? Reply in r.b.r., cause you know I don't check this e-mail.

    P.P. Where's Papai on this?

    [email protected] (Steven Dinitoiu) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > A rare chance to own a mint example of the Colnago Ferrari CF1, only five hundred were built
    > worldwide (this is rarer than the new CF3, 750 of which were built), and this has only covered 5
    > (yes, five) miles. The top tube displays Ferrari’s trademark prancing horse and Ernesto
    > Colnago's signature. The rear portion (Colnago) of the frame is clear coated carbon and the front
    > portion (Ferrari) of the frame is painted in Ferrari Red. The Colnago and Ferrari logos on the
    > downtube are painted in silver to match the colour of a Ferrari engine block. Ernesto Colnago
    > dedicated the CF1 to Ferrari in recognition and appreciation of their long-lasting relationship
    > and Ferrari's commitment to technology.
    >
    > A brief specification is as follows:
    >
    > Colnago-Ferrari CF1 monocoque carbon fibre 60 cm centre to top frame.
    >
    > Colnago Star full carbon fork.
    >
    > Full Campagnolo Record 10 speed groupset including Record Carbon seatpost.
    >
    > ITM Millenium stem in Ferrari Red with silver Colnago cloverleaf emblem.
    >
    > ITM Millenium anatomic all black handlebars.
    >
    > Colnago Carbon aerodynamic deep V-section wheels accented in Ferrari Red.
    >
    > Exclusive All-Black Vittoria tubs (spare included).
    >
    > San Marco Era special titanium railed saddle.
    >
    > Ferrari red Elite water bottle cage and Colnago water bottle.
    >
    > Thanks , Steven Dinitoiu

  4. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    It is called "co-branding" and that is likely the extent of the collaboration. You ruined it by
    riding it those 5 miles. You should have found a closer bakery. The only use of that bike is
    bragging rights as a "collector".

    "Steven Dinitoiu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > A rare chance to own a mint example of the Colnago Ferrari CF1, only five hundred were built
    > worldwide (this is rarer than the new CF3, 750 of which were built), and this has only covered 5
    > (yes, five) miles. The top tube displays Ferrari’s trademark prancing horse and Ernesto
    > Colnago's signature. The rear portion (Colnago) of the frame is clear coated carbon and the front
    > portion (Ferrari) of the frame is painted in Ferrari Red. The Colnago and Ferrari logos on the
    > downtube are painted in silver to match the colour of a Ferrari engine block. Ernesto Colnago
    > dedicated the CF1 to Ferrari in recognition and appreciation of their long-lasting relationship
    > and Ferrari's commitment to technology.
    >
    > A brief specification is as follows:
    >
    > Colnago-Ferrari CF1 monocoque carbon fibre 60 cm centre to top frame.
    >
    > Colnago Star full carbon fork.
    >
    > Full Campagnolo Record 10 speed groupset including Record Carbon seatpost.
    >
    > ITM Millenium stem in Ferrari Red with silver Colnago cloverleaf emblem.
    >
    > ITM Millenium anatomic all black handlebars.
    >
    > Colnago Carbon aerodynamic deep V-section wheels accented in Ferrari Red.
    >
    > Exclusive All-Black Vittoria tubs (spare included).
    >
    > San Marco Era special titanium railed saddle.
    >
    > Ferrari red Elite water bottle cage and Colnago water bottle.
    >
    > Thanks , Steven Dinitoiu

  5. autophile84

    autophile84 New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2003
    Steve,
    I am interested in purchasing your Colnago CF1, but I would like to know more about it. How many miles have you ridden it? How much did you pay for it? For how much are you expecting to sell it? I am 6'1.5" tall; will the bike fit me? Have you added any non-original accessories? I will await your reply. You may also send me an e-mail at [email protected].

    Best,
    Gordon